PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Guidry on campus today!

Coach007
05-21-2018, 11:14 PM
Jomo says he is good to go..

BTW... why the hell am I seeing an add to purchase Ole Miss tickets on this board?!?!

preachermatt83
05-21-2018, 11:17 PM
Jomo says he is good to go..

BTW... why the hell am I seeing an add to purchase Ole Miss tickets on this board?!?!

The ads are generated by sites that you visit frequently

Todd4State
05-21-2018, 11:23 PM
If Guidry is good we're going to surprise some people. And we're already getting a fair amount of respect as it is.

BogeyGolfer
05-22-2018, 05:35 AM
as much BS as we've already had to put up with...I hope he is able to handle adversity, otherwise he will have a short career.

preachermatt83
05-22-2018, 05:38 AM
as much BS as we've already had to put up with...I hope he is able to handle adversity, otherwise he will have a short career.

I agree

Bully13
05-22-2018, 05:54 AM

No comprende. I go to nafoom only occasionally when I suspect melt material for my entertainment. I go here everyday and have NEVER seen Dog tickets advertised. I get sick of seeing that crap over here and wished they were blocked.

Dawg61
05-22-2018, 06:59 AM

No comprende. I go to nafoom only occasionally when I suspect melt material for my entertainment. I go here everyday and have NEVER seen Dog tickets advertised. I get sick of seeing that crap over here and wished they were blocked.

How often do you visit Fox News tho or should I say ShepFoxSmithNews@OleMiss.com?

Bully13
05-22-2018, 07:02 AM
How often do you visit Fox News tho or should I say ShepFoxSmithNews@OleMiss.com?

https://s7.postimg.cc/ret6fm4l7/Bitch_Please.jpg

Bulldog1
05-22-2018, 07:05 AM
https://s7.postimg.cc/ret6fm4l7/Bitch_Please.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bully13 again.

Tbonewannabe
05-22-2018, 07:12 AM

I occasionally see Ole Miss ads and I don't think I have ever went to Nafoom or any other UM site. It is probably because UM pays for the advertising and relates anything Mississippi as interesting.

Ari Gold
05-22-2018, 07:19 AM

2 tweets and one missed spring practice ( coaches decision ) doesn’t seem like much BS to me...

Dawg61
05-22-2018, 07:22 AM
One of Ole Miss' biggest boosters works for Fox News so it's a fair question. How often do you visit FoxNews.com?

yjnkdawg
05-22-2018, 08:34 AM

This was not the first time that we have had a highly recruited player to question going back home. Home sick, adjusting to the new school, injuries people wanting you to go to the local school, seeing the players on the roster are currently better than you thought they were, etc. A lot of factors can come into play. Hopefully everything is worked out now. Oh, and by the way, social media. or message boards sometimes make things look bigger than they really are.

Bully13
05-22-2018, 08:48 AM
From what I see on 247, Guidry was originally class of '15 but was not ranked very high coming out of high school. It looks like it was JUCO where he developed and started getting the attention. the guy was committed to USCe then LSU and then us. Hopefully the guy is starting to mature and will be a team player and continue to develop. Hopefully those LA friends of his quit loading his mind with the LSU garbage they are spewing. Hopefully now he realizes he's on the better team and grabs the bull by the horns.

Bully13
05-22-2018, 08:49 AM
One of Ole Miss' biggest boosters works for Fox News so it's a fair question. How often do you visit FoxNews.com?

https://s7.postimg.cc/f0k6kkme3/Regan_there_you_go_again.gif

yjnkdawg
05-22-2018, 09:21 AM
From what I see on 247, Guidry was originally class of '15 but was not ranked very high coming out of high school. It looks like it was JUCO where he developed and started getting the attention. the guy was committed to USCe then LSU and then us. Hopefully the guy is starting to mature and will be a team player and continue to develop. Hopefully those LA friends of his quit loading his mind with the LSU garbage they are spewing. Hopefully now he realizes he's on the better team and grabs the bull by the horns.

He decommitted from LSU twice. One was when Les Miles was let go.

sleepy dawg
05-22-2018, 09:48 AM
This was not the first time that we have had a highly recruited player to question going back home. Home sick, adjusting to the new school, injuries people wanting you to go to the local school, seeing the players on the roster are currently better than you thought they were, etc. A lot of factors can come into play. Hopefully everything is worked out now. Oh, and by the way, social media. or message boards sometimes make things look bigger than they really are.

Sometimes? This was a potentially big deal, but turns out it was basically nothing. Message boards made this a big deal. If there is a potentially negative situation, there will always be some that fixate on the negative and just assume that's how it will play out.

Hambone
05-22-2018, 10:08 AM
What exactly are the players able to do right now? Just lifting and classes? Individual stuff without coach involvement?

Coach007
05-22-2018, 10:17 AM

Nope.. Never visit an ole miss site. Did goto Hailstate to look at tickets.

Dawg61
05-22-2018, 10:59 AM
Nope.. Never visit an ole miss site. Did goto Hailstate to look at tickets.

You click enough other sites similar to what their target buyer does. This isn't rocket science. I think you should email Ole Miss compliance with a complaint though.

msbulldog
05-22-2018, 12:56 PM
What exactly are the players able to do right now? Just lifting and classes? Individual stuff without coach involvement?

Each player gets a couple of hours a week of coach time.

fader2103
05-22-2018, 03:04 PM
You click enough other sites similar to what their target buyer does. This isn't rocket science. I think you should email Ole Miss compliance with a complaint though.

Just don?t slander any young men.

Mobile Bay
05-22-2018, 03:52 PM

So that's why I keep getting ads for Thai hookers.

Bully13
05-22-2018, 04:03 PM
So that's why I keep getting ads for Thai hookers.

Hookers? at least mine or for hot Russian brides, meet Asian Women, & other singles sites. most pics are scantily clad as well.