PDA

View Full Version : Black Adidas Baseball Hat

msudawg1200
05-21-2018, 10:12 AM
Does anyone know where I can find one? I've looked all over and can't find one.

Jack Lambert
05-21-2018, 10:14 AM
I thought I saw some at the college corner in Ridgeland a while back. You might want to call and see.

msudawg1200
05-21-2018, 10:17 AM
Thanks. Will do.

Jack Lambert
05-21-2018, 10:21 AM
Thanks. Will do.

I saw a guy wearing one Saturday at the Kroger in Brandon. So I guess they are available some where.

The Federalist Engineer
05-21-2018, 11:26 AM
The hail state store sucks for baseball. They barely sell any variations of the MS hat that we actually use and no replica jerseys for baseball

They just have the M-State garbage that poseurs wear

jeremyrbrown
05-21-2018, 11:28 AM

https://thelodgeonline.com/product/baseball-cap/

msudawg1200
05-21-2018, 12:17 PM
Thanks. Will order later today.

Skydawg1
05-21-2018, 06:13 PM
https://thelodgeonline.com/product/baseball-cap/The ones we actually wear on-field have the white button and white eyelets. I have a black cap I got at JS Iupes back in 2013, but it's not fitted..rather elastic headband. I have a HUGE head and can not wear it for too long..ha.

msudawg1200
05-21-2018, 07:28 PM
The ones we actually wear on-field have the white button and white eyelets. I have a black cap I got at JS Iupes back in 2013, but it's not fitted..rather elastic headband. I have a HUGE head and can not wear it for too long..ha.

Yeah, you're right. The one that the team wears is black with white eyelets and no maroon trim around the MS logo. That's the one I want but can't find anywhere. I might have to settle for the one the Lodge has, but I am anal about my baseball caps. I have the maroon on field cap(of course), and the gray one with a maroon bib from a few year ago. I wish I could find the black one the team wears.

Dawg61
05-21-2018, 07:33 PM
Yeah, you're right. The one that the team wears is black with white eyelets and no maroon trim around the MS logo. That's the one I want but can't find anywhere. I might have to settle for the one the Lodge has, but I am anal about my baseball caps. I have the maroon on field cap(of course), and the gray one with a maroon bib from a few year ago. I wish I could find the black one the team wears.

Well if you're like me you can't stand the New Era logo on the MLB hats now. Damn tragedy they started putting it on the field ones this year.

Skydawg1
05-21-2018, 08:01 PM
I'm very anal about my caps as well, 1200. And to 61...agreed. I will be sticking with my 2014-15ish versions and not buying new ones.

Turfdawg67
05-21-2018, 08:36 PM
I'll be in B'ham Wed... hopefully to watch the Dawgs! I forgot my State gear, is there somewhere I could at least get a hat or a t-shirt??

Pit Bull
05-21-2018, 10:58 PM

I won't wear one. I wear only the maroon with white logo cap. I just don't consider black our school colors. Nor do I silver or gray......although I think the silver/gray color looks better than the black when mixed in with maroon.

msudawg1200
05-22-2018, 07:29 AM
I won't wear one. I wear only the maroon with white logo cap. I just don't consider black our school colors. Nor do I silver or gray......although I think the silver/gray color looks better than the black when mixed in with maroon.

Oh, I agree.I love the maroon cap, but the black one probably won't get as dirty.

dickiedawg
05-22-2018, 08:09 AM
They will have hats and shirts in the merch tent in the stadium, and I think they usually have the same stuff in a trailer in the parking lot. That?s going to be your most certain bet- selection will be limited. Beyond that, they probably have a style or two of MSU cap at Lids.

yjnkdawg
05-22-2018, 08:14 AM
I have two black caps and they are the 2011 Gator Bowl Champions Cap. They have the M-State Maroon logo but the logo is small and doesn't stand out like these current caps do. It also has the Gator Bowl logo on one side and the Adidas logo on the other side. I have even had some OM people tell me that they like this particular cap. LOL. I also have the Adidas Maroon version of the cap from the above link. Then I have the Maroon and Gray Adidas version with the big M-State logo, which really stands out (ughhh), but I have had compliments on it by people in WalMart. LOL. I still have my old Pro Line Maroon cap that I had back when I was in school (this one may have been after graduation) and similar to the one our baseball team wore. It was made in Fort Worth, TX, but you can forget buying any caps made in the USA now. I wish it would still fit now but it doesn't. One of the Adidas caps has a minor sewing flaw, but I guess that is the norm today pretty much. The quality, and design of the old Pro Line Cap just seems to be better.