PDA

View Full Version : A few ideas for the board

CadaverDawg
10-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Just a few suggestions to try and make the board more interactive during the week.

First off, I would love if we incorporated something for every day of the week that relates to the game that weekend, kind of like SPS does. It doesn't have to be the same things, or it can be similar, just whatever. Always liked a look a like thread, and things like that.

Also, I was thinking about how recently we have had some new posters that are pretty good...Chupacabra comes to mind for example. Does the board have a way of tracking who is getting "reputation points"? If so, I was thinking maybe we could have a "Poster of the Week or Month" for the one with the most reputation points. That would encourage people to acknowledge some of the better posts and actually use those reputation points. Not for any other reason but to increase posting activity and encourage people to use their brains and do some research at times. (Myself included).

Anyway, just some thoughts and suggestions. We definitely don't have to do many of them, but if any others have some thoughts I figured they could post them here as well.

LiterallyPolice
10-08-2013, 07:21 PM
In honor of a funny thread I saw earlier, I nominate the Tuesday before each day "Limerick" day, where. Everyone writes Limericks pertaining to the upcoming game (or about anything else, I suppose).

There once was a bad football team
That everyone called "Bowling Green"
They lose most their games
And as for their name
Nobody knows what it means

civildawg
10-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Can we take away some stickies also?

Dawg61
10-08-2013, 07:34 PM
I'd like a "things you didn't know about Bowling Green"

With random facts and trivia questions about that school and location in USA. Like -did you know Bowling Green, OH is the home of the National Tractor Pulling Championship or Bowling Green is home of Scott Hamilton an Olympic gold medalist or home to Cara Zavaleta Miss Playboy 2004. Random shit like that.

CadaverDawg
10-08-2013, 07:36 PM

With random facts and trivia questions about that school and location in USA. Like -did you know Bowling Green, OH is the home of the National Tractor Pulling Championship or Bowling Green is home of Scott Hamilton an Olympic gold medalist or home to Cara Zavaleta Miss Playboy 2004. Random shit like that.

Pics or she wasn't from there

Dawg61
10-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Pics or she wasn't from there

Bad idea. Cadaver hope you saw already

CadaverDawg
10-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Bad idea. Cadaver hope you saw already

What did I miss??

ETA: Nevermind. Thanks for the PM, 61

hailmari
10-08-2013, 08:22 PM

I like this. We could have some fun with it.

Coach34
10-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Limerick Day shall be each Tuesday during football season from now on- that has potential

Let's make Degenerate Day Friday- goes well with Funbag Friday

Random facts about our opponent is a good idea also

Jack Lambert
10-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Is it ok with elite dawgs or legal to post ammo and guns for sell on the the red neck board? I am sure the rule is written somewhere.