PDA

View Full Version : So many empty chairbacks.

drummerdawg
05-18-2018, 06:15 PM
Embarrassing.

Skydawg1
05-18-2018, 06:22 PM
Embarrassing.Yeah, even with this new park, the scene still looks the same. Crammed berms (bleachers), packed outfield, and tons of empty seats in the main grandstand. Hope things change after it's completed.

notsofarawaydawg
05-18-2018, 07:34 PM
High school graduations galore tonight and tomorrow plus the MS state baseball tourney is in progress at Trustmark.

Skydawg1
05-18-2018, 07:58 PM
Looks like IB opened up the grandstand. Looks good now.

RocketDawg
05-18-2018, 08:05 PM
I just flipped over to the game, and it's the first time I've seen the new field on television. It looks absolutely outstanding, especially the outfield areas. Honestly, it looks a lot better in left field without all the ... junk ... that used to be there.

ScoobaDawg
05-18-2018, 08:29 PM
I just flipped over to the game, and it's the first time I've seen the new field on television. It looks absolutely outstanding, especially the outfield areas. Honestly, it looks a lot better in left field without all the ... junk ... that used to be there.

Bite your tongue those are fighting words from someone who I'm sure never spent a minute out there...

Liverpooldawg
05-18-2018, 08:46 PM
Embarrassing.

Dude it's baseball. It's always been that way except for regionals, Super Buildog Weekend, and a very few other REALLY big games. When I say REALLY big games I'm talking championship winning weekends.

RocketDawg
05-18-2018, 08:49 PM
Bite your tongue those are fighting words from someone who I'm sure never spent a minute out there...

Haha. Yeah, I spent about 5 minutes out there one time. Some of those things looked downright dangerous to me. Each to his or her own though.

Pit Bull
05-18-2018, 10:04 PM

What's the old saying......"One man's junk is another man's treasure".....or something like that.

Homedawg
05-18-2018, 10:07 PM
Yeah, even with this new park, the scene still looks the same. Crammed berms (bleachers), packed outfield, and tons of empty seats in the main grandstand. Hope things change after it's completed.

This has been covered. Don't know why you think it's changing. It's not.