PDA

View Full Version : If I'm the Coach--I start France today

tcdog70
05-18-2018, 11:31 AM
and save Small for Sunday. Sometimes you have to try and do what you can to win 2 out of 3. If France is on and we can score a few runs we might win 3 for 3.

confucius say
05-18-2018, 11:34 AM
and save Small for Sunday. Sometimes you have to try and do what you can to win 2 out of 3. If France is on and we can score a few runs we might win 3 for 3.

You mean Saturday, but yea I said same thing. Assuming bull pen sessions from the week lined up, id go small on Saturday on his normal rest against kowar. That's our best chance to get another one I believe.

Bulldog1
05-18-2018, 11:34 AM
I'd like that but it's not happening. Hendo might start France tomorrow if he doesn't pitch tonight and I would support that decision as well.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-18-2018, 11:35 AM
You also have to plan for SEC Tourney as well....

Saltydog
05-18-2018, 11:46 AM
would be giving game 2 away but we're not beating Singer and that would give us our best chance to win the series.

ScottH
05-18-2018, 12:20 PM
You also have to plan for SEC Tourney as well....

To the experts?

I we somehow get to 2-1 vs UF, does it matter what we do in Hoover?

Jarius
05-18-2018, 12:33 PM
To the experts?

I we somehow get to 2-1 vs UF, does it matter what we do in Hoover?

It does not.

basedog
05-18-2018, 01:06 PM
Not sure it matters playing Florida with who we start. Matchups are important only if we can get timely hitting like last night. Why change, let's go out there tonight with Small who has been our best and just compete our ass off.

Florida is loaded with pitching, but just like last night timely clutch hitting is the key against quality pitching. Small gives us our best chance tonight.

crackerjax
05-18-2018, 01:24 PM
Not sure it matters playing Florida with who we start. Matchups are important only if we can get timely hitting like last night. Why change, let's go out there tonight with Small who has been our best and just compete our ass off.

Florida is loaded with pitching, but just like last night timely clutch hitting is the key against quality pitching. Small gives us our best chance tonight.

Florida's closer that came in last night in the 8th was also supposed to be elite, but State stroked him. Singer is due for an off night.

basedog
05-18-2018, 01:37 PM
You just have to go with your best and hope we get some breaks tonight with timely hitting.

Pit Bull
05-18-2018, 05:34 PM

I probably would too, but there are so many factors involved that Hendy may know or understand that we just don't see. The main thing is that we won last night....that was the most ultra critical game of the year to win. Now, let's just let it fly and go all out to win these other ones.

basedog
05-18-2018, 05:47 PM
Small has our best chance to win tonight, it's just that simple.

Low scoring game according to the era's.

tcdog70
05-18-2018, 09:36 PM
Well, it worked out well. Score 12 runs and we will probably win.: