PDA

View Full Version : Watching the LSU game... I hope Simmons is off the chains this year

Coach007
05-16-2018, 10:22 PM
Loved his attitude in that game.

BE A BEAST!!!

Bully13
05-16-2018, 10:52 PM
Was funny. LSU's OL were so frustrated with the ass whipping they were trying to get kicked out of the game with targeting. Was laughing my ass off that night.

Coach007
05-16-2018, 10:55 PM
Yeah, and they are going to get killed again this year!

MSUDAWGFAN
05-17-2018, 09:30 AM

Good. I've already got my tickets to that game. I've never been to a game in Baton Rouge, but if there was a year to go, it's this one.

TrapGame
05-17-2018, 10:05 AM

It might be Ed's final game as LSU's head coach. Aranda is a good DC and just might keep LSU in the game but our DL is gonna wreak havoc on their OL. They don't have a QB that can put that team on his back and drag them to a win.

Jack Lambert
05-17-2018, 10:20 AM
I have all the 2017 games recorded. I have watched that one so many times I can't remember how many. I have also watched the BAMA and A&M games a bunch. We are going to be good on defense. Our run game on offense should be really good as well. My only worry is the WR's. By the way I have not watched the Ole Miss game. I just can't bring my self to do it.

msbulldog
05-17-2018, 12:32 PM
I have all the 2017 games recorded. I have watched that one so many times I can't remember how many. I have also watched the BAMA and A&M games a bunch. We are going to be good on defense. Our run game on offense should be really good as well. My only worry is the WR's. By the way I have not watched the Ole Miss game. I just can't bring my self to do it.

I don't blame you Jack, pisses me off just thinking about it.

TaleofTwoDogs
05-17-2018, 09:53 PM
Ditto, Jack. Watched them all several times but not the UM game. Can't get pass Nick being targeted.

Bully13
05-18-2018, 08:47 AM
Never watched the Egg Bowl. Recorded it and watched it on tracker. Was gonna replay had we won. tsun is the most disgustingly dishonest, corrupt, knuckle dragging college football team in the U.S.