PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit- whats happening to the board????

Coach34
05-14-2018, 08:32 PM
I'm done here but holy shit guys- don't ruin what was created here. Stay away from groupthink and **** Jeanspage and the sheep mentailty.

1. We are going to compete for the SEC title in 2018. Stop being a ***** to your SEC friends and roll out with your cock out. We are as good as anybody in the SEC in 2018. I've already put $100 on us to win the NC at +11000

2. Stop being shamed by the little girls that are mad because we nickname players- good or bad. Dont like FoamBat? Suck it. He shouldnt hit .196 in SEC play. Yes- I Told you so. He cant hit SEC pitching just as I told you he couldnt. I told you about Humphries too but you goobers wouldnt listen then either. I'm smarter than you- that's why I'm C34 and you are you. How bout Hunter Renfroe? .200 this year for the Padres and is on the DL. He is what I told you he was. Do we see a pattern here?

3. JoMo is greater than Mullen. Its not even close. JoMo's offensive staff is soooo much better than Mullen's. We are an 11 win team in 2018

4. Hendo has been awful- but our Freshmen give hope. Hopefully our next coach can bring in another solid group of young talent.

5. I dont have an alter on this site. I post as me

6. ISeenItDawg is not Ari Gold. I was in ISeenIt's wedding and I've been lucky enough to bang a couple of Ari Gold's ex's. We all went to school together.

7. Hate to see Coach Austin go. Hope Political Hack isnt regretting his decision about me right now. lol

8. Long live Elitedawgs- stay strong.

msstate7
05-14-2018, 08:35 PM
Hope you're well, C34

Gutter Cobreh
05-14-2018, 08:37 PM
Someone seems to be all hopped up on java......or bourbon... Old habits are hard to break I suppose...

Bulldog1
05-14-2018, 08:38 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/37Ez5CZ8P0jSM/giphy.gif

Outstanding post. Reputation given.

I seen it dawg
05-14-2018, 08:38 PM
Oh shit i forgot to sign out...

dogshiek
05-14-2018, 08:39 PM
Is this IT?

shoeless joe
05-14-2018, 08:46 PM
A lot of folks are smarter than you...me included. We're just not ego driven charicatures that had rather be rite than see our school and players be successful.

I do enjoy your football insight and I'll wager that when we're as good as you say we'll be you'll be rite back on here with us.

Ari Gold
05-14-2018, 08:50 PM

Well played

BuckyIsAB****
05-14-2018, 08:50 PM
Why am I not surprised

I seen it dawg
05-14-2018, 08:52 PM
delete...forgot to sign out again

Dawg496
05-14-2018, 09:19 PM
I'm smarter than you- that's why I'm C34 and you are you.

Well.. it was nice while it lasted. Back to your regularly scheduled narcissism.

BeardoMSU
05-14-2018, 09:19 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/x0wfpJqZ1Qtbi/giphy.gif

preachermatt83
05-14-2018, 09:23 PM
Great post!! Post more!

preachermatt83
05-14-2018, 09:24 PM

This!

preachermatt83
05-14-2018, 09:25 PM

This!

Lance Harbor
05-14-2018, 09:31 PM
Nothing screams intelligence like a desperately poor sociopath pitching pyramid schemes.

I'm done here but holy shit guys- don't ruin what was created here. Stay away from groupthink and **** Jeanspage and the sheep mentailty.

1. We are going to compete for the SEC title in 2018. Stop being a ***** to your SEC friends and roll out with your cock out. We are as good as anybody in the SEC in 2018. I've already put $100 on us to win the NC at +11000

2. Stop being shamed by the little girls that are mad because we nickname players- good or bad. Dont like FoamBat? Suck it. He shouldnt hit .196 in SEC play. Yes- I Told you so. He cant hit SEC pitching just as I told you he couldnt. I told you about Humphries too but you goobers wouldnt listen then either. I'm smarter than you- that's why I'm C34 and you are you. How bout Hunter Renfroe? .200 this year for the Padres and is on the DL. He is what I told you he was. Do we see a pattern here?

3. JoMo is greater than Mullen. Its not even close. JoMo's offensive staff is soooo much better than Mullen's. We are an 11 win team in 2018

4. Hendo has been awful- but our Freshmen give hope. Hopefully our next coach can bring in another solid group of young talent.

6. ISeenItDawg is not Ari Gold. I was in ISeenIt's wedding and I've been lucky enough to bang a couple of Ari Gold's ex's. We all went to school together.

7. Hate to see Coach Austin go. Hope Political Hack isnt regretting his decision about me right now. lol

BrunswickDawg
05-14-2018, 09:35 PM
I assumed it was Behr impersonating C34 again.

smootness
05-14-2018, 10:08 PM
LULZ

Todd4State
05-14-2018, 10:36 PM
Is this IT?

IT could be......IT may be....

SPMT
05-14-2018, 10:46 PM
A lot of folks are smarter than you...me included. We're just not ego driven charicatures that had rather be rite than see our school and players be successful.

I do enjoy your football insight and I'll wager that when we're as good as you say we'll be you'll be right back on here with us.

Certainly a lot of us more intelligent than him, though. Good luck, you're probably more athletic.

preachermatt83
05-14-2018, 11:06 PM
To answer your question "what has happened to the board" .. it's simple, it's been overrun with Winey posters who are always offended by something.

yjnkdawg
05-14-2018, 11:12 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/ADr35Z4TvATIc/giphy.gif

Pit Bull
05-14-2018, 11:59 PM
We're praying for you.

yjnkdawg
05-15-2018, 12:02 AM
To answer your question "what has happened to the board" .. it's simple, it's been overrun with Winey posters who are always offended by something.

Such an intelligent answer. Wow! **** To clarify what he said. He said "what's happening to my board", and not to the board. Maybe winey should be changed to whiney unless you are referring to posters who are also possibly alcoholics. So if 34 thinks it's appropriate then that's the gospel truth? Right, Preacher?

Jarius
05-15-2018, 05:51 AM

Some of his semen is dripping down your chin. Might want to grab a napkin.

chef dixon
05-15-2018, 06:44 AM
Like it or not, but this board is easily much more entertaining and interesting with C34, which is the whole point of a message board

Bully13
05-15-2018, 06:54 AM
folks who take message board personalities too serious need to consider re-thinking about it. As long as it does not tarnish the MSU brand, should not be too much of a big deal. Infuriating the fans of the tsun should be acceptable here. Hey 34, how many coffee orders from ED board members would it take for you to come back?

chef dixon
05-15-2018, 06:57 AM
Like it or not, but this board is easily much more entertaining and interesting with C34, which is the whole point of a message board

To add to that ED has become like a "safe place" for some of y'all. It's not that big of a deal.

msstate7
05-15-2018, 07:08 AM
To add to that ED has become like a "safe place" for some of y'all. It's not that big of a deal.

He didn't get into this mess for being controversial or politically incorrect. He was using this site as an infomercial. Then when he got called on it, he deleted everyone doing the calling... seems he wanted the "safe place"

For the record, I like C34 being here. I hardly ever agree with him and argue pretty constantly with him, but it does make it fun

Bulldog1
05-15-2018, 07:34 AM
This has almost 2,000 views in less than 12 hours. Lol.

MadDawg
05-15-2018, 07:54 AM

You could get the same action allowing a rebel on here to bash our players.

Bully13
05-15-2018, 07:56 AM
This has almost 2,000 views in less than 12 hours. Lol.

Exactly. Some people just don't get it. And isn't it ironic that the vast majority of those who melted over the coffee bean fiasco also lean on the left side of the political spectrum? hmmmmm. Makes one wonder, no? Some people just are so easy to trigger. Lighten up some, enjoy life and be happy.

And where the hell is Swami Dawg and how the hell is he doing these days? THAT'S my biggest concern of the day.

Bulldog1
05-15-2018, 07:59 AM
Exactly. Some people just don't get it. And isn't it ironic that the vast majority of those who melted over the coffee bean fiasco also lean on the left side of the political spectrum? hmmmmm. Makes one wonder, no? Some people just are so easy to trigger. Lighten up some, enjoy life and be happy.

And where the hell is Swami Dawg and how the hell is he doing these days? THAT'S my biggest concern of the day.

It's definitely ironic isn't it.

Lord McBuckethead
05-15-2018, 08:08 AM

Good, you're back. Welcome back C34.
Look, who gives a shit about coffee. If nothing else, we all learned a lesson from that stuff.
Welcome back.

MedDawg
05-15-2018, 08:10 AM
"It's not luck. It's skill."

tcdog70
05-15-2018, 08:35 AM

i'm offended by ignorance--that's all.

Behrdawg
05-15-2018, 08:39 AM
I assumed it was Behr impersonating C34 again.

Lol. That's never happened

Political Hack
05-15-2018, 08:46 AM
I warned you not to post that stupid crap but you did it anyway. And when the board made you drink a cup of your on coffee, you didn't like how it tasted.

BeardoMSU
05-15-2018, 09:13 AM
And isn't it ironic that the vast majority of those who melted over the coffee bean fiasco also lean on the left side of the political spectrum?

http://img.over-blog-kiwi.com/0/86/53/69/20161007/ob_f9cc09_giphy.gif

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-15-2018, 09:15 AM
fun while it lasted....oh well

99jc
05-15-2018, 09:33 AM

saw 34 post. glad your back Juan see you at Starbucks.

BeardoMSU
05-15-2018, 09:42 AM
https://dreambelievefightachieve.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/2.gif?w=525
https://i.imgur.com/N0SUvL4.gif

Liverpooldawg
05-15-2018, 09:43 AM

Actually it's more because dissenting opinions are more tolerated now. Before a lot of us got banned and learned not to post opinions that certain mods had problems with. That's the truth preach.

Bulldog1
05-15-2018, 09:44 AM
Actually it's more because dissenting opinions are more tolerated now. Before a lot of us got banned and learned not to post opinions that certain mods had problems with. That's the truth preach.

You were banned?

BeardoMSU
05-15-2018, 09:45 AM

"Dictatorships are great, as long as you're in love with the dictator" - Preachermatt

Liverpooldawg
05-15-2018, 09:52 AM
You were banned?

Yep. Temporarily many times. I'm not sure if I was ever permanently banned here or not, I don't think so. I was threatened with a permanent one several times. I have had to self censor my opinions many times here, or at least stop a line of argument that "some" disagreed with. Funny, it hasn't happened lately. ****** I'm still as obnoxious as ever I believe.

Bully13
05-15-2018, 10:41 AM

Yep. Temporarily many times. I'm not sure if I was ever permanently banned here or not, I don't think so. I was threatened with a permanent one several times. I have had to self censor my opinions many times here, or at least stop a line of argument that "some" disagreed with. Funny, it hasn't happened lately. ****** I'm still as obnoxious as ever I believe.

Was that on the polly board or this one?

shoeless joe
05-15-2018, 11:15 AM
https://dreambelievefightachieve.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/2.gif?w=525
https://i.imgur.com/N0SUvL4.gif

Couldn't be said any better

99jc
05-15-2018, 11:16 AM

couldn't resist ....we all have obnoxious streaks...

Liverpooldawg
05-15-2018, 11:18 AM
Was that on the polly board or this one?

This one. The pol board is a separate matter and it's not the same mod.

Liverpooldawg
05-15-2018, 11:19 AM
"Dictatorships are great, as long as you're in love with the dictator" - Preachermatt

Exactly.

TUSK
05-15-2018, 11:50 AM

1. We are as good as anybody in the SEC in 2018.

2. I'm smarter than you-

3. We are an 11 win team in 2018

No.

BeardoMSU
05-15-2018, 11:56 AM
I'm smarter than you- that's why I'm C34 and you are you.

Great post!! Post more!

Get a room, fellas**

https://media1.giphy.com/media/2yPTehsfWDXFu/200.gif

HotMop
05-15-2018, 12:12 PM

9. Buy my coffee.

BeardoMSU
05-15-2018, 12:16 PM
9. Buy my coffee.

10. Let that delicious ephedrine shed those unwanted lbs**

https://media.giphy.com/media/sO5eDV8ZBXERO/giphy.gif

Bulldog1
05-15-2018, 12:22 PM
No.

Numbers 1 and 3 are correct.

TUSK
05-15-2018, 12:23 PM
Numbers 1 and 3 are correct.

No.

Bulldog1
05-15-2018, 12:24 PM
No.

Yes.

BeardoMSU
05-15-2018, 12:25 PM
No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

PonderThis2
05-15-2018, 12:29 PM
No.

#3 is correct.

I miss C34 not being here. I am a lurker but any thread he starts or anything he says, I just scroll right past. I only clicked this one because I thought he was gone. Not sure who is the butt of more jokes- C34, Rosebowl, or Yancy..... Ok hes not Yancy bad but still bad.

TUSK
05-15-2018, 12:35 PM
Yes.

Aight, I'm going with MSU at <11 regular season wins... what's the bet?

Bulldog1
05-15-2018, 12:37 PM

Today is May 15th.

TUSK
05-15-2018, 12:43 PM
Why not count the bowl game?

When gambling on O/U on total wins, it's regular season only, not post season...

I'll bet <12 to include up to 15 total (regular & post season) games .... good?

Bulldog1
05-15-2018, 12:45 PM
When gambling on O/U on total wins, it's regular season only, not post season...

I'll bet <12 to include up to 15 total (regular & post season) games .... good?
Read my edit. It's a long time until the first game. I'm gonna hold off on any bets until August.

TUSK
05-15-2018, 12:48 PM
Read my edit. It's a long time until the first game. I'm gonna hold off on any bets until August.

Fair enough... Get back with me then, buddy...

Til then, I'm goin' with "No."...

ScoobaDawg
05-15-2018, 12:49 PM

All your vCash, rep, and a video of you eating crayons.

yjnkdawg
05-15-2018, 12:50 PM

Melting, as you call it, and and not liking for somebody trying to use others to make a financial profit aren't the same thing.

TUSK
05-15-2018, 12:53 PM
All your vCash, rep, and a video of you eating crayons.

Done, done, and done!

Wait, how many crayons and what color(s)?????

BeardoMSU
05-15-2018, 12:56 PM
Done, done, and done!

Wait, how many crayons and what color(s)?????

You pick, but they've got be lead-based**

drunkernhelldawg
05-15-2018, 01:00 PM

I do enjoy your football insight and I'll wager that when we're as good as you say we'll be you'll be rite back on here with us.

He is great on football.

Bully13
05-15-2018, 01:01 PM
#3 is correct.

I miss C34 not being here. I am a lurker but any thread he starts or anything he says, I just scroll right past. I only clicked this one because I thought he was gone. Not sure who is the butt of more jokes- C34, Rosebowl, or Yancy..... Ok hes not Yancy bad but still bad.

I hope him coming back influences you to not show up anymore. So you miss him not being here yet "scroll right past his posts"? hmmm

The vast majority of jokes on 34 come from tsun fans (like you) and for the record, Rosebowl is now a legend to MSU fans for bringing down yall's coach, working with Tom Mars & exposing y'all's network in his book.

Mods: Did y'all lose your hammers? 61 called for his ouster during our spring game thread for saying we were dumbasses for saying Fitz was a potential Heisman candidate.. Is it time?

TUSK
05-15-2018, 01:04 PM
You pick, but they've got be lead-based**

Pissssh... after all the paint chips and bullets introduced to my system, I think I got ya covered!

smootness
05-15-2018, 01:15 PM

I don't think you know what that word means.

Also, the only person who melted over the 'coffee bean fiasco' was C34. It wasn't that big a deal until he went off and then quit the board.

deadheaddawg
05-15-2018, 01:18 PM

No one melted harder than coach34. He took his ball and went home like the child he is.

Of course he still had to have his mom drive by the court every once and a while so he can whine and foambible can lick his boots

ScoobaDawg
05-15-2018, 01:23 PM
#3 is correct.

I hope him coming back influences you to not show up anymore. So you miss him not being here yet "scroll right past his posts"? hmmm

The vast majority of jokes on 34 come from tsun fans (like you) and for the record, Rosebowl is now a legend to MSU fans for bringing down yall's coach, working with Tom Mars & exposing y'all's network in his book.

Mods: Did y'all lose your hammers? 61 called for his ouster during our spring game thread for saying we were dumbasses for saying Fitz was a potential Heisman candidate.. Is it time?

How about you worry about yourself, and stop thinking that anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong or a rebel? Acting like a damn Mental Midget. Ponder might be young and Dumb but what he said during Fitz's Fr year wasn't so far off when Fitz couldn't throw a pass worth a damn. Some people got offended by that. One person Banned him over it. That won't happen again.

sleepy dawg
05-15-2018, 01:36 PM
No one melted harder than coach34. He took his ball and went home like the child he is.

Of course he still had to have his mom drive by the court every once and a while so he can whine and foambible can lick his boots

This, completely.

"I'm done here but...." You're done here, but apparently you've been reading every post and now you're posting here, but you're done here...

TrapGame
05-15-2018, 01:52 PM

This is hilarious!

99jc
05-15-2018, 02:13 PM
No.

a typical Bama fan. I feel a big bet coming on to you if your man enough.

yjnkdawg
05-15-2018, 02:13 PM
Get a room, fellas**

https://media1.giphy.com/media/2yPTehsfWDXFu/200.gif

LOL Wouldn't expect anything else since 34 is their Hero! What's funny though is that they are actually agreeing with him, that he is smarter than they are! ;)

preachermatt83
05-15-2018, 02:23 PM
#3 is correct.

Go back to lurking

PonderThis2
05-15-2018, 02:32 PM

If I am an OM fan, you are Hugh Freeze's assistant. Please... your eye for OM fans is as good as Ray Charles.

If I get the ban for not liking C34, I expect everyone else that doesnt like him to get it as well.

PonderThis2
05-15-2018, 02:36 PM
How about you worry about yourself, and stop thinking that anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong or a rebel? Acting like a damn Mental Midget. Ponder might be young and Dumb but what he said during Fitz's Fr year wasn't so far off when Fitz couldn't throw a pass worth a damn. Some people got offended by that. One person Banned him over it. That won't happen again.

Not really that young anymore (is 30 young?) and def not dumb.

I think we are a 10-11 win team if Fitz improves his accuracy and we avoid injuries. He still has to improve, though. 56% wont get it done.

Turfdawg67
05-15-2018, 02:47 PM

Don't you have to be at a Crystal Ball circle jerk at the RE club?? ***

Gutter Cobreh
05-15-2018, 03:42 PM

Of course he still had to have his mom drive by the court every once and a while so he can whine and "Foam-bible" can lick his boots

This is the greatest nickname I've heard in quite some time...have some rep.

From this point forward, I will only refer to PreacherMatt as "Foam-bible"!!!

preachermatt83
05-15-2018, 04:13 PM
This is the greatest nickname I've heard in quite some time...have some rep.

From this point forward, I will only refer to PreacherMatt as "Foam-bible"!!!

I'd prefer foam preacher or foam pastor rather than foam bible. That seems to be a shot at the Word of God rather than at me. I'd much rather u attack me than the Bible.

99jc
05-15-2018, 04:27 PM
I'd prefer foam preacher or foam pastor rather than foam bible. That seems to be a shot at the Word of God rather than at me. I'd much rather u attack me than the Bible.

nm

LC Dawg
05-15-2018, 04:32 PM
Don't you have to be at a Crystal Ball circle jerk at the RE club?? ***

Crystal balls and crystal meth. The two constants of being a Bama fan.***

Gutter Cobreh
05-15-2018, 04:42 PM

Thanks for your input Foam-bible, but unfortunately - it doesn't work that way.

The name isn't an attack of God or his word, it simply references the tool (similar to Alexander and his hitting stick).

BeardoMSU
05-15-2018, 05:07 PM
Thanks for your input Foam-bible, but unfortunately - it doesn't work that way.

The name isn't an attack of God or his word, it simply references the tool (similar to Alexander and his hitting stick).

Lolz
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o8doOlGO3pjQa5h28/giphy.gif

Liverpooldawg
05-15-2018, 05:16 PM

Interesting. You don't like it when it's done to you do you?

BeardoMSU
05-15-2018, 05:20 PM

Indeed. Also very telling. Now...who else does that remind me of? I've been thinking about it for 34 seconds and can't quite remember....

Turfdawg67
05-15-2018, 05:31 PM
Indeed. Also very telling. Now...who else does that remind me of? I've been thinking about it for 34 seconds and can't quite remember....

Maybe you just need a random thought to jar your memory?

Turfdawg67
05-15-2018, 05:50 PM
Crystal balls and crystal meth. The two constants of being a Bama fan.***

Hahahahaha! Awesome, back at ya on the rep!

EliteDawgEnforcer
05-15-2018, 06:36 PM

xxxxxxxxxx Baptist Church is located just on the edge of town in xxxxxxxxxx, MS. We are a growing Church who chooses to focus on the Love of Christ. We are a Church where you can belong. We exist to Honor Christ, Minister to xxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx County, and to Bring unbelievers to Christ. We believe that it is God's love that brings people to the place where they are ready to surrender to him. At xxxxxxxxxx, we want people to feel welcomed. We offer them Biblical teaching, A caring and casual atmosphere, and answers to life's questions. At xxxxxx you will find a group of people who love each other, love people, and love Christ. At xxxxxxx it's always ALL ABOUT JESUS!!!!

Pastor- BlankityBlankBlank

You show your love in so many different ways.

starkvegasdawg
05-15-2018, 06:41 PM
xxxxxxxxxx Baptist Church is located just on the edge of town in xxxxxxxxxx, MS. We are a growing Church who chooses to focus on the Love of Christ. We are a Church where you can belong. We exist to Honor Christ, Minister to xxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx County, and to Bring unbelievers to Christ. We believe that it is God's love that brings people to the place where they are ready to surrender to him. At xxxxxxxxxx, we want people to feel welcomed. We offer them Biblical teaching, A caring and casual atmosphere, and answers to life's questions. At xxxxxx you will find a group of people who love each other, love people, and love Christ. At xxxxxxx it's always ALL ABOUT JESUS!!!!

Our resident CIA agent has spoken.

BeardoMSU
05-15-2018, 06:52 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/uPnKU86sFa2fm/giphy.gif

Goldendawg
05-15-2018, 07:06 PM
At our church we allow each member to chose one's own nickname. If you cannot think of an appropriate one, the deacons will vote on one for you. We want everyone to feel included!**** Hail State!

99jc
05-15-2018, 07:08 PM
Sounds like the same stuff Jim Jones said.

BogeyGolfer
05-15-2018, 07:54 PM
I think we are an 8-9 win team. We've only beat LSU twice in BR in 26 years...I think the K-State, Auburn and Bama games will be huge. Win two of those and we will have a very special season.

deadheaddawg
05-15-2018, 08:25 PM

As the creater of the nickname, I'm the one who knows it's meaning.

You talk about baseball players swinging a foam bat. That's their job.

The word of God is your job, but it's very apparent by your actions on this board you swing a mighty foam bible. (At least here you do)

Need to get in the batting cage with God and work on you Bible control for those big games with the elite Dawgs

BiscuitEater
05-15-2018, 08:34 PM
I'm done here but ..

There's That word .. 'but' ..

Like I said .. 'he CAN'T stay away!'

yjnkdawg
05-15-2018, 08:38 PM

The ones on here who dish out the stupid nicknames on our student athletes can't take the heat when their agenda is switched around. That's pretty common. Maybe........we should turn the tables and give them some crazy or stupid nicknames. Hey....... it's just for fun and nothing personal, you know.***

Dawgcap
05-15-2018, 08:40 PM

The word of God is your job, but it's very apparent by your actions on this board you swing a mighty foam bible. (At least here you do)

Need to get in the batting cage with God and work on you Bible control for those big games with the elite Dawgs
Great response

somebodyshotmypaw
05-15-2018, 08:50 PM

I enjoy Coach34 and hope he returns. I enjoy reading his posts. But don't forget he said there was no way the Browns would draft a QB in the first round. So he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Activated Alpha
05-15-2018, 09:07 PM

You've banged a couple of Ari's exes too? Awkward.....

BuckyIsAB****
05-15-2018, 09:11 PM
TUSK as of right now the only game on the schedule that State in theory ''should lose'' is at Bama.

That equals 11 wins. Who else beats State? Uh O in Baton Rouge? Not likely. Auburn at Sville? Maybe. K State? I think they have a better shot than LSU honestly

preachermatt83
05-15-2018, 09:47 PM

Lol. Attacks don't bother me, I'd just rather it be a dig on me rather than a dig on the Bible.

msstate7
05-15-2018, 10:12 PM
Lol. Attacks don't bother me, I'd just rather it be a dig on me rather than a dig on the Bible.

He explained it. Just like foambat isn't an attack on Luke's bat... it's an attack on Luke

Bulldog1
05-15-2018, 10:15 PM

TUSK
05-15-2018, 10:20 PM
TUSK as of right now the only game on the schedule that State in theory ''should lose'' is at Bama.

That equals 11 wins. Who else beats State? Uh O in Baton Rouge? Not likely. Auburn at Sville? Maybe. K State? I think they have a better shot than LSU honestly

I think you cats drop 1 of: LSU (slight dog/pickem), AU (slight dog/pickem), Florida (slight fav/pickem)

Y'all should be favs in all the rest... If yall struggle vs KSU, I'll downgrade the stock.

CadaverDawg
05-15-2018, 10:20 PM
https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0325/71/1401934273993.gif

msstate7
05-15-2018, 10:25 PM
I think you cats drop 1 of: LSU (slight dog/pickem), AU (slight dog/pickem), Florida (slight fav/pickem)

Y'all should be favs in all the rest... If yall struggle vs KSU, I'll downgrade the stock.

Lol @ tusk still talking football in this train wreck

Bulldog1
05-15-2018, 10:27 PM

We won't be favored over Bama (I know you just forgot to put that one on here Lol). And we're beating Florida- so if we lose one of those, it'll be LSU/Auburn.

TUSK
05-15-2018, 10:29 PM
Lol @ tusk still talking football in this train wreck

I'm biding my time til someone makes a "Miles/Saban" reference....

BeardoMSU
05-15-2018, 10:30 PM

LSU in Red Stick, Ok...I get it; based on history and all, coming from a Bamer, etc. (we're gonna skull drag 'em, though)...but Florida?!?! You free basin' again, Tusk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVKtxHTcnho

BeardoMSU
05-15-2018, 10:34 PM
And we're beating Florida- so if we lose one of those, it'll be LSU/Auburn.

This^^

We're ****ing beating Florida. If we lose (outside of Bama) it'll be Auburn; though, given their losses on offense....who knows.

yjnkdawg
05-15-2018, 10:38 PM
He explained it. Just like foambat isn't an attack on Luke's bat... it's an attack on Luke

Exactly ......As they said it started out as an attack on Luke's bat, but then one person decided to use the name for Luke personally. I guess it sounded bigger. Who knows.

TUSK
05-15-2018, 10:44 PM
LSU in Red Stick, Ok...I get it; based on history and all, coming from a Bamer, etc. (we're gonna skull drag 'em, though)...but Florida?!?! You free basin' again, Tusk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVKtxHTcnho

Best video, eveh.... "Maybe jus a lil toot..."

I think UF will be the most interesting, exciting game on yalls schedule....

BuckyIsAB****
05-15-2018, 11:08 PM

I'll give you AU but State is better than the other 2. State doesnt fear LSU or Baton Rouge and UF isnt winning that game. I have a better chance of becoming president than they do winning that game

AU is at home so I think we win that one.

Dawgcap
05-15-2018, 11:10 PM

Christian much? Convenient complaining and name calling ok in your world?

Liverpooldawg
05-16-2018, 08:04 AM

It's not a dig on the Bible, it's a dig on you. It's the exact same thing you are doing to Luke. Your bible is made of foam, at least as evidenced by what you post here.

TXDawg
05-16-2018, 08:53 AM

Just an FYI, Enforcer, even with all the X's, less than five minutes spent with Google can take you to the Church's website and give you Preacher's real name. I generally like your work and respect that you attempted to keep his info confidential, but you may have accidentally taken this one a bit too far.

sleepy dawg
05-16-2018, 09:14 AM
Just an FYI, Enforcer, even with all the X's, less than five minutes spent with Google can take you to the Church's website and give you Preacher's real name. I generally like your work and respect that you attempted to keep his info confidential, but you may have accidentally taken this one a bit too far.

I didn't think about doing that, good idea TXDawg!

smootness
05-16-2018, 09:17 AM
Somebody in another thread mentioned his church's name the other day, I don't think it's a big secret.

And I just want to say I am NOT a fan in any way of bringing his faith into this, even his role as pastor.

HotMop
05-16-2018, 09:17 AM

So FoamBible it is.

HotMop
05-16-2018, 09:31 AM
That didn't take Long, in no time at all.

msstate7
05-16-2018, 09:36 AM
Somebody in another thread mentioned his church's name the other day, I don't think it's a big secret.

And I just want to say I am NOT a fan in any way of bringing his faith into this, even his role as pastor.
I agree. When you put "preacher" in your user name though, gonna be hard to keep his profession out of when he lays into kids.

BeardoMSU
05-16-2018, 09:42 AM
I agree. When you put "preacher" in your user name though, gonna be hard to keep his profession out of when he lays into kids.

Exactly. Also, when your ED user name is also your twitter handle, you're pretty much putting yourself out there.

LC Dawg
05-16-2018, 10:11 AM
Exactly. Also, when your ED user name is also your twitter handle, you're pretty much putting yourself out there.

Yeah, I have seen him on twitter. I would prefer, though, that people's identity not be revealed on here.

Bully13
05-16-2018, 10:20 AM

I don't care for the term "foam Bible" either.

Bully13
05-16-2018, 10:32 AM
It's not a dig on the Bible, it's a dig on you. It's the exact same thing you are doing to Luke. Your bible is made of foam, at least as evidenced by what you post here.

NOBODY'S Bible is made of foam. Nobody's. Jesus doesn't care if someone wants 34 to return or refers to a baseball player as "foam bat"

tcdog70
05-16-2018, 10:39 AM
NOBODY'S Bible is made of foam. Nobody's. Jesus doesn't care if someone wants 34 to return or refers to a baseball player as "foam bat"

I think maybe FoamBrain--would be closer to the truth.

preachermatt83
05-16-2018, 10:44 AM
I think maybe FoamBrain--would be closer to the truth.

I would much rather it be that than foamBible.

deadheaddawg
05-16-2018, 10:45 AM
I don't care for the term "foam Bible" either.

How about foambible? Or foam-bible?

Because none are a dig on the actual Bible. Again it's a dig on the way foam-bible acts here.

Foam-bible enjoys making fun of people and how they use the tools of their trade. The Bible is the tool of his trade. He doesn't seem to actually use the real Bible (on here). The only explanation is he uses a foam Bible

Liverpooldawg
05-16-2018, 10:56 AM

Did you let Luke choose his, "preacher"? Luke 6:31

Bulldog1
05-16-2018, 11:10 AM
Did you let Luke choose his, "preacher"?

Well, I don't believe preacher made the name FOAMBAT.

yjnkdawg
05-16-2018, 11:16 AM

I'm not getting involved in anything regarding nicknames that have the Bible in it or any other religious based nickname. However, if I was a Preacher, which I'm not, I don't think I would endorse, support, etc. any thread with a title like this one has. JMO

yjnkdawg
05-16-2018, 11:22 AM

He didn't. He has just being using it. Like I said in another post it started off as ya'll had said, with it referring to Luke's batting performance, and then it switched over to calling Luke that personally. Some people are smarter than other people we have been told. So now do you want to guess who started it personally at Luke?

preachermatt83
05-16-2018, 11:24 AM

I didn't. This is correct And I have used it very little I just defended ppl using it bc I think it's silly for somebody to offended by a silly nickname.

msstate7
05-16-2018, 11:25 AM
I didn't. This is correct And I have used it very little I just defended ppl using it bc I think it's silly for somebody to offended by a silly nickname.

Like foambible?

BeardoMSU
05-16-2018, 11:34 AM
Like foambible?

http://i.imgur.com/CMWgxJh.gif

Bulldog1
05-16-2018, 11:35 AM
Like foambible?
Can a bat save you from hell?

msstate7
05-16-2018, 11:39 AM
Can a bat save you from hell?

Nope, neither can a bible. Jesus can though

Bulldog1
05-16-2018, 11:40 AM
Nope, neither can a bible. Jesus can though

Yep. But the Bible is God's word. Sharper than any 2 edged sword therefore "foam-anything" is inapplicable to the Bible.

yjnkdawg
05-16-2018, 11:43 AM

Nicknames given by family, friends, teammates to a player are fine to use. Stupid nicknames, used and given to our players personally, by some poster on a message board are disrespectful to our players, our university, and our fan base. If you people can't figure that out, then I imagine you can''t be helped.

fishwater99
05-16-2018, 12:18 PM

Don't you have a sermon to write or some old people to go visit??

Liverpooldawg
05-16-2018, 12:45 PM

He uses it.

smootness
05-16-2018, 12:52 PM

Do you think it's silly for somebody to be offended by somebody being offended by a silly nickname?

I seen it dawg
05-16-2018, 01:09 PM
And again here we are...do you hear yourselves...

99jc
05-16-2018, 01:16 PM
This thread needs to be on a political board.

BeardoMSU
05-16-2018, 01:16 PM
https://i.redd.it/znjq7375cn9z.gif

Hot Rock
05-16-2018, 01:28 PM
I had a conversation with a guy everyone called "RED". We had worked together for 20 years. Just before he retired, he thanked me for using his real name. I was the only one at work that did so. He then went on to tell me a lot of things that went with being a "Redhead". It was a serious subject matter for him. This guy was no "wuss" either, he was a former Vietnam Vet that had seen way more than most. He just appreciated being shown respect.

As far message board people using terms like "Foam Bat", I think they are just being Bullies. I am not a fan of Bullies and have no respect for them at all no matter how much they know about a subject.

3rdGen
05-16-2018, 01:50 PM
So did we ever figure out what happened to the board?
Asking for a friend.

BeardoMSU
05-16-2018, 01:54 PM
So did we ever figure out what happened to the board?
Asking for a friend.

We don't drink enough coffee; which makes us bad people.*

https://media3.giphy.com/media/d2YVk2ZRuQuqvVlu/giphy.gif

Lord McBuckethead
05-16-2018, 01:59 PM
Can we lock this so it will go away?
Welcome back 34.

TrapGame
05-16-2018, 02:04 PM
Can we lock this so it will go away?
Welcome back 34.

Or take it out back and shoot it in the head.

MadDawg
05-16-2018, 02:21 PM
Reading this thread reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwNkbiaSzt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwNkbiaSzt4

I always thought Jim Rome was a pus sy. We have a lot of Jim Rome-wannabes on this board.

I seen it dawg
05-16-2018, 02:38 PM
It will die on its own...or it won't...

starkvegasdawg
05-16-2018, 03:05 PM
I had a conversation with a guy everyone called "RED". We had worked together for 20 years. Just before he retired, he thanked me for using his real name. I was the only one at work that did so. He then went on to tell me a lot of things that went with being a "Redhead". It was a serious subject matter for him. This guy was no "wuss" either, he was a former Vietnam Vet that had seen way more than most. He just appreciated being shown respect.

As far message board people using terms like "Foam Bat", I think they are just being Bullies. I am not a fan of Bullies and have no respect for them at all no matter how much they know about a subject.

Was he a guy that knew how to get things?

drunkernhelldawg
05-16-2018, 03:20 PM

I've been thanked for the same thing. Nicknames are character names. Nothing wrong with that, but sometimes a guy needs an opening to get out of playing the character for a time.

preachermatt83
05-16-2018, 03:22 PM

Epic reference. Have some rep!!!

fishwater99
05-16-2018, 03:22 PM

preachermatt83
05-16-2018, 03:23 PM
Epic reference. Have some rep!!!

Well nevermind .. gotta spread some around first.

Bulldog1
05-16-2018, 03:23 PM

preachermatt83
05-16-2018, 03:24 PM

https://i.gifer.com/NdyO.gif

LC Dawg
05-16-2018, 03:49 PM
We should have a naming ceremony for everyone on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCfUDQ8twvI

sleepy dawg
05-16-2018, 04:23 PM

Its just the same GD thread we've had 100 times since he quit. He's a drama queen and he draws a crowd to watch his shows. A lot of people watched Honey Boo Boo, but that doesn't mean it was quality content. This shit is a soap opera.

Also, when you and preacher matt just sit here refreshing the thread all day the count tends to get higher. If you want, I can write a script that will get it to 100k views.

starkvegasdawg
05-16-2018, 04:32 PM
I've been thanked for the same thing. Nicknames are character names. Nothing wrong with that, but sometimes a guy needs an opening to get out of playing the character for a time.

Just goes with the territory I guess. I got branded with the nickname Sasquatch at work. Even had a Bigfoot crossing sign taped to my cubicle.

Bulldog1
05-16-2018, 04:33 PM
Its just the same GD thread we've had 100 times since he quit. He's a drama queen and he draws a crowd to watch his shows. A lot of people watched Honey Boo Boo, but that doesn't mean it was quality content. This shit is a soap opera.

Also, when you and preacher matt just sit here refreshing the thread all day the count tends to get higher. If you want, I can write a script that will get it to 100k views.

I'm glad you can jump to conclusions, but that is nowhere close to what my intentions were, or what I was saying. What I was saying is- It's funny how threads like this can have so many views.

sleepy dawg
05-16-2018, 04:36 PM
I'm glad you can jump to conclusions, but that is nowhere close to what my intentions were, or what I was saying. What I was saying is- It's funny how threads like this can have so many views.

Maybe I didn't understand intent, but I got what you were saying.

Goldendawg
05-16-2018, 05:59 PM
Nicknames given by family, friends, teammates to a player are fine to use. Stupid nicknames, used and given to our players personally, by some poster on a message board are disrespectful to our players, our university, and our fan base. If you people can't figure that out, then I imagine you can''t be helped.

I agree with this 100%. Like it or not, you don't get to choose a nickname, especially one you dislike or maybe don't deserve. I was given one I hated in elementary school and was glad we moved in the 8th grade because it would hopefully be left behind. Wrong! Got one I hated worse at the new school. Kids can be unkind to other kids. So what about adults?

KOdawg1
05-16-2018, 06:42 PM
I've lost brain cells reading this thread. Geesh.

Bully13
05-16-2018, 08:15 PM
I agree with this 100%. Like it or not, you don't get to choose a nickname, especially one you dislike or maybe don't deserve. I was given one I hated in elementary school and was glad we moved in the 8th grade because it would hopefully be left behind. Wrong! Got one I hated worse at the new school. Kids can be unkind to other kids. So what about adults?

I didn't lose any brain cells. This post kicks ass and I'm repping it. Well done Golden. "Golden Rule Dawg"

yjnkdawg
05-16-2018, 09:10 PM
Such an intelligent answer. Wow! **** To clarify what he said. He said "what's happening to my board", and not to the board... Preacher?

The drama thread title was changed from "my" to "the". So you were correct after the edit, Preacher.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPl97G9KsnxS3XG/giphy.gif

preachermatt83
05-16-2018, 09:13 PM
The drama thread title was changed from "my" to "the". So you were correct after the edit, Preacher.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPl97G9KsnxS3XG/giphy.gif

I just noticed. Lol. I'm a C34 apologist for sure but I'd be willing to bet he's not the one who edited it.

yjnkdawg
05-16-2018, 09:21 PM
I just noticed. Lol. I'm a C34 apologist for sure but I'd be willing to bet he's not the one who edited it.

I don't bet , but if I did, I wouldn't bet against you on that one.

BeardoMSU
05-16-2018, 09:27 PM
I'm a C34 apologist for sure

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/lnwh.gif

preachermatt83
05-16-2018, 09:29 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/lnwh.gif

Well, bc I consider him a friend and while he has his faults(we all do) he is still a good guy that loves State and hates OM. Sometimes I defend my friends to a fault.

preachermatt83
05-16-2018, 09:30 PM
I don't bet , but if I did, I wouldn't bet against you on that one.

Lol

Bulldog1
05-16-2018, 09:34 PM
Even though I don't use the nickname for Luke, I'm going to stop defending it. I'd rather us have intelligent conversations about our sports programs than fighting over name calling players. That's what this board is for.