PDA

View Full Version : T'shirts and Feedback

mic
10-08-2013, 10:12 AM
We are bout to order some Tshirts and was wanting a little feed back.
I am trying to get a clima cool tshirt and long sleeve like the adidas ones.. these may take a little longer to get in
But with the regular T's whos in favor of the crew neck or V-neck.?? it wont be a deep V.. im more a V neck guy..
we will be getting both but wanted to get more of one certain style..

Should have these and some other stuff in real soon.. (stickers koozies gameday cups ect.). Plus website upgrade and more pics..
any feedback on what you all would like to have is welcomed..

GTHOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheRef
10-08-2013, 10:13 AM
I'm more of a crew neck guy. I can't pull off the v-neck.

mic
10-08-2013, 10:19 AM
and too add.. my partner sent me this...
"if you experienced ordering issues at GTHOM.biz on Monday we apologize. We had very high volume and views on the website in the first day. Please return often while we upgrade our site, add new products , and get more GTHOM photos out there. Suggestions to improve the website are welcome. Send those to gray@gthom.biz
Thanks again .. & GTHOM!!!!!!! "

Political Hack
10-08-2013, 11:01 AM
I like crew neck and would probably guy a regular crew and a long sleeve t, along with some koozies.

For t-shirts, the UPF50+ T's are a big hit in south Mississippi and probably south LA too. may be something to consider. Also, I thought that mechanics shirt was a fishing shirt and was about to put it on rush order.

blacklistedbully
10-08-2013, 11:04 AM
I think v-necks would be a mistake. Lot of people don't like V's. Anybody can wear a standard, classic crew. You want a shirt that appeals to the majority.

Esmerelda Villalobos
10-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Im exclusively v neck but Im not sure on a sports shirt

reddog
10-08-2013, 11:29 AM
crew for me