PDA

View Full Version : After the USM cluster and the disaster with Cann

tcdog70
05-10-2018, 09:51 AM
And then our shitty start in the SEC, we have overcome adversity. You can blast Henderson, but He must have done some good things to put Us in position to get to Post-season. We have done it with alot of freshmen. Our team beat the snot out of a much ballyhooed Ole team-3-1. We have shaky relief pitching at best. with all that being said, I'm impressed we have improved and are playing much better coming down the stretch. How bout taking 2 out of 3 from Ky and sneak in a win against the gators?

confucius say
05-10-2018, 09:52 AM
Don't forget Gautreau.

Quaoarsking
05-10-2018, 10:36 AM
How about we sweep both and Host?

Jack Lambert
05-10-2018, 10:39 AM
Ya'll think Cann is still hitting it?

Dawgbite
05-10-2018, 10:50 AM
I"d have to say yea! I mean , whats he got to lose?

confucius say
05-10-2018, 10:55 AM
How about we sweep both and Host?

Somebody ask Kendall Rogers if we would host if we win out

Johnson85
05-10-2018, 11:38 AM
I"d have to say yea! I mean , whats he got to lose?

To quit now would just be salt in the wound for everybody. He threw away so much, it better not have been for less than a year of strange.

Quaoarsking
05-10-2018, 12:06 PM
Somebody ask Kendall Rogers if we would host if we win out

According to Boyd, our RPI would be top 16 and we would be 17-13 with a great SOS and strong finish. We would almost certainly host.

tcdog70
05-10-2018, 02:02 PM

Hmmm? the little head doing the thinking

Jarius
05-10-2018, 02:27 PM
I'm a lot more proud of the leaders on our baseball team than I am of Henderson. They have won in spite of his idiotic coaching mistakes multiple times this year and he has cost us multiple games as well. It's painfully obvious why he got fired at Kentucky and his replacement made them better immediately.

confucius say
05-10-2018, 03:05 PM
I'm a lot more proud of the leaders on our baseball team than I am of Henderson. They have won in spite of his idiotic coaching mistakes multiple times this year and he has cost us multiple games as well. It's painfully obvious why he got fired at Kentucky and his replacement made them better immediately.

Said same thing last night. As many times as we have fought back and won despite #hendersoning, we have some strong player leadership.

Pit Bull
05-10-2018, 10:14 PM

I think he could be, but beyond that.....he's waiting for Maneiri to retire. Within a year or two, people forgive and forget. Then he'll help LSU get their groove back and rip off several more CWS Championships.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
05-11-2018, 06:23 AM
I think he could be, but beyond that.....he's waiting for Maneiri to retire. Within a year or two, people forgive and forget. Then he'll help LSU get their groove back and rip off several more CWS Championships.

The LSU Head Coach job is at a minimum one of the top three jobs in the country. Even Joe Alleva isn?t dumb enough to hire that meathead. He would have to work his way up the Louisiana coaching ladder at places like SLU and ULM before even being considered for the LSU job.