PDA

View Full Version : Hype or trolling Ole Miss degenerates?

FlabLoser
10-08-2013, 09:51 AM
Dave Bartoo goes on OOB and picks Ole Miss to upset aTm.

That is laughable. Not in a million years. Ole Miss matched up with Alabama better than they match up with aTm.

Bartoo is either trolling degenerates or he didn't look beyond the events of last year. Well, Ole Miss almost beat a young aTm team last year (like MSU almost beat Cam Newton's Auburn early in the season). Ignore the fact that aTm, like Auburn, got light years better as their QB got better in his first year of starting D1 football.

Fast forward a year and Ole Miss has had A GREAT CROOTIN CLASS Y'ALL...and they'll pull an upset this year.

That is freaking hilarious.

I've seen a lot of kook aid drinking rebels venting their frustrations as the season has gone on and I really doubt any of them would believe Bartoo.

Bartoo went on to say Ole Miss, aTm, and South Carolina are all equal. I believe that about South Carolina and OM because South Carolina is not very good. I'd pick SC to beat us by 1 possession because the game is @ SC. But aTm....fellas, one of those three is not like the others.

TheRef
10-08-2013, 09:54 AM
I've seen a lot of kook aid drinking rebels venting their frustrations as the season has gone on and I really doubt any of them would believe Bartoo.

Don't put it past them.

Coach34
10-08-2013, 09:58 AM
A&M had the week off to get ready. I'm seeing a 44-31 type of game. A&M isnt losing this game

SignalToNoise
10-08-2013, 10:01 AM
You know the kool aid drinking has reached Jonestown levels when they continue to believe in the face of contradicting evidence.

mic
10-08-2013, 10:02 AM
maybe I should send Johnny Football a GTHOM hat. You know he would rock it all week and prob pregame warmups..

Coach34
10-08-2013, 10:09 AM
maybe I should send Johnny Football a GTHOM hat. You know he would rock it all week and prob pregame warmups..

would be greatness

TheRef
10-08-2013, 10:11 AM
would be greatness

Make it happen.

blacklistedbully
10-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Flab, our game against the Cam-lead Tigers was actually a well-played, hard-fought game between 2 evenly-matched teams. TAMU had to turn the ball over 6 times versus 2 for Ole Miss to even manage a close loss. In a head-to-head matchup, a t/o is generally worth about an 8-point swing, unless the team getting it is way ahead and just eating clock to end the game. Ole Miss losing by 3 last year was more like losing by 35 points all things being equal.

Losing any game when you enjoy a +4 t/o margin is TERRIBLE, yet Ole Miss got tons of street cred for "keeping it close" last year. Most people don't bother to take a close enough look to make an informed decision. They just see TAMU narrowly escaping and assume it's because OM was playing that well, as opposed to TAMU playing that bad.

TopDog58
10-08-2013, 10:21 AM
But that great Bear defense held Nick Marshall to less than 100 yards passing and only allowed him to rush for a minuscule 140. You don't see them shutting down Manziel the same way?

mic
10-08-2013, 10:23 AM
I am sending the DP show one this week..
Im either going with the visor or camo hat..

engie
10-08-2013, 10:27 AM
Bartoo is no "koolaid drinker" by any means... His predictions are all recruiting rankings over time along with observed homefield and coach effect advantages... It's a pretty damn good system in all honesty. According to his numbers, he basically has the OM/aTm game as a toss up. I don't agree with it necessarily, but I'll let it play out. Keeping in mind that he predicted OM to win the Egg Bowl prior to the season last year, and everyone crucified him about it...

mic
10-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Only reason I think this game we be close is that its the first real home game for the rebs all year. Their fans should be going ape shit crazy (if they make it out of the grove) and players almost too fired up.. I wouldn't be surprised to see them jump out ahead early like A&M did against bama..

Johnson85
10-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Is A&M that good this year?

Obviously their offense is good, but their defense looked bad enough versus Rice and Arkansas that I wonder if it isn't bad enough to negate a great offense. Seeing how Bama's offense has struggled, even that game makes me wonder.

I didn't see any of the other two games, so I may have just caught them in bad matchups, but it doesn't seem far fetched that UM will be able to score on them often enough that they just need some good breaks to make it a game.

slickdawg
10-08-2013, 10:40 AM
If they couldn't beat TAMU last year when TAMU had SIX turnovers, then they aren't about to this weekend. Freeze's offensive gimmick isn't new any more. Oh, and Tyler Siskey will be in the TAMU sky box just in case.

slickdawg
10-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Is A&M that good this year?

Obviously their offense is good, but their defense looked bad enough versus Rice and Arkansas that I wonder if it isn't bad enough to negate a great offense. Seeing how Bama's offense has struggled, even that game makes me wonder.

I didn't see any of the other two games, so I may have just caught them in bad matchups, but it doesn't seem far fetched that UM will be able to score on them often enough that they just need some good breaks to make it a game.

A&M hung 40 on Bama , Ole Miss hung 0 on Bama.

FlabLoser
10-08-2013, 10:43 AM

Where can I send a check? Fed Ex delivery.

Coach34
10-08-2013, 10:47 AM

That is all people need to know right there

RougeDawg
10-08-2013, 10:48 AM
Ha they not had their own music city miracle and a David ash concussion his year they are most likely 1-4 right now as was suspected. They just got very lucky to begin season.

mic
10-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Where can I send a check? Fed Ex delivery.

Flab if you know how to get this in JF hands im all in.. And make sure ESPN CF daily gets a pic of him rocking it.. ha

blacklistedbully
10-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Well we know the colors won't clash.

ChupacabraDawg
10-08-2013, 11:23 AM
I wouldn't put it past them but I don't see Ole Miss being able to do anything against Ta&m. A&M is good and ole miss just doesnt' have the backbone for that.

FlabLoser
10-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Flab if you know how to get this in JF hands im all in.. And make sure ESPN CF daily gets a pic of him rocking it.. ha

Cool. I'm trying to figure it out.

ckDOG
10-08-2013, 11:39 AM
A&Ms crappy defense will keep OM in the game for a while, but Manziel will be too much for the OM defense to handle. They will get too aggressive with their DL pursuit and Manziel will burn them often. 45-34 TAMU.

M.Fillmore
10-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Ha they not had their own music city miracle and a David ash concussion his year they are most likely 1-4 right now as was suspected. They just got very lucky to begin season.

/\ THIS /\

bully99
10-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Surprise surprise ..Rick "Archie " Cleveland has also picked the blackbears to win. Cleveland loves him some Rebels.

FlabLoser
10-08-2013, 12:34 PM

Sent you a couple PMs. No news yet.

RougeDawg
10-08-2013, 01:19 PM

Jack Lambert
10-08-2013, 02:41 PM
A&M had the week off to get ready. I'm seeing a 44-31 type of game. A&M isnt losing this game

I wonder how much playing time Bernetti is going to get. I say he gets a bunch this week.

Percho
10-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Only reason I think this game we be close is that its the first real home game for the rebs all year. Their fans should be going ape shit crazy (if they make it out of the grove) and players almost too fired up.. I wouldn't be surprised to see them jump out ahead early like A&M did against bama..

If OM wins the coin toss they will take the ball. All I can say is, They better score a TD!

Jack Lambert
10-08-2013, 03:42 PM
If OM wins the coin toss they will take the ball. All I can say is, They better score a TD!

And they better convert those 4th downs.

Johnson85
10-08-2013, 04:31 PM

That would be really important if A&M got to use Bama's defense against UM. But A&M is going to have to use its own defense, which looks much weaker.

A&M is probably going to score at will against UM's defense, but you can only score 1 touchdown every time you touch the ball. It might take a 6 turnover differential for UM to actually win the game, but I think A&M's defense is bad enough that it will look close until UM's defense gives up or gets worn out.

MarketingBully01
10-08-2013, 04:37 PM
I say A&M 60 Ole Miss 24. I don't think this is close at all. I don't think Wallace is as good a QB as everyone thinks he is and they don't have a big back to carry the load for the running game. What is Scott anyway 150 if that?