PDA

View Full Version : Rodney Hood, still wants to be all about him......(LINK)........

Saltydog
05-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Some things never change.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cavaliers-rodney-hood-reportedly-refused-enter-game-4-garbage-time-151458738.html

msstate7
05-08-2018, 11:39 AM
Hood has already proven that when the going gets tough, he gets going... elsewhere

MetEdDawg
05-08-2018, 12:02 PM
This makes you almost untouchable. If I'm the Cavaliers I let his ass go and if I'm another NBA team I don't touch him. Nobody does that. Like when was the last time you heard of a professional athlete that was like no I'm not going to play. I'm not going to do the thing that I'm paid to do.

What an idiot.

Lord McBuckethead
05-08-2018, 12:41 PM
This guys entire life would have been different if he would have stayed at MSU. Transferring out the way he did, reinforced this type of behavior in my opinion. Sometimes you make decisions and join a team, you stick by that team when things are going bad and when things go well you get to live with that joy. Too bad he has been allowed to think ME, ME, ME his entire life. Hate it for the young guy. This lesson just costed him a bunch of money I would guess.

Lord McBuckethead
05-08-2018, 12:42 PM
That's also why I take guys like Q and Chicken over this guy any day.

BeardoMSU
05-08-2018, 12:50 PM
This guys entire life would have been different if he would have stayed at MSU. Transferring out the way he did, reinforced this type of behavior in my opinion. Sometimes you make decisions and join a team, you stick by that team when things are going bad and when things go well you get to live with that joy. Too bad he has been allowed to think ME, ME, ME his entire life. Hate it for the young guy. This lesson just costed him a bunch of money I would guess.

I don't blame him for leaving us for Duke in that particular situation. At all. Our program was absolutely toxic with Stans, and even after he left, given RR had to kick several players. Wanting a change of scenery, given the situation, isn't unfathomable.

This, however, is a really bad look.

The Federalist Engineer
05-08-2018, 01:58 PM
This makes you almost untouchable. If I'm the Cavaliers I let his ass go and if I'm another NBA team I don't touch him. Nobody does that. Like when was the last time you heard of a professional athlete that was like no I'm not going to play. I'm not going to do the thing that I'm paid to do.

What an idiot.

He basically quit his job. He probably had been building up anger and hate for situation and decided on a bad course of action.

Dave Chapelle would file this under the "consequences of keeping it real"

Jack Lambert
05-08-2018, 02:05 PM
He must be listening to daddy again.

Bully13
05-08-2018, 04:50 PM
glad he transferred because had he not, the first sentence of the article would have started : "Former MSU standout"

RocketDawg
05-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Spoiled brat. No other way to say it. I hope the team sticks to its guns and sticks it to him.

Thick
05-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Simple explanation.....he’s a *****!! Does anything from Meridian ever amount to a hill of shit?

somebodyshotmypaw
05-08-2018, 09:39 PM
Simple explanation.....he’s a *****!! Does anything from Meridian ever amount to a hill of shit?

I think Mutt is from there. So the answer is no.