PDA

View Full Version : O.T. --anybody from the Delta (especially farmers) know about who died last night?

Bully13
05-04-2018, 06:53 PM
in the car crash? If you know who I'm talking about please PM me.

Westdawg
05-04-2018, 08:20 PM
Not sure about last night, but a bad wreck this weekend that killed a young lady - know all the people involved in that one.

Lord McBuckethead
05-04-2018, 08:30 PM
Also, what happened in the field next to that EMCC building on 82 2 miles east of Alt 45 hwy? Looked like a small plane crash or a meteor crashed down. Fire in a straight line for about 200 yards.

Bully13
05-04-2018, 09:13 PM
The guy who grew up at the same age as my Dad who was my 2nd dad . I called him 4.5 hours before the accident. I had an hour conversation the day before with him. His Name is Nick Chandler. An Ole Miss Grad. One of the Greatest Christian Individuals Ever Born. He was my mentor / 2nd Father and Life Long 2nd Dad. (my dad and his child hood buddy died in '95) I'm Shocked and Heartbroken tonight guys. It was due to some stupid assed farm equipment on the highway.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-05-2018, 12:53 AM
The guy who grew up at the same age as my Dad who was my 2nd dad . I called him 4.5 hours before the accident. I had an hour conversation the day before with him. His Name is Nick Chandler. An Ole Miss Grad. One of the Greatest Christian Individuals Ever Born. He was my mentor / 2nd Father and Life Long 2nd Dad. (my dad and his child hood buddy died in '95) I'm Shocked and Heartbroken tonight guys. It was due to some stupid assed farm equipment on the highway.

Very sorry for your loss. So sad.

Commercecomet24
05-05-2018, 12:57 AM

My condolences! Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and his family!