PDA

View Full Version : AJ Brown's Father Speaks

ShotgunDawg
05-04-2018, 11:35 AM
This is thick & lacks any awareness. So let's see here: you spurn the home town team, accept $300K+ from the rival school that immediately goes on probation, & then call out the hometown fan base because they turned on your kid? Good lawd

What exactly did MSU people do wrong?

Here is what Mr Brown doesn't get. Yes AJ had a big game last year & may very well have a big game again this year, but, once football is over, for the rest of his life, he has to deal with being an outsider in his home town. A few big games won't fix that. AJ made a life changing decision & I'm not here to criticize him for that decision, but just to say that you've got to accept & live with the consequences of that decision. Don't complain about it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcXUL3OUQAAO0TG.jpg

Todd4State
05-04-2018, 11:42 AM
Is beating a linebacker really "busting out" if you are a wide receiver?

Liverpooldawg
05-04-2018, 11:45 AM
What did he expect? When you burn bridges there are consequences.

msstate7
05-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Since he wasn't coming here, he should've chosen bama. He wouldn't be hated in Starkville except by a very few

ShotgunDawg
05-04-2018, 11:49 AM
What did he expect? When you burn bridges there are consequences.

Exactly. That's what is funny.

Again, I'm not criticizing AJ's decision. Perhaps OM's pass first offense really was best for his develop, but, if you aren't willing to deal with the consequences of that decision, then maybe you shouldn't have made it. You can't have your cake & eat it too.

MSUDAWGFAN
05-04-2018, 12:37 PM
Since he wasn't coming here, he should've chosen bama. He wouldn't be hated in Starkville except by a very few

Maybe. Maybe not. I still hate Freddie Milons with the burning fire of a thousand suns.

DownwardDawg
05-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Nm

Commercecomet24
05-04-2018, 12:47 PM
They knew what was gonna happen based on the circumstances of his recruitment. You got the money now deal with the consequences of your decision. I feel no sympathy at all, screw em.

Cary Hudson's little bro
05-04-2018, 12:48 PM
AJ is a 1st or 2nd round NFL pick or he could choose baseball. He's not ever coming back to Starkville.

msstate7
05-04-2018, 12:58 PM
He's not ever coming back to Starkville.

Good

ShotgunDawg
05-04-2018, 01:07 PM
He's not ever coming back to Starkville.

or a bowl game

oompa
05-04-2018, 01:11 PM
BS. He taunted the crowd the entire Egg Bowl. Although, he didn't like it when one of our fans waved money at him.

TrapGame
05-04-2018, 01:27 PM
**** him, his Daddy and ole miss.

Commercecomet24
05-04-2018, 01:39 PM
**** him, his Daddy and ole miss.

+1000

drummerdawg
05-04-2018, 01:45 PM
Somebody needs to ask daddy Brown how he likes that motorcycle.

BB30
05-04-2018, 01:50 PM

Exactly, had he done that everyone would have just been pissed at Mullen losing another big fish in the golden triangle and it would have been business as usual. Going to OM was a real head scratcher. He may have a big year and he will have an excellent shot at a good career in the NFL.

I would have loved to have him but his attitude doesn't exactly fit in our program. I am sure it has happened but I don't remember the last time we had a player/recruit publicly dog OM in the media like he did us. We may have had some that dogged them on the field but I honestly can't remember having a player do it off the field in the manor AJ did. He really seems like an I guy instead of a team player and I hope he will enjoy the 4-5 win season they are about to have. Although I am sure he isn't too worried about the teams record as long as he gets "his".

Lord McBuckethead
05-04-2018, 02:04 PM

Or the cars.

Leroy Jenkins
05-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Poot noises.

Lord McBuckethead
05-04-2018, 02:18 PM
Not his town anymore. Should have sent his kid to TCU.

Saltydog
05-04-2018, 02:48 PM
NT

Coursesuper
05-04-2018, 06:26 PM
Bullshat!!! He isn’t even close to being good enough to play baseball.

Cooterpoot
05-05-2018, 06:08 AM
An adult whose feelings are hurt over his kid. 17 them all! If shit was so great he wouldn?t be b**ching. It?s not like we intentionally broke his ankle or something.

Mimi's Babies
05-05-2018, 09:49 AM

New Truck, New car, new lawn mower along with a trailer and now a motorcycle.... Makes one go hum.... on a city employees retirement... I KNOW not..... "Show me da mony"

JoseBrown
05-05-2018, 11:39 AM

In all fairness on one of those touchdowns, Brandon Bryant bit hard on a little head n shoulder shimmy... like he did too many times last year. So AJ wasn't the first receiver we made look good last year... Our defense against AJ was all around pitiful in last years game, I blame it on the coaches, mostly.

RezDog7
05-05-2018, 12:10 PM
He can move to Oxford with his kid. I hear it?s beautiful.

CadaverDawg
05-05-2018, 01:11 PM
AJ's punk ass and his dad's whiney ass can kiss my maroon ass

Turfdawg67
05-05-2018, 01:33 PM

https://s31.postimg.cc/w1ydlkx2j/CBE90856-702_B-4_FAA-9332-4600_AC036487.gif

Leeshouldveflanked
05-05-2018, 01:36 PM
Wasn't AJ's daddy in Mullen's office with his hand out the weekend before signing day?

Bulldog1
05-05-2018, 01:39 PM

Awesome! +1.

starkvegasdawg
05-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Wasn't AJ's daddy in Mullen's office with his hand out the weekend before signing day?

Yes. And he was told not to let the door hit him on the way out.

I seen it dawg
05-05-2018, 01:56 PM
**** those shitbirds

Turfdawg67
05-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Yes. And he was told not to let the door hit him on the way out.

Is that what people mean when they say Mullen didn't try hard enough for AJ? ***

Dawgology
05-05-2018, 03:33 PM

If that's the case I'm glad we passed. That would have been a setup because AJ was never coming to State.

Political Hack
05-05-2018, 03:40 PM
If that's the case I'm glad we passed. That would have been a setup because AJ was never coming to State.

There were rumors to that effect. if true, Ole Miss had a few kids try that last season. Thankfully the staff was warned about a few issues, including that and a certain little lady that was running around trying to dig up dirt by messing around with our players. Filthy, filthy bunch.

defiantdog
05-05-2018, 06:04 PM
Sounds like a father supporting his son

Mimi's Babies
05-05-2018, 08:29 PM

Dear ole dad visited with Bama alumni the week before. It was told at the local high school that ole dad went to Mullen trying to extort money. He told him don't let the door hit you where the sun don't shine.
It's reported that they left the office and drove straight to ole piss. He spent the weekend with his female at the local hotel. Hint hint...

Todd4State
05-06-2018, 01:28 AM
Is that what people mean when they say Mullen didn't try hard enough for AJ? ***

I think Dan could have handled that differently and a lot better. And yes, without breaking any rules.

Dan should have told him- "yeah you know I can't pay you" and then made a phone call on the red phone to the dark Bulldog squad and had someone meet his Dad to fulfill his request.

You can say "well, I'm glad we didn't"....but the truth of the matter is most SEC coaches would have handled it my way. And if we can't cover something up in Starkville of all places were worse at cheating than Ole Miss is.

Dawgology
05-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Sounds like a father supporting his son

Sounds like a dad selling his son. Sounds like a POS father. That's what it actually sounds like.

SDDawg
05-06-2018, 02:54 PM

No, it?s not.

Mimi's Babies
05-06-2018, 04:02 PM
I think Dan could have handled that differently and a lot better. And yes, without breaking any rules.

Dan should have told him- "yeah you know I can't pay you" and then made a phone call on the red phone to the dark Bulldog squad and had someone meet his Dad to fulfill his request.

You can say "well, I'm glad we didn't"....but the truth of the matter is most SEC coaches would have handled it my way. And if we can't cover something up in Starkville of all places were worse at cheating than Ole Miss is.

Ask Dan why MSU did not want this cheater.... or ask people who really know the dad...... THEN you will have your answer....
Dad sold his son to tsun....

MaroonFlounder
05-06-2018, 05:07 PM
What gets me is that AJ got some pretty good signing bonus money in his deal with the Padres, didn’t he?
Why are he and his dad begging for money from the 2 in-state schools?

I’m like a previous comment in this thread. I think it was an attempted setup, and Dan didn’t fall for it.
AJ was going to OM the whole time. I’m pretty sure Barney had him in the bag.

Mimi's Babies
05-06-2018, 05:33 PM
What gets me is that AJ got some pretty good signing bonus money in his deal with the Padres, didn?t he?
Why are he and his dad begging for money from the 2 in-state schools?

I?m like a previous comment in this thread. I think it was an attempted setup, and Dan didn?t fall for it.
AJ was going to OM the whole time. I?m pretty sure Barney had him in the bag.
Barney was inside SHS every week. After AJ signed ole Barney would be seen at the baseball field house after signing day. Barney was there the day the new car showed up. Show me da $$$$$$.

defiantdog
05-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Not saying anything of this is true or false, but y'all are throwing some conspiracies around. There's someone on this board that knows AJ's dad pretty well and I've never heard him talk bad about the dude.