PDA

View Full Version : So, our pitching rotation for this weekend is TBA

Todd4State
05-02-2018, 09:51 PM
Perhaps moving Small to Friday and Pilkington to Saturday? Pilkington to Saturday and Small to Sunday with JB or France on Friday? Are we getting France into the rotation?

It could be a fairly interesting weekend to say the least. I hope we get to see the return of a healthy Riley Self- that would be a huge shot in the arm.

Bulldog1
05-02-2018, 09:53 PM
I've been advocating for a while: France or JB on Friday/ preferably France, Small on Saturday, Pilkington on Sunday. Maybe we see it, it should have been done a long time ago, but better late than never.

confucius say
05-02-2018, 09:58 PM
I think we will still see pilk on Friday and small on Saturday, although I'd be good with switching that.

For Sunday, if we can avoid using France on Friday or Saturday I'd start him Sunday. If we cannot, use him twice out of the pen.

msstate7
05-02-2018, 10:11 PM
This is not the weekend to move pilk. Pilk and small are both better than their guys

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-03-2018, 12:56 AM
Is it even possible that Self plays this year? I'm just not up to date on his injury.

Todd4State
05-03-2018, 01:00 AM
I've been advocating for a while: France or JB on Friday/ preferably France, Small on Saturday, Pilkington on Sunday. Maybe we see it, it should have been done a long time ago, but better late than never.

I would prefer this. Plus France has been an ace before so it's not like it's totally conceding the first game.

Todd4State
05-03-2018, 01:00 AM
This is not the weekend to move pilk. Pilk and small are both better than their guys

I agree. But Hendersoning.

Todd4State
05-03-2018, 01:01 AM
Is it even possible that Self plays this year? I'm just not up to date on his injury.

Yes. He threw a bullpen today. No idea how it went. He had a shoulder issue in the offseason.

Pit Bull
05-03-2018, 05:17 AM
Sure could use a sweep on BAMA, but I will happily take 2 of 3. If we take 1 of 3 against the Gators, we will have done something!

MetEdDawg
05-03-2018, 07:23 AM

This is what we need to do if we want a chance at the postseason. At this point we have to get wins. Putting Pilkington and Small on Saturday/Sunday gives us a better chance to do that from here on out. We know the numbers. We need 5 more wins in the regular season to guarantee eligibility for the NCAA Tournament which we are very much in right now.

We HAVE to take 2 of 3 from Bama. Best way for us to do that is to pitch JB or France on Friday, push Pilk to Saturday, and push Small to Sunday. Then do the same thing against UF and UK. Hopefully we can take 2 of 3 from Bama, beat Troy, and take one each from UF and UK.

confucius say
05-03-2018, 10:13 AM
I think we will still see pilk on Friday and small on Saturday, although I'd be good with switching that.

For Sunday, if we can avoid using France on Friday or Saturday I'd start him Sunday. If we cannot, use him twice out of the pen.

Like I thought we would do, we announced pilk on Friday and small on sat. Sunday is TBA. I think Henderson would like to go France on Sunday if he doesn't have to pitch Friday or Saturday.