PDA

View Full Version : MLB Dawgs are not fairing too well so far this year

Tbonewannabe
05-02-2018, 08:17 PM
Graveman was opening day starter but has now been sent down. He is something like 0-5 with an 8 era.

Hunter is on the bench after the Padres picked up Eric Hosmer and moved Will Myers back to the outfield. When he has gotten in the lineup, he is hitting about .222 with a couple of homers and 8 RBI in 17 games.

Frazier is only hitting .237 after being the lead off guy for opening day.

Holder was sent down not long after making the opening day roster but since coming back has been pretty good out of the bullpen.

Mitch Moreland is doing the best of everyone. He is hitting over .300 with about 4 HR. He is platooning 1B and DH but is not starting as much as he is on the bench. The Red Sox have Hanley Ramirez and JD Martinez that seem to be in front of him.

Anyone want to add?

Any chance we see Rooker up in September for the Twins or is he still a year away?

BrunswickDawg
05-02-2018, 08:31 PM
Hunter is on the DL not the bench. He has an elbow injury and just started throwing this week.

Todd4State
05-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Rooker was off to a slow start in AA but there is still a chance he could get called up at the end of the year if he improves.

I think the Cardinals will call Dakota Hudson up probably in September and then Brandon Woodruff has pitched some.

Bulldog1
05-02-2018, 08:49 PM
I really wish Lindgren wasn't injured for the Braves.

bostondawg
05-02-2018, 08:52 PM
I can tell you that people in Boston are wanting to see Mitch play more. He's tearing it up.

msstate7
05-02-2018, 08:54 PM
I really wish Lindgren wasn't injured for the Braves.

I just hope he isn't completely finished, which he very well could be

msstate7
05-02-2018, 08:56 PM
Stratton is having a good year. He takes the mound vs the braves Friday night at suntrust. Chris better be on his game bc my braves aren't playing around

Bulldog1
05-02-2018, 09:02 PM
Stratton is having a good year. He takes the mound vs the braves Friday night at suntrust. Chris better be on his game bc my braves aren't playing around

Only time I'll be rooting against Chris. But he needs all the luck he can get to be us. MLB, you've been warned!