PDA

View Full Version : Welcome a new Bulldog to the FAM

BeardoMSU
05-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Hey fellas,

I'm happy to announce my lady and I have just had our first child; a daughter, who despite being born in Massachusetts, will most definitely grow up a Bulldog.

https://i.imgur.com/HuML206.jpg

msstatelp1
05-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Congrats! Be with her as much as you can because time will be gone before you know it.

BrunswickDawg
05-01-2018, 10:10 PM
Congrats! Daughters change your world for the better. Seems like just yesterday ours was born - and she?ll be coming home from her first year at MSU Thursday. Don?t blink.

Martianlander
05-02-2018, 08:02 AM
Congratulations. Welcome and have fun.

BeastMan
05-02-2018, 05:01 PM
Congrats dude. Life won’t be the same. I have a 16 month old and a 4 month old so I’m in the new dad club too

Prediction? Pain.
05-03-2018, 10:03 AM
Awesome, Beardo! Congratulations. Being a first-time dad is amazing. Every day your mind will be blown as you vicariously experience everything for the first time again. And, as I probably said to Beast a year or so ago when he joined the club, just wait till the smiles and giggles come. Hearing your first baby laugh for the first time engenders the most sublime joy imaginable, like a mainline shot of endorphins you couldn't believe.

Enjoy it all, dude.

Also, an obviously much more important point: My first kid came this same time of year in 2014 (late April). By the middle of the football season, she was old enough to sit up, giggle, and hold a cowbell. Let me tell you, not much is better than taking a pic of your little girl decked out in MSU pajamas next to a cowbell almost as big as she is and posting that badboy on Facebook or Instagram or, oh, say, in an email to all your orange-garbed UT-loving coworkers with the caption "Cheering for the Number 1 college football team in the country."

If we somehow manage to live up to all the quiet hype this season, I'm giving Beardo Offspring No. 1 the credit.

BeardoMSU
05-04-2018, 10:38 AM
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.

shoeless joe
05-13-2018, 05:56 PM
Congrats!! Hope you have been able to sleep...we just had our second and he's not near as sleep programmed as our first was.

Only advice is to enjoy every step and every phase...don't wish them out of any phase cuz it'll be over soon enough and you'll wonder where the time has gone. And there ain't nothin like those little girls!!