PDA

View Full Version : Q coming back!

Bulldog1
05-01-2018, 04:15 PM
That means the whole team is returning! This year will be historic!
https://mobile.twitter.com/Brett_Hudson/status/991419366297174016

Todd4State
05-01-2018, 04:40 PM
And we add Perry and Woodward.

Ready to dance next year!

Bully13
05-01-2018, 04:42 PM
what about Holman?

Bulldog1
05-01-2018, 04:53 PM
what about Holman?
He already announced he's coming back!

msbulldog
05-01-2018, 05:56 PM
what about Holman?

Aric never actually filed his paperwork. I think he told Howland he was going through the process and Howland mentioned it somewhere. I think Aric just changed his mind.
Can't wait for next BB season, we have the makings of something special and we have all been waiting for a long time on our BB time.

Bully13
05-01-2018, 06:28 PM
Aric never actually filed his paperwork. I think he told Howland he was going through the process and Howland mentioned it somewhere. I think Aric just changed his mind.
Can't wait for next BB season, we have the makings of something special and we have all been waiting for a long time on our BB time.

https://s14.postimg.cc/hr552mb8t/wool.png (https://postimages.org/)

parabrave
05-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Hope that both Holman and Ado live in the weight room this summer.

tcdog70
05-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Hope that both Holman and Ado live in the weight room this summer.

I hope Ado works on his hands. He needs to learn to post up and catch the ball.

Tbonewannabe
05-02-2018, 08:13 AM
I hope Ado works on his hands. He needs to learn to post up and catch the ball.

I am not a big basketball guy and never played more than rec league stuff but what do you do to work on your hands for basketball? Do they have you catch tennis balls or something? In baseball, we would hit those golf ball wiffle balls with a broom handle so I would guess something similar.

tcdog70
05-02-2018, 09:46 AM
I am not a big basketball guy and never played more than rec league stuff but what do you do to work on your hands for basketball? Do they have you catch tennis balls or something? In baseball, we would hit those golf ball wiffle balls with a broom handle so I would guess something similar.

i think, a good post man knows how to spread out in the post, pin the defender with your ass and except the pass with soft hands. Sometimes Ado gets in a hurry and lifts pivot foot. The game needs to slow down for Him, lot's of practice working on post moves would help. He is young to the game and Before He leaves MSU He will be a force.

Ari Gold
05-02-2018, 10:19 AM

He has only played organized hoops for a few years now. Ado will improve each year and get better . He is pretty good right now

Bulldog1
05-02-2018, 10:24 AM
All-SEC before he leaves.