PDA

View Full Version : SEC AD?s at Amelia Island this week, as am I

TStationDawg
05-01-2018, 02:58 PM
I ran into Stricklin in the halls but he was on his phone. Wanted to thank him for our new AD and football coach but didn?t get the chance. Oh well. Funniest thing I saw was someone point at Fulmer and said ?look honey, it?s the guy from the blind side!? I?m guessing NOT a SEC fan haha

confucius say
05-01-2018, 04:09 PM
Better see Joe Alleva this year. He prob won't be around next year.

Political Hack
05-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Ok... you run into Stricklin... who would've said "thank you" and who would've said "____ you"?

msstatelp1
05-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Ok... you run into Stricklin... who would've said "thank you" and who would've said "____ you"?

I don't know. In hind sight, we may be thanking him after all. If he hadn't taken Dan, we wouldn't have JoMo and all this anticipation....we'd just have the same ol' Dan and the Country Club.

Pit Bull
05-01-2018, 09:48 PM
I ran into Stricklin in the halls but he was on his phone. Wanted to thank him for our new AD and football coach but didn?t get the chance. Oh well. Funniest thing I saw was someone point at Fulmer and said ?look honey, it?s the guy from the blind side!? I?m guessing NOT a SEC fan haha

Why were you at Ameila Island?

Mobile Bay
05-02-2018, 06:33 AM

I want my meeting with Scumbag Stricklin to go something like this

https://youtu.be/TQXuazYI_YU?t=100

Bonus appearance by Dopey Dan Mullen

TStationDawg
05-02-2018, 08:10 AM
Why were you at Ameila Island?

Pit- Work Event. First time here- won't be the last- incredible.

And to answer Hack's question- I would've thought I was one to say the latter- but after seeing his face while on the phone, obviously outside of break times, a big fat THANK YOU and HAIL STATE would have been more than effective. He looked so stressed. Be careful what you wish for big boy.

Dawgbite
05-02-2018, 10:18 AM
Next time you meet him in the hall dive at his feet and scream, "I found a penny"

Matty Dispatch
05-03-2018, 08:40 AM
Fun Fact: Amelia Island is the exact same size as Manhattan, NY. And the streets are laid out the same.