PDA

View Full Version : These central american caravans getting ready to ....

Pit Bull
04-28-2018, 09:23 PM
....step foot onto U.S. soil soon would have never happened back in the 60's and early 70's. Half my family is from El Paso and my grandfather used to tell me about times when Mexicans would try to swim across the Rio Grande. He said if the river was high, they likely would drown since none knew how to swim. And if it looked like they were about to make it to U.S. soil, the border patrol were allowed to shoot to kill. Grandaddy said every once in awhile one would get close to making it and was shot dead. Then the others never tried again for a long time. I know that would never happen nowadays, but if something is not done soon, our country will be overrun with illegal Hispanics and our economy ruined because of it. I have compassion for people worldwide who suffer under bad government and gangs, but at some point, we just cannot take care of all the world's oppressed. I wont be around to see it, but many of you will and your offspring will. I feel sad for you and for my children/grandchildren having to deal with absolute chaos and lawlessness. Wont be a pretty sight.

Bully13
04-29-2018, 09:02 AM
....step foot onto U.S. soil soon would have never happened back in the 60's and early 70's. Half my family is from El Paso and my grandfather used to tell me about times when Mexicans would try to swim across the Rio Grande. He said if the river was high, they likely would drown since none knew how to swim. And if it looked like they were about to make it to U.S. soil, the border patrol were allowed to shoot to kill. Grandaddy said every once in awhile one would get close to making it and was shot dead. Then the others never tried again for a long time. I know that would never happen nowadays, but if something is not done soon, our country will be overrun with illegal Hispanics and our economy ruined because of it. I have compassion for people worldwide who suffer under bad government and gangs, but at some point, we just cannot take care of all the world's oppressed. I wont be around to see it, but many of you will and your offspring will. I feel sad for you and for my children/grandchildren having to deal with absolute chaos and lawlessness. Wont be a pretty sight.

good post and I agree. we can't continue to be the world's sugar daddy. and you need to join the political board sir.

Bulldog1
04-29-2018, 09:07 AM
Yep.