PDA

View Full Version : Grandstands at DNF

drummerdawg
04-28-2018, 08:08 PM
If we can't fill up the lower grandstands now, how do we expect to fill it up when the upper deck is finished? I've yet to see the chair backs near capacity (though I didn't watch any games during SBW) this year. Anybody else concerned that this will be a problem in the future? I was talking to a former Lounger last weekend and he had the same thoughts about it.

mparkerfd20
04-28-2018, 08:11 PM
Nope. Not concerned at all.

MaroonFlounder
04-28-2018, 08:13 PM
I know a couple of groups that have grandstand seats, but spend most of each game in the LF lounge. They need to make a decision and/or get someone in those seats

Bulldog1
04-28-2018, 08:14 PM
It was packed last Saturday and I was impressed with the crowd last night.

drummerdawg
04-28-2018, 08:15 PM
Nope. Not concerned at all.

Why not? Or do you just not care if it's half empty?

Bulldog1
04-28-2018, 08:18 PM
I know a couple of groups that have grandstand seats, but spend most of each game in the LF lounge. They need to make a decision and/or get someone in those seats

Yes they do

dickiedawg
04-28-2018, 08:46 PM
This is a ?problem? that will correct itself due to explosion in costs. We had 5 chairbacks last year. Now we have 2.

dickiedawg
04-28-2018, 08:51 PM
We?ll fill the stadium 2-3 weekends a year just like we always have. If we get back to consistently winning we?ll fill it up more often.

drummerdawg
04-28-2018, 08:58 PM
We?ll fill the stadium 2-3 weekends a year just like we always have. If we get back to consistently winning we?ll fill it up more often.

Where are these extra people going to come from? The grandstands aren't walk up tickets, you have to be a season ticket hold (which we know they don't show up).

Bothrops
04-28-2018, 10:11 PM
Well let's just go ahead and take the upper deck out of the design, since we don't need it. We could use that money to built a sign that says the Taj Mahal of college parks in front of the building.

Jack Lambert
04-28-2018, 10:13 PM
If we can't fill up the lower grandstands now, how do we expect to fill it up when the upper deck is finished? I've yet to see the chair backs near capacity (though I didn't watch any games during SBW) this year. Anybody else concerned that this will be a problem in the future? I was talking to a former Lounger last weekend and he had the same thoughts about it.

When does a Miss State Baseball fan worry about attendance? We hold every damn record in the record books and we also whole the largest crowd to watch a CWS game.

When it is finish you will see full seats and many standing. I think folks are not sure about it right now so they stay home.

drummerdawg
04-28-2018, 10:19 PM
When does a Miss State Baseball fan worry about attendance? We hold every damn record in the record books and we also whole the largest crowd to watch a CWS game.

Not so much attendance as butts in seats in the grandstands. Fans have complained about the lack of butts in seats for years and it seems (to me) like it might become a bigger problem than in the past. People buy season tickets and either sit somewhere else or don't show up at all. We can't even fill the lower level now so what makes anyone think that will change next year once there are twice as many chairback seats?

Jack Lambert
04-28-2018, 10:21 PM
Not so much attendance as butts in seats in the grandstands. Fans have complained about the lack of butts in seats for years and it seems (to me) like it might become a bigger problem than in the past. People buy season tickets and either sit somewhere else or don't show up at all. We can't even fill the lower level now so what makes anyone think that will change next year once there are twice as many chairback seats?

I think there was a lot that turned fans off this season. Coach Cann behavior, incomplete stadium and the team getting a very slow start. It will be ok.

drummerdawg
04-28-2018, 10:34 PM
I think there was a lot that turned fans off this season. Coach Cann behavior, incomplete stadium and the team getting a very slow start. It will be ok.

Maybe. I just don't see it though. Even in the old stadium we rarely had a full crowd in the grandstands, most were in the bleachers or outfield.

Lord McBuckethead
04-28-2018, 10:43 PM
Don't people in LFL have chairbacks? If so, there are all your missing people.

Homedawg
04-28-2018, 10:43 PM

Well they spent the money it's their right. They can do whatever they want. Some sit in both depending on time of the game crowd, etc. but this bs about telling someone where to sit is just that bullshit.

Todd4State
04-28-2018, 10:52 PM
Don't people in LFL have chairbacks? If so, there are all your missing people.

Yes and honestly that's a little bit of an odd phenomenon to me. You don't hear about Cubs fans that have seats behind home plate AND in the bleachers or on the rooftops.

We need a ticket exchange which I think exists but we need to publicize it more. I would imagine that most of the LFL people that use their grandstand seats use them during OOC games. And our midweek games need to be open seating first come first served if they aren't already.

Mjoelner34
04-28-2018, 11:43 PM
.... And our midweek games need to be open seating first come first served if they aren't already.

Add midweek game parking to this also. The damnedest thing I've seen is getting there 2.5 hours before the game and having to park behind Griffis Hall while the event staff is still guarding empty parking lots with saw horses in the 6th inning.

Bully13
04-29-2018, 08:44 AM
Add midweek game parking to this also. The damnedest thing I've seen is getting there 2.5 hours before the game and having to park behind Griffis Hall while the event staff is still guarding empty parking lots with saw horses in the 6th inning.

If this is the case, Cohen needs to fix that shit yesterday. Parking rules should serve a worthy purpose and if they don't, WTF? If on midweek game day, why not be as fan friendly as possible? That's just childishly greedy. It's like MSU is telling people "17 you if you don't like it, buy a season parking pass." It's like demanding the fans buy something that there is not enough demand for.

As far as weekend grandstand attendance or attendance over all, I'm not worried about that in the slightest. Someone in another thread posted a video of our 9th inning rally against tsun where we had 14.5K and the announcers were blowing us left and right on the NCAA record crowd and the crowd had broken a previous NCAA record crowd that was also owned by MSU. Winning (and that will happen soon) will cure all of that. Attendance is the last thing a MSU fan should be concerned with.

drummerdawg
04-29-2018, 09:00 AM
As far as weekend grandstand attendance or attendance over all, I'm not worried about that in the slightest. Someone in another thread posted a video of our 9th inning rally against tsun where we had 14.5K and the announcers were blowing us left and right on the NCAA record crowd and the crowd had broken a previous NCAA record crowd that was also owned by MSU. Winning (and that will happen soon) will cure all of that. Attendance is the last thing a MSU fan should be concerned with.

That's a one time thing though, not the norm. We always have great crowds for SBW but every other weekend is nowhere close to that.

Saltydog
04-29-2018, 09:14 AM
NT

dawgs
04-29-2018, 09:57 AM
If we go hire the kinda coach we should hire and win, butts will be in the majority of the seats for sec games. If we go screw it up trying to save money coming off the cann debacle, then the seats will be mostly empty.

TALL DAWG
04-29-2018, 11:56 AM
If we go hire the kinda coach we should hire and win, butts will be in the majority of the seats for sec games. If we go screw it up trying to save money coming off the cann debacle, then the seats will be mostly empty.

If I remember correctly, years ago after a certain inning (maybe the 4th or 5th), folks we?re allowed to
move and sit in any chair back which was empty. Does anyone know if that is still the case today?

Pit Bull
04-29-2018, 11:59 AM
Yeah the Canny scanny was vastly underestimated in our performance this year. It really devastated a fragile team to begin with. A lot of players and recruits were extremely disappointed with what happened. Fans too! We are just now starting to play some decent ball. Early in the year, we were not even competitive. All these things including a below average OOC schedule results turned many off. Basically just gave up on this year and plan to get ready for 2019. Had we started the year like we're playing now, we would certainly be on the positive side of the Dance bubble. All the TJ surgeries had a huge effect as well. While many complain about Henderson's management, we need to remind ourselves he has forgotten more about baseball than all of the experts on this board know combined. He couldn't have inherited a worse situation. If we somehow make the SEC tourney and get a Dance bid, it will have been due to a Herculean effort in the last half of the season. Funny thing many years ago, one of Ron Fraser's Miami teams went through a rough season and barely made the CWS.....they then won it all. He later said it was one of his worst teams ever and never in his wildest dreams figured they would win it all. Hope springs eternal for our Diamond Dogs!! I won't give up hope until the last nail is hammered into our coffin.

Bulldog1
04-29-2018, 12:00 PM
If I remember correctly, years ago after a certain inning (maybe the 4th or 5th), folks we?re allowed to
move and sit in any chair back which was empty. Does anyone know if that is still the case today?

Yes.

Mjoelner34
04-29-2018, 12:09 PM
As far as grandstand seating goes, I've heard the Bears do it this way: Every seat in the grandstand with the exception of the box seating on the lower tier is available to anyone the minute they walk into the stadium but, if the owner of the seat shows up, naturally they have to move. There is no waiting 4 innings to move to a chair back.

I don't know anybody that sits in the grandstand here but I know I had to sweet talk my way past an usher just to sit in the grandstand to watch batting practice a couple of weeks ago.

drummerdawg
04-29-2018, 12:15 PM
As far as grandstand seating goes, I've heard the Bears do it this way: Every seat in the grandstand with the exception of the box seating on the lower tier is available to anyone the minute they walk into the stadium but, if the owner of the seat shows up, naturally they have to move. There is no waiting 4 innings to move to a chair back.

I don't know anybody that sits in the grandstand here but I know I had to sweet talk my way past an usher just to sit in the grandstand to watch batting practice a couple of weeks ago.

You can buy general admission chairbacks at om. It's a shame we can't do similar.

04-29-2018, 12:32 PM
It appears many MSU fans have more money than people think, or they are simply willing to spend it

However, with a good ticket exchange, we could increase the amount of money that gets put into MSU's and Starkville's economy by enticing more folks to come and selling tickets twice

Bully13
04-29-2018, 01:57 PM
Cohen needs to fix this shit yesterday. student section in the HUMP as well.

Homedawg
04-29-2018, 02:35 PM
It appears many MSU fans have more money than people think, or they are simply willing to spend it

However, with a good ticket exchange, we could increase the amount of money that gets put into MSU's and Starkville's economy by enticing more folks to come and selling tickets twice

I have a friend that has sold his tickets on line to the grandstand for literally every game so this excuse is really tired and no valid. Now people have tickets that don't part w hem, but ticket exchange isn't the problem w that.

04-29-2018, 02:51 PM
I have a friend that has sold his tickets on line to the grandstand for literally every game so this excuse is really tired and no valid. Now people have tickets that don't part w hem, but ticket exchange isn't the problem w that.
What platform did he use to sell his tickets?

HoopsDawg
04-29-2018, 03:17 PM

That would be awesome and that's the only solution to the problem. You can't do that on Super Bulldog Weekend but every other game that would be great.

MedDawg
04-29-2018, 05:41 PM

Not sure, but I think the current grandstands for this year were sold to season ticket holders from before, and starting next year the new grandstand will have thousands of new season ticket holders. This season the concourses have a ton (in big games) of people who will be sitting in the grandstands next year. I was one of those during SBW.

We do need to allow the GA fans to move to the grandstand earlier, like middle 2nd or after the 2nd inning. That and an easier/quicker way for season ticket holders to sell their tickets. If nothing else is developed I'll use stubhub or vivid seats to sell my grandstand seats for individual games. I wish I could upload my tickets electronically, that would make it a LOT easier to sell (and buy) them closer to game time. I'd give them away if I could do it electronically.

05-02-2018, 11:25 AM
What platform did he use to sell his tickets?

Bump, because I never got an answer to this. Homedawg?

Homedawg
05-02-2018, 11:51 AM
Bump, because I never got an answer to this. Homedawg?

stub hub. sells a ton of his tickets, basketball and baseball.

Matty Dispatch
05-03-2018, 08:35 AM
Pretty much no baseball or basketball regular season games in college or pro have packed seats anymore. It's a product of every game being on TV, corporate season ticket holders, a large number of regular season games, and a large playoff format that decreases the importance of regular season games.

It seems that for years many people have purchased grandstand seats only to be in them for a select few games so they'd have them when we host a Regional. Or they buy them and sit in the LFL. What the MSU admin ought to do is make these people buy a personal seat license for the entire year for $___. Then they have first dibs on purchasing the ticket for their PSL, and can do so up to 24 hours before first pitch. Otherwise, the seat is sold as a general admission ticket. If they do that, then the 2,000 people who are walking aimlessly around the LFL and concourse will end up sitting in the grandstands.

Homedawg
05-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Pretty much no baseball or basketball regular season games in college or pro have packed seats anymore. It's a product of every game being on TV, corporate season ticket holders, a large number of regular season games, and a large playoff format that decreases the importance of regular season games.

It seems that for years many people have purchased grandstand seats only to be in them for a select few games so they'd have them when we host a Regional. Or they buy them and sit in the LFL. What the MSU admin ought to do is make these people buy a personal seat license for the entire year for $___. Then they have first dibs on purchasing the ticket for their PSL, and can do so up to 24 hours before first pitch. Otherwise, the seat is sold as a general admission ticket. If they do that, then the 2,000 people who are walking aimlessly around the LFL and concourse will end up sitting in the grandstands.

You realize this is what we do exactly in the hump and we charged a psl for the new dudeit was just gotten up front to help offset cost of the stadium. Here's what gets me, people get pissed that the people who purchased seats(and actually paid money for them) come to a few games, by choice, distance or whatever. But those people who didn't buy seats and have the same set of excuses, distance, other things going on, whatever, want a place to sit whenever they come............for nothing. It's mind boggling. So piss on the ones who bought em and help pay for it but bitch moan and complain for those who chose not to. And yes, everyone had a chance to buy a seat. Everyone. The grandstand would have been larger had we sold more grandstand seats. That's a fact.

05-03-2018, 02:06 PM
You realize this is what we do exactly in the hump and we charged a psl for the new dudeit was just gotten up front to help offset cost of the stadium. Here's what gets me, people get pissed that the people who purchased seats(and actually paid money for them) come to a few games, by choice, distance or whatever. But those people who didn't buy seats and have the same set of excuses, distance, other things going on, whatever, want a place to sit whenever they come............for nothing. It's mind boggling. So piss on the ones who bought em and help pay for it but bitch moan and complain for those who chose not to. And yes, everyone had a chance to buy a seat. Everyone. The grandstand would have been larger had we sold more grandstand seats. That's a fact.
I have a feeling that this mindset is one of only a few people from Noxapater and the like, and they leak out onto the message board. The other 80% of the fanbase understands the reality

And if you can now buy baseball tickets on stubhub, which you can: https://www.stubhub.com/find/s/?q=mississippi%20state

then these folks have zero room to complain, so ignore them

Matty Dispatch
05-03-2018, 02:38 PM

Figuring out a better solution that benefits everyone isn't really getting pissed, it's just trying to figure out a better solution.

Say two season tickets in the grandstands cost $1,000. And a couple from Jackson is willing to pay that despite only going to 10 games per year. Well, what if they paid $500 for a yearly PSL, and then purchased tickets for their seats for any games they want to go to for half price. Ultimately paying $700. Then MSU sells their two seats as general admission for regular price for the other 20-some odd games and makes $700 off them.

The couple who purchased the PSLs save money. MSU makes more money. More people have access to the grandstands. Win, win, win.

Homedawg
05-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Figuring out a better solution that benefits everyone isn't really getting pissed, it's just trying to figure out a better solution.

Say two season tickets in the grandstands cost $1,000. And a couple from Jackson is willing to pay that despite only going to 10 games per year. Well, what if they paid $500 for a yearly PSL, and then purchased tickets for their seats for any games they want to go to for half price. Ultimately paying $700. Then MSU sells their two seats as general admission for regular price for the other 20-some odd games and makes $700 off them.

The couple who purchased the PSLs save money. MSU makes more money. More people have access to the grandstands. Win, win, win.

ETA, then why don't the Yankees and every major league team do this since it's so easy?? Watch 75% of MLB games and half of the seats behind the plate are empty.

Sounds all well and good. But it's called supply and demand. They can't get 500 per year for em. Hell they only sold what they sold by getting $1800 over TEN years. I'm all for a more people in the stands looks better. However, the fact remains everyone had a chance and there are still ways to get tickets. It's just that most hat come on here crying about it complain about people who bought seats and don't use them and then turn around and say, " I only come 3/4 times a year and I want a place to sit in the grandstand!"........ if you want that go buy one on the free market. Otherwise sorry. And to add I assure you the athletic dept wants people in the seats. However, as the saying goes, "dance w the one that brought you or in this case bought you!"

, .

msstatelp1
05-03-2018, 03:41 PM
I have a feeling that this mindset is one of only a few people from Noxapater and the like, and they leak out onto the message board. The other 80% of the fanbase understands the reality

And if you can now buy baseball tickets on stubhub, which you can: https://www.stubhub.com/find/s/?q=mississippi%20state

then these folks have zero room to complain, so ignore them

StubHub apparently only has General Admission tickets. I'm on mobile at the moment so I'm not sure if I missed any chairbacks or not.

Homedawg
05-03-2018, 04:07 PM
StubHub apparently only has General Admission tickets. I'm on mobile at the moment so I'm not sure if I missed any chairbacks or not.

That's all their is this year. Ga chairback and ga outfield. No reserved seating

Matty Dispatch
05-03-2018, 04:08 PM
ETA, then why don't the Yankees and every major league team do this since it's so easy?? Watch 75% of MLB games and half of the seats behind the plate are empty.

Here's the difference between MLB teams and MSU baseball, or any other college baseball team. In MLB, you're in a major city where all of your season ticket holders live in town. How many people who live in Starkville or the Golden Triangle can buy / want to buy season tickets to baseball? Most people who can afford them live in Jackson, or maybe near Memphis. So it's a drive to go to the game. Meaning they probably only go to one game per weekend, thus leaving their seat empty for the other games because they can't justify the drive multiple times per weekend or the cost of a hotel.

So that's why they should open up a different option like the PSL. Maybe not $500 for two seats. Maybe $300. I don't know. But the reason they couldn't get a ton of people to commit to buying them up front is because it's hard to justify buying season tickets to baseball when you can only attend 25% of the games and you can always get a general admission ticket if you want to go. If they could pay a fee for the first rights of refusal, and ultimately pay half of what the full season ticket package would cost, there would be a lot more demand. I get supply and demand, but there's also creative marketing which helps creates more demand.

And if it were that easy to get a grandstand ticket, there wouldn't be hundreds if not thousands of people walking around aimlessly. They'd be sitting in the chairbacks. If the system I proposed was enacted, then people who walk up to the game would have the option to buy a chairback. As it is right now, you have to get them from a scalper if you're a walk up. And you could get some on Stub Hub for a steep price where a season ticket holder is trying to profit, but there's not that many available. If they enacted what I'm talking about, you could have 1,000 more people able to sit in the grandstands than currently do.

Homedawg
05-03-2018, 04:09 PM

To shoot another hole in this, I'd reserve every week game coming or not and not buy any other tickets. So the midweek chairbacks would never ever be sold. You can sit there now anyway. Your plan, while admirable, is full of problems any which way you look at it.

Matty Dispatch
05-03-2018, 04:13 PM
To shoot another hole in this, I'd reserve every week game coming or not and not buy any other tickets. So the midweek chairbacks would never ever be sold. You can sit there now anyway. Your plan, while admirable, is full of problems any which way you look at it.

You're misunderstanding my proposal.

1. You buy a PSL - which is a fee you pay to have the right to buy the tickets (you don't actually get tickets)

2. You then buy tickets. You don't reserve them, you buy them (probably for half of regular price since you have the PSL)

3. If you don't buy the tickets up until 24 hours prior to first pitch, they go on sale for general admission.

Homedawg
05-03-2018, 05:07 PM
You're misunderstanding my proposal.

1. You buy a PSL - which is a fee you pay to have the right to buy the tickets (you don't actually get tickets)

2. You then buy tickets. You don't reserve them, you buy them (probably for half of regular price since you have the PSL)

3. If you don't buy the tickets up until 24 hours prior to first pitch, they go on sale for general admission.

I understand completely. It's the same thing. Point is nobody is going to buy any tickets to any of the other games. Therefore you didn't increase any revenue. The season ticket package guarantees money. Win lose or draw that money is there. We already have a psl. Don't you get that???? Smh.....

drummerdawg
05-03-2018, 05:19 PM
The thing is we need to find a way to accommodate the walk up fans. As it is right now everything revolves around premium seating. If you want a seat on a weekend game then too bad because you're only allowed a standing room only ticket. I'm all for finding ways to help the walk up fans get an actual seat and have an enjoyable experience. It seems we have more trouble figuring this out than most SEC programs. Matty's solution may need refining but I love where the thought is. It's much better than just saying "yea well pony up or shut up".

Matty Dispatch
05-03-2018, 06:10 PM
I understand completely. It's the same thing. Point is nobody is going to buy any tickets to any of the other games. Therefore you didn't increase any revenue. The season ticket package guarantees money. Win lose or draw that money is there. We already have a psl. Don't you get that???? Smh.....

Walk up fans will buy those tickets.

The PSL I'm talking about would be done annually, not a one time fee like was done now. And it wouldn't be for everyone - just those who can only make 10-15 games per year but want their grandstand seats when they do come and for when we host a Regional.

How many fans that go to a game on a SEC weekend have season tickets? At least 50% of them are walk up, and they buy a standing room only general admission ticket. But what if they were allowed to but the chairback ticket of the PSL owner who won't be attending the Saturday and Sunday game because they only wanted to go to the Friday game?

And what about all the other people who would rather sit at home and watch on TV / listen on the radio than have a standing room only ticket? What if they knew they could walk up and get a chairback ticket? The answer is that it would increase attendance from what we already have.

For pretty much every single regular season game save Super Bulldog Weekend, over 50% of the grandstands are empty. That's because the people who have those tickets can't get to every single game. Yet they are willing to buy season tickets. So they'd be willing to fork over 50% of that same money for a PSL, and then another 25% of that money for the games they'll actually attend...totaling 75% of the current revenue. Then you have the rest of the games on the home schedule (which is 75% of them) to make up that remaining 25% of revenue. I'd aim to make that up in ticket sales for SEC games since those are in demand, and then make extra profit selling the non-conference games for $5 or $10 for a chairback.

Matty Dispatch
05-03-2018, 06:19 PM
The thing is we need to find a way to accommodate the walk up fans. As it is right now everything revolves around premium seating. If you want a seat on a weekend game then too bad because you're only allowed a standing room only ticket. I'm all for finding ways to help the walk up fans get an actual seat and have an enjoyable experience. It seems we have more trouble figuring this out than most SEC programs. Matty's solution may need refining but I love where the thought is. It's much better than just saying "yea well pony up or shut up".

Exactly. Right now we have a situation where you have Fan 1 who wants to go to 10 games per year and Fan 2 who wants to go to 10 games per year. The difference between the two is that Fan 1 has the money to purchase season tickets in the grandstands and Fan 2 doesn't. They never attend the same game, so every game Fan 2 goes to there's an empty chairback because Fan 1 didn't want to go. Even though Fan 2 is willing to pay more money to sit in Fan 1's empty seat he can't....so he wanders around the stadium trying to see the game. And ultimately he only attends 5 games because the view from TV is better.

Homedawg
05-03-2018, 08:03 PM
Walk up fans will buy those tickets.

The PSL I'm talking about would be done annually, not a one time fee like was done now. And it wouldn't be for everyone - just those who can only make 10-15 games per year but want their grandstand seats when they do come and for when we host a Regional.

How many fans that go to a game on a SEC weekend have season tickets? At least 50% of them are walk up, and they buy a standing room only general admission ticket. But what if they were allowed to but the chairback ticket of the PSL owner who won't be attending the Saturday and Sunday game because they only wanted to go to the Friday game?

And what about all the other people who would rather sit at home and watch on TV / listen on the radio than have a standing room only ticket? What if they knew they could walk up and get a chairback ticket? The answer is that it would increase attendance from what we already have.

For pretty much every single regular season game save Super Bulldog Weekend, over 50% of the grandstands are empty. That's because the people who have those tickets can't get to every single game. Yet they are willing to buy season tickets. So they'd be willing to fork over 50% of that same money for a PSL, and then another 25% of that money for the games they'll actually attend...totaling 75% of the current revenue. Then you have the rest of the games on the home schedule (which is 75% of them) to make up that remaining 25% of revenue. I'd aim to make that up in ticket sales for SEC games since those are in demand, and then make extra profit selling the non-conference games for $5 or $10 for a chairback.
Clearly you don't go to midweek games. Why in the holy hell would walk up fans buy a chairback for $20 when they can buy a ga for $5 and sit in the same place. Please have some knowledge of he subject instead of some fantasy to make your plan work.

Homedawg
05-03-2018, 08:10 PM
Exactly. Right now we have a situation where you have Fan 1 who wants to go to 10 games per year and Fan 2 who wants to go to 10 games per year. The difference between the two is that Fan 1 has the money to purchase season tickets in the grandstands and Fan 2 doesn't. They never attend the same game, so every game Fan 2 goes to there's an empty chairback because Fan 1 didn't want to go. Even though Fan 2 is willing to pay more money to sit in Fan 1's empty seat he can't....so he wanders around the stadium trying to see the game. And ultimately he only attends 5 games because the view from TV is better.

Buy the damn things on stub hub. I've already told you. This is beating my head against he damn wall

05-03-2018, 08:39 PM
Why should walk up fans be accommodated? Is it asking too much for you to get on stubhub? Everything is electronic now anyways