PDA

View Full Version : Will We See Foscue Tonight?

Bulldog1
04-28-2018, 08:49 AM
Texas A&M is throwing a lefty tonight. Does Henderson want to win tonight? Then put Foscue in the lineup. He leads the team hitting in conference. There is no reason he should be on the bench against a lefty.
Henderson better start him tonight.

msstate7
04-28-2018, 08:51 AM
He'll be in there. Gotta have a good performance from small... got to

04-28-2018, 09:41 AM
Texas A&M is throwing a lefty tonight. Does Henderson want to win tonight? Then put Foscue in the lineup. He leads the team hitting in conference. There is no reason he should be on the bench against a lefty.
Henderson better start him tonight.

It's one of the world's greatest mysteries

AROB44
04-28-2018, 11:33 AM
I think it's hilarious that anyone thinks a coach doesn't want to win. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Bulldog1
04-28-2018, 11:37 AM
I think it's hilarious that anyone thinks a coach doesn't want to win. Just doesn't make sense to me.

All I said was, "Does he want to win? Then put Foscue in the lineup." I never said he didn't want to win.

Todd4State
04-28-2018, 12:37 PM

I think Gary Henderson is hilarious in general. His moves don't make sense to both old school traditionalists or analytics people bringing everyone together.

WPDawg
04-28-2018, 12:56 PM
I think Gary Henderson is hilarious in general. His moves don't make sense to both old school traditionalists or analytics people bringing everyone together.

Henderson is privy to all the data where we only get the on field results. cool to have bleacher opinions but we aren't sitting in his position and he ultimately is the one in charge to place these kids in positions to improve, gain experience and succeed on the field as a team. This team has moved forward tremendously since the start of the season under some tough circumstances. many of you said we would not win 2 conference games and we have exceeded that. I will keep pulling for the team to continue to grow and improve as they move forward.

Go Dawgs!

Bulldog1
04-28-2018, 12:58 PM
I'm pulling for this team too, but like I said Tuesday night: We're winning in spite of Henderson, not because of him. He has cost us AT LEAST 5 games this year. "Bleacher opinions" or not, he has made some bad decisions this year.

AROB44
04-28-2018, 01:02 PM
All I said was, "Does he want to win? Then put Foscue in the lineup." I never said he didn't want to win.

My bad....apology extended.

Bulldog1
04-28-2018, 01:13 PM
My bad....apology extended.

No apologies needed. You're alright with me, sir.

WPDawg
04-28-2018, 01:31 PM
I'm pulling for this team too, but like I said Tuesday night: We're winning in spite of Henderson, not because of him. He has cost us AT LEAST 5 games this year. "Bleacher opinions" or not, he has made some bad decisions this year.

Sure, I get you. In your opinion and expertise, you are saying you would have coached this team to 5 more victories than they currently have. That's your right.

But fans, customers, employees etc..... do not always have insight to all the facts or information on how decisions are made. Sometimes those decisions do not make sense until a later date.

any how... I believe you when you say you think you could have done better. its good to have that passion and confidence. Personally I doubt it but that's my right to opinion.

Coach Henderson is our Head Coach and I will support him in that role. Its fair to criticize decisions but the continuance day after day to look back is wasted air time. All coaches expect criticism to a degree, but to continue to roast him on a public venue is not treating him as one our own..... and he is part of the MSU Family. Same with the players. I don't understand the public criticizing of our own players on a public venue.

Bulldog1
04-28-2018, 01:45 PM
I never one time said I could coach this team to 5 more wins. I said he has cost us 5 games this year. Where did I say that?