PDA

View Full Version : Well....Tom Brokaw........

Pit Bull
04-27-2018, 10:48 PM
....caught hitting on several hot chicks including a Fox News reporter. However, what chick at Fox is not hot. I can't find any. I don't know how any red blooded male could work at Fox News in New York without getting into trouble with the babes. Would be like turning my Pit Bull loose in a bacon or other meat factory.

War Machine Dawg
05-01-2018, 08:23 PM
Caught? Has there been a trial and conviction I missed? Otherwise, it's all he said-she said. As a man, I've become super uncomfortable with the #MeToo movement. An accusation makes you guilty. And it's that way for most things nowadays. We've lost any concept of "innocent until proven guilty." Accusations are enough to ruin a person's life, truthful or not.

Bully13
05-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Isn't he the dude who told his audience he saw dead bodies flowing down Canal during Katrina? And blamed said bodies on Bush's "inactions" ?

Tbonewannabe
05-02-2018, 08:35 PM
My old boss was talking about this at work. One of my coworkers said her parents met when her mom was an intern under her dad. He was just saying how if he was a guy now that he would be afraid to even ask out a girl at work. It is getting where you almost can't talk to anyone of the opposite sex. I am glad I am married even though I could still say something that someone could find offensive.

Matty Dispatch
05-03-2018, 08:20 AM
Most of it is how the woman perceives it.

A man (Bob) could walk up to three single women and say the exact same thing: "hey, did you have a good weekend? Did you see the new restaurant that opened on Friday? I'm about to get a refill on coffee, would you like me to bring you back some?"

Reactions:
Woman A: "Bob is such a nice guy, it's good to have a friend at work"
Woman B: "Bob is annoying, I prefer to just sit at my desk in peace but he's a chatty Kathy".
Woman C: "Bob is always flirting with me, I bet he's going to ask me out to that new restaurant"

Some women think that every guy is hitting on them no matter what they say. Some don't think any guy is hitting on them unless they explicitly ask them out. It's the ones in the former that report it, it's the ones in the latter that come out of the woodwork, because when it's revealed they think about their interactions and realize he was hitting on them. Although, is it really sexual harassment when you don't know he was hitting on you?

Tbonewannabe
05-04-2018, 08:45 AM
Most of it is how the woman perceives it.

A man (Bob) could walk up to three single women and say the exact same thing: "hey, did you have a good weekend? Did you see the new restaurant that opened on Friday? I'm about to get a refill on coffee, would you like me to bring you back some?"

Reactions:
Woman A: "Bob is such a nice guy, it's good to have a friend at work"
Woman B: "Bob is annoying, I prefer to just sit at my desk in peace but he's a chatty Kathy".
Woman C: "Bob is always flirting with me, I bet he's going to ask me out to that new restaurant"

Some women think that every guy is hitting on them no matter what they say. Some don't think any guy is hitting on them unless they explicitly ask them out. It's the ones in the former that report it, it's the ones in the latter that come out of the woodwork, because when it's revealed they think about their interactions and realize he was hitting on them. Although, is it really sexual harassment when you don't know he was hitting on you?

It has gotten to the point where women need to wear name tags that say "Please don't say anything not work related or I will take offense". You spend more waking hours with the people at work than with anyone else. If you never said anything work related then it would be a miserable experience.