PDA

View Full Version : Maroon and White Nation returns

Ghost of Hank Flick
10-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Hey everybody, just wanted to let y'all know that M&WN is back up. We joined a network of sites because we are sellouts and complete trash. Nah, really we are just too lazy to find a sponsor to pay the domain fee and this was just easier. But in case you went to the site and thought we were taken down by Bracky Brett or Matt Stevens or the Ole Miss spin machine, nope, we are back. We'll be delivering just as much hard hitting propaganda, news, BS, analysis and all that stuff as before, and hopefully we'll do a little better with posting frequency going forward.

Thanks as always to Elitedawgs for the link up top, and thanks to any of y'all who drop by to see what we (mostly me) have to say about MSU. And as I mentioned, I'm lazy sometimes (most of the time) so I don't get to post everyday, so if any of y'all are interested in writing your thoughts in blog form shoot me a e-mail at maroonandwhitenation@yahoo.com or PM me here.

http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2013/10/07/mwn-joins-fansided/

FlabLoser
10-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Actually, this marriage of M&WN and Sports Illustrated happened because me and Coach34 are funneling Ole Miss crootin scoop to SI. They're going to write a big Ole Miss expose us being the secret sources.

BeastMan
10-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Congrats on the move. I visited the other day and wasn't sure what was going on.