PDA

View Full Version : Jake Gautreau

confucius say
04-24-2018, 10:50 PM
Just think he deserves a shoutout since he is running our offense. Our young guys' approaches have improved ten fold. The players seem to really like and respond to him too.

Also, have y'all noticed our guys, when hitting, turn and look at him and pat their chest, as if to say "that's on me" or "I'm accountable for this?" I don't know the details, but would like to.

CadaverDawg
04-24-2018, 10:51 PM
Just think he deserves a shoutout since he is running our offense. Our young guys' approaches have improved ten fold. The players seem to really like and respond to him too.

Also, have y'all noticed our guys, when hitting, turn and look at him and pat their chest, as if to say "that's on me" or "I'm accountable for this?" I don't know the details, but would like to.

Agree. Really like that guy

Commercecomet24
04-25-2018, 12:21 AM
Jake has done an incredible job with these hitters. The improvement since the beginning of the season is nothing short of miraculous. Sure would be nice to hang onto him.

The Federalist Engineer
04-25-2018, 12:45 AM
Agree, I actually would not mind if our TBA super-star, Omaha-regular coach keeps Jake G and Henderson.

I like Gautreau's pro-scout background and I am tired of the revolving door of coaches.

MarketingBully
04-25-2018, 01:44 AM

If we end up with Schlossnagle as our coach, it wouldn’t surprise me if he stays on. Schlossnagle coached Gautreau at Tulane.