PDA

View Full Version : Anriel Howard visit

mstatefan91
04-23-2018, 12:46 PM
Robbie Faulk

@robbiefaulk247
Following Following @robbiefaulk247
More
?Usually when you go on a visit there?s always something that you?re a little iffy about. I can honestly say on this visit there?s nothing that I really question,?

Anriel Howard and her mother, Che, sound off on their MSU official visit.

The rest is on 247 paid.

Really hope we get her. Would be a big boost going into next season and would make us contenders for a 3rd year in a row

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-23-2018, 01:24 PM
The fact she is visiting USCe then making a decision scares me...

yjnkdawg
04-23-2018, 02:23 PM
Anriel and BigT on the court together would be unreal.

bulldogsmsu
04-23-2018, 02:29 PM
Robbie Faulk

@robbiefaulk247
Following Following @robbiefaulk247
More
?Usually when you go on a visit there?s always something that you?re a little iffy about. I can honestly say on this visit there?s nothing that I really question,?

Anriel Howard and her mother, Che, sound off on their MSU official visit.

The rest is on 247 paid.

Really hope we get her. Would be a big boost going into next season and would make us contenders for a 3rd year in a row

That would be HUGE!

HereComesTheSpiral
04-23-2018, 02:58 PM
Her teammate Danni Williams is possibly transferring too, shot 38% from 3 last year.

msu15
04-23-2018, 03:13 PM
Her teammate Danni Williams is possibly transferring too, shot 38% from 3 last year.

Sign her up!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-23-2018, 04:57 PM

not known if she is even considering us

RocketDawg
04-23-2018, 05:11 PM
The fact she is visiting USCe then making a decision scares me...

I suppose it's scary, but you can't really blame her for considering all her options.

HereComesTheSpiral
04-23-2018, 05:37 PM
not known if she is even considering us

Said to be visiting UCONN, don't even know if we would have a spot available.

shoeless joe
04-23-2018, 06:01 PM
Are these girls just not wanting to play with Carter, the ball hogging freshman?

whosyourdawgy
04-23-2018, 09:11 PM
Are these girls just not wanting to play with Carter, the ball hogging freshman?

Bingo! My assessment as well

bostondawg
04-24-2018, 08:37 AM

Absolutely. She would suck to play with. But for real, I'm sorta conflicted on all of this. The possibility of us getting Howard is amazing, but with these transfers I really don't want Gary Blair "retiring" any faster than he needs to.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-24-2018, 09:12 AM

That and they have two McDonald All-Americans transfers that are ready to go after sitting out last year. One a 6'4" Big from Louisville and the other a guard transfer from Arkansas. Blair aint retiring with the load of talent he will have on this roster.

RocketDawg
04-24-2018, 05:42 PM
That and they have two McDonald All-Americans transfers that are ready to go after sitting out last year. One a 6'4" Big from Louisville and the other a guard transfer from Arkansas. Blair aint retiring with the load of talent he will have on this roster.

For some reason, calling a girl a "big" just seems wrong. :) I must just be old fashioned.

DanDority
04-24-2018, 08:03 PM
For some reason, calling a girl a "big" just seems wrong. :) I must just be old fashioned.

I want to know why girl's weights aren't placed on rosters. With all the ME TOO movements and Title IX.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-25-2018, 08:23 AM

I am sure she don't mind. She could kick mine and your ass simultaneously.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
04-25-2018, 04:34 PM
I want to know why girl's weights aren't placed on rosters. With all the ME TOO movements and Title IX.

THIS. if women want to have equal rights and not get sexually assaulted then how about you TELL US YOUR WEIGHT on SPORTS ROSTERS. PC culture and HollyWEIRD says you can't grab her by the p***y or move on her like a b***h anymore well I say HOW MUCH does UCONN's POWER FORWARD WEIGH? DanDority is getting to the real issue, glad this guy gets it. "You must spread some reputation points around.."

msbulldog
04-25-2018, 05:55 PM
THIS. if women want to have equal rights and not get sexually assaulted then how about you TELL US YOUR WEIGHT on SPORTS ROSTERS. PC culture and HollyWEIRD says you can't grab her by the p***y or move on her like a b***h anymore well I say HOW MUCH does UCONN's POWER FORWARD WEIGH? DanDority is getting to the real issue, glad this guy gets it. "You must spread some reputation points around.."

Your handle is appropriate, lord are you off your meds?

ScoobaDawg
04-25-2018, 05:57 PM

Wtf does one thing have to do with the other. Keep your political spewing shit to the political board

Negative rep awarded

msbulldog
04-25-2018, 06:06 PM
Your handle is appropriate, lord are you off your meds?

Thanks for your negative rep and your comment "I hope a woman bodyslams you and shits on your head."
Outstanding I hope my wife body slams me tonight. Did you really go to Mississippi State University?

shoeless joe
04-25-2018, 06:07 PM

Ha...Inthe same vain I find it funny that they all get fixed and made up for their team photos. Nothing wrong with it of course, and I've always thought we have some very attractive ladies on our team but it is funny how certain things are ignored by certain group while other things are so offensive

Quaoarsking
04-25-2018, 07:03 PM
For the record, WNBA teams do list a weight along with the height.

Example: http://fever.wnba.com/roster/

BeardoMSU
04-25-2018, 07:14 PM
Well this thread has taken a strange turn...

DanDority
04-25-2018, 07:38 PM
For the record, WNBA teams do list a weight along with the height.

Example: http://fever.wnba.com/roster/

Well, thanks for posting that info. I don't follow WNBA.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
04-25-2018, 11:35 PM
Ha...Inthe same vain I find it funny that they all get fixed and made up for their team photos. Nothing wrong with it of course, and I've always thought we have some very attractive ladies on our team but it is funny how certain things are ignored by certain group while other things are so offensive

THIS. if women get to get all fixed up and wear make up in their team photos why can't MEN. we can't even say we have some very attractive MEN on our team too without all this PC Me Too nonsense buncha fake news trying to take down O'reilly and Kevin spacy. and i think we ALL know what group we are talking about. how about a little less feminists A LOT MORE MENinists. At least shoeless joe and DanDority gets it. we should all get drinks sometime.

ScoobaDawg
04-26-2018, 12:01 AM
Thanks for your negative rep and your comment "I hope a woman bodyslams you and shits on your head."
Outstanding I hope my wife body slams me tonight. Did you really go to Mississippi State University?

Chill.. i screwed up and clicked on your post. I just removed it for you and applied it to the right shithead.

bostondawg
04-26-2018, 05:29 AM

I wanna tell you to keep this shit to the politics board, but christ we don't need any more of this over there either. This deserves to just be moved straight to a board called "The Void." no one deserves to have to read this.

Dawg61
04-26-2018, 06:27 AM
THIS. if women get to get all fixed up and wear make up in their team photos why can't MEN. we can't even say we have some very attractive MEN on our team too without all this PC Me Too nonsense buncha fake news trying to take down O'reilly and Kevin spacy. and i think we ALL know what group we are talking about. how about a little less feminists A LOT MORE MENinists. At least shoeless joe and DanDority gets it. we should all get drinks sometime.

You have went off the deep end and drowned when you're defending Kevin Spacey.

Bulldog1
04-26-2018, 07:27 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/IKRr5xuUTPk7C/giphy.gif

smootness
04-26-2018, 08:04 AM

I'm pretty confident he is kidding.