PDA

View Full Version : Hey Scoob & other enflamed mods... I?ll lend you my broom after Nola?s sweep to clean

RougeDawg
04-21-2018, 07:47 PM
And wipe out those sandy Vag?s of yours . They also make a so called monastat product for similar symptoms.

Jesus H you people need to check yourself and your egos. Get the F over yourselves!! You really do. Trying to help out.

P.S. Holla back when you want to go toe to in a knowledge and brain power based conversation. Waiting. Just need someone else to tie half my brain behind my back before we begin. Want it to be fair for you.

BeardoMSU
04-21-2018, 07:53 PM
Nm

BeardoMSU
04-21-2018, 07:55 PM
"Knowledge and brain power conversation", Lol? Your lack of self awareness is.... adorable.

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 07:58 PM
Does he just want to get banned to prove some kind of point?

BeardoMSU
04-21-2018, 07:59 PM

Troll-martyrdom is the next big thing**

BeardoMSU
04-21-2018, 08:00 PM

Bulldog1
04-21-2018, 08:05 PM

You don't have a funny gif for this? Your gifs are top notch.

BeardoMSU
04-21-2018, 08:09 PM
You don't have a funny gif for this? Your gifs are top notch.

Thanks, lol. I normally would, but we're sitting around a camp fire right now, and I'm not as skilled in the gif dept with my cell phone.

Homedawg
04-21-2018, 08:18 PM
And wipe out those sandy Vag?s of yours . They also make a so called monastat product for similar symptoms.

Jesus H you people need to check yourself and your egos. Get the F over yourselves!! You really do. Trying to help out.

P.S. Holla back when you want to go toe to in a knowledge and brain power based conversation. Waiting. Just need someone else to tie half my brain behind my back before we begin. Want it to be fair for you.

Thanks for cementing your place among the worst posters ever. You should thanks several of these other slap dicks for keeping it such a tight race for the top. Will James would be proud.

BulldogDX55
04-21-2018, 08:32 PM
Thanks for cementing your place among the worst posters ever. You should thanks several of these other slap dicks for keeping it such a tight race for the top. Will James would be proud.

I'll remind everyone that Rouge was the one calling everyone who left an early season game against a no name team early because the concession stands ran out of water and it was over 90 degrees gigantic pussies...from the comfort of his home. He's the epitome of Internet tough guy.

MSU literally created new "hydration stations" to deal with it because the situation was that bad.

Also, I think he was one of the ones calling everyone a puss for not wanting to be showered in whisky during a game while with their families. Yeah. How awful of us.

bostondawg
04-21-2018, 08:45 PM
I lost IQ points from reading this post.

gravedigger
04-21-2018, 08:47 PM

Hey mods I need attention too! Give me attention!

RougeDawg
04-21-2018, 09:05 PM
I'll remind everyone that Rouge was the one calling everyone who left an early season game against a no name team early because the concession stands ran out of water and it was over 90 degrees gigantic pussies...from the comfort of his home. He's the epitome of Internet tough guy.

MSU literally created new "hydration stations" to deal with it because the situation was that bad.

Also, I think he was one of the ones calling everyone a puss for not wanting to be showered in whisky during a game while with their families. Yeah. How awful of us.

Um, not really. You’re anither sandy vag recalling that which you wish. Nice play. Try again...... You clowns are why nobody comes here anymore. Keep it up. I’m sure it’ll work out**

RougeDawg
04-21-2018, 09:10 PM
Hey mods I need attention too! Give me attention!

No they gave me attention and exposed their explicit ignorance. My attention requirement sufficiency has exposed their sheer ignorance, which was the point. If you cannot see their hypocrisy and ignorance, you are most likely an enable or their ignorance.

.Holy shit, how can one expect to maintain a business with such sheer and blatant ignorance? Serious question.

RougeDawg
04-21-2018, 09:16 PM
Hilarious how little people actually think these days. This thread actually answers Questions I ask myself daily about the thought processes of others around me. Thank you all for participating. And thank you for proving me correct.

FanninDawg
04-21-2018, 09:16 PM
No they gave me attention and exposed their explicit ignorance. My attention requirement sufficiency has exposed their sheer ignorance, which was the point. If you cannot see their hypocrisy and ignorance, you are most likely an enable or their ignorance.

.Holy shit, how can one expect to maintain a business with such sheer and blatant ignorance? Serious question.

What?

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 09:18 PM
Um, not really. You’re anither sandy vag recalling that which you wish. Nice play. Try again...... You clowns are why nobody comes here anymore. Keep it up. I’m sure it’ll work out**

Seems that you know a lot about sandy vags.

Really guys? Vag#na is blocked. Haha ok

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 09:21 PM
Hilarious how little people actually think these days. This thread actually answers Questions I ask myself daily about the thought processes of others around me. Thank you all for participating. And thank you for proving me correct.
Having an ego the size of Texas does not make you intelligent.

BeardoMSU
04-21-2018, 09:24 PM

Your brilliance is penetrative**

https://media.giphy.com/media/rILUa88ixqC1G/giphy.gif

BeardoMSU
04-21-2018, 09:25 PM
Luckily for us, Always Sunny did one of those "based on a true story" episodes....we just didn't know it was about Rouge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BNjJutK_4A

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-21-2018, 09:50 PM

You nailed it, you're the only one here capable of complex thought. Thank god we have big thinkers like you to run the world.

Homedawg
04-21-2018, 10:01 PM

As a general rule, that I learned a long time ago, those who talk the most usually get the least. I think this I pretty spot on with you. And I feel certain you can figure that out genius.

TUSK
04-21-2018, 10:46 PM

Yo, ?Banned Lives Matter, Me 2?************************

JDog13
04-21-2018, 11:11 PM

Blacklisted? That you?

confucius say
04-22-2018, 12:09 AM
WTH is wrong with Rouge? What I miss?

mstatefan91
04-22-2018, 12:10 AM

He went on a random rant in another thread. Mod responded. Rouge didn't appreciate the response.. then made this thread using the same post from the other thread.

It's actually quite boring

Dawg61
04-22-2018, 01:37 AM

Typical drunk Rouge. Happens every football weekend. My fav Rouge drunk rant was when he blasted all MSU fans for leaving the junction at 11pm on a Saturday night. He expected everyone to get blackout with him till 2am. It was at least 3 hours after the game had already ended and he was super pissed everyone had left the Junction.

DownwardDawg
04-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Typical drunk Rouge. Happens every football weekend. My fav Rouge drunk rant was when he blasted all MSU fans for leaving the junction at 11pm on a Saturday night. He expected everyone to get blackout with him till 2am. It was at least 3 hours after the game had already ended and he was super pissed everyone had left the Junction.

Hahaha!!! I remember that now!

mstatefan91
04-22-2018, 02:34 AM
Hahaha!!! I remember that now!

Yep. Gotta pass out in the Junction or you aren't a real fan!

Bully13
04-22-2018, 09:38 AM
damn Beard, owner disabled the video

BeardoMSU
04-22-2018, 09:47 AM
damn Beard, owner disabled the video

Hmm, I see that. If you click the text at the top of the frame, it'll take you to YouTube, and you can watch it there.

I seen it dawg
04-22-2018, 11:30 AM
That was fun. Hangover city

ScoobaDawg
04-22-2018, 03:18 PM

Well it's quite simple Rouge. Noone is keeping you here. Since you are so witty...and smarter than us. I'm sure you can find something better to do with your time than being an internet badass. Or.. just make your own board. I'm sure it will be a huge hit. Till then go back to being a pretend hitting coach and truly one of the biggest douches on the net.

BB30
04-23-2018, 08:41 AM
Um, not really. You?re anither sandy vag recalling that which you wish. Nice play. Try again...... You clowns are why nobody comes here anymore. Keep it up. I?m sure it?ll work out**

Oh the irony...? you clowns are why nobody comes here anymore? and yet your still here. Your general lack of awareness is amazing. Trust me when I say nobody will miss you when your gone. Maybe stepping away from your keyboard will be the best thing for everyone as all you do is spew nonsense.

Behrdawg
04-23-2018, 09:10 AM

There is a really strong possibility that you may be one of the most ignorant posters that I have ever seen on the net. Take a Valium and step away from the keyboard. It?s going to be ok. The sun will continue to rise day after day.

bostondawg
04-23-2018, 09:33 AM
I hate bumping this stupid thread, but you guys should all check out r/iamverysmart and r/iamverybadass--it's relevant here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverybadass/

BeardoMSU
04-23-2018, 09:44 AM
I hate bumping this stupid thread, but you guys should all check out r/iamverysmart and r/iamverybadass--it's relevant here.

Amazing.

Reading through the iamverybadass thread for a few minutes, and I'm positive Mutt is at least a dozen of those posts, lol.

HereComesTheSpiral
04-23-2018, 11:31 AM

This turned into a more roast me type of thread.