PDA

View Full Version : Spring game thread

SVD34
04-21-2018, 03:08 PM
Man it feels good to see football again.

chef dixon
04-21-2018, 03:10 PM
This will be over in an hour with 12 minute quarters and a running clock

SVD34
04-21-2018, 03:17 PM
Missed FG.

maroonmania
04-21-2018, 03:19 PM
Passing game certainly not giving me the warm fuzzies yet.

chef dixon
04-21-2018, 03:21 PM
Passing game certainly not giving me the warm fuzzies yet.

Well Fitz threw like 5 pics in the spring game last year so at least we aren't at that level yet

msstate7
04-21-2018, 03:23 PM
Hill looks good so far

maroonmania
04-21-2018, 03:24 PM
Well Fitz threw like 5 pics in the spring game last year so at least we aren't at that level yet

True, but our passing game was pretty sucky last year in the Fall as well. Anyway, we are at least hitting on some passes in this drive.

msstate7
04-21-2018, 03:24 PM
If this is any indication, we will throw to our backs a lot

starkvegasdawg
04-21-2018, 03:25 PM
Kylin Hill going to be special.

Bulldog1
04-21-2018, 03:27 PM
Hill looks good so far

Baby saquon

maroonmania
04-21-2018, 03:38 PM
Still think we will have difficulty on the deep ball. What number is Jason? Haven't heard his name.

TrapGame
04-21-2018, 03:40 PM
Nice catch by Whop.

chef dixon
04-21-2018, 03:40 PM
Still think we will have difficulty on the deep ball. What number is Jason? Haven't heard his name.

There you go

msstate7
04-21-2018, 03:41 PM
Williams may be good

Bulldog1
He just caught one

TrapGame
Austin Williams took it out the air. Nice.

maroonmania
04-21-2018, 03:42 PM
Williams may be good

Very nice throw and catch on that TD!

dawgday166
04-21-2018, 03:45 PM
I'm disappointed ... no QB draw inside the 10 WTF **

On a real note ... defense ain't impressing me none at all.

bostondawg
04-21-2018, 03:46 PM
Austin Williams is gonna play a lot.

chef dixon
04-21-2018, 03:47 PM
The maroon front seven doesn't even have to try

TrapGame
04-21-2018, 03:48 PM

I'm waiting for a real game to judge the defense. Shoop ain't bringing the heat in a spring game.

TrapGame
04-21-2018, 03:51 PM
Looks like Joe's gonna use the TEs way more than Dan.

maroonmania
04-21-2018, 03:56 PM
I'm waiting for a real game to judge the defense. Shoop ain't bringing the heat in a spring game.

I'm still more worried about the defense than the offense. We've got lots of talent but you still have to be disciplined and know your assignment to be an effective defense. Last 2 years of Shoop at TN they didn't seem to know what they were doing.

starkvegasdawg
04-21-2018, 03:58 PM
Not worried about our defense. Sweat already with multiple sacks and we've batted down several balls and Simmons isn't even playing. Opposing QB's are going to be running for their lives this season.

ATTILLA THE DOG
04-21-2018, 04:02 PM
Cole is going to be a key addition to this football team,he brings some much needed speed.

TrapGame
04-21-2018, 04:05 PM
I'm still more worried about the defense than the offense. We've got lots of talent but you still have to be disciplined and know your assignment to be an effective defense. Last 2 years of Shoop at TN they didn't seem to know what they were doing.

The Vols spring game still had poor defense. They look far worse than we do today.

Everybody needs to chill on Shoop. Let's actually play a real game.

Ari Gold
04-21-2018, 04:14 PM
If you worry about this Defesne , there is nothing that you feel good about.

Ari Gold
04-21-2018, 04:16 PM
Williams should have played last year... had a numerous coaches tell me that..
of course Captain Redshirt DM knows all

dawgday166
04-21-2018, 04:19 PM

Not worried. Just thought they were taking it easy and somewhat loafing early on. They've tightened up since then.

Coach007
04-21-2018, 04:22 PM
Left the game..... and I have to say I was not, am not impressed with anything except Hill and Austin Williams.

I know it's a spring game.... but geez. Kick offs sucked, passing game was bad. Passes behind receivers, poor decision making... (several times missing multiple open guys to throw into a mass of people).

MarketingBully
04-21-2018, 04:24 PM

Nothing would make me smile more then some bombs of Fitz to Williams in the game against Florida.

MarketingBully
04-21-2018, 04:25 PM
Left the game..... and I have to say I was not, am not impressed with anything except Hill and Austin Williams.

I know it's a spring game.... but geez. Kick offs sucked, passing game was bad. Passes behind receivers, poor decision making... (several times missing multiple open guys to throw into a mass of people).

Complaining about a spring game? You’ve gotta be shitting me.

Ari Gold
04-21-2018, 04:28 PM

Hope you weren’t at the spring game last year... we shouldn’t have won 5 games based on it..

maroonmania
04-21-2018, 04:29 PM
I don't think Reggie Todd will ever be a dependable deep threat. Hands of stone.

maroonmania
04-21-2018, 04:32 PM

I just said I'm MORE worried about defense than offense. Not worried about either like I am in most years but I trust our compilation of offensive coaches (led by Moorhead) more than I do our defensive coaches. Guess its more of a wait and see to me on this new defensive scheme.

Coach007
04-21-2018, 04:37 PM
Complaining about a spring game? You’ve gotta be shitting me.

I understand its a spring game. What does that have to do with not seeing open guys or accuracy?

tireddawg
04-21-2018, 04:39 PM

James Bond I hope you don't coach football, if that was the only positives you saw, you might want to change professions.

tcdog70
04-21-2018, 04:43 PM
I understand its a spring game. What does that have to do with not seeing open guys or accuracy?

You must be a youngster. How many spring have you ever watched. You can't tell shit from a spring game. Tommy Pharr quarterbacked the first spring game I watched. We will whip that ass come fall

TrapGame
04-21-2018, 04:46 PM
Jesse J. made a great catch.

Bulldog1
04-21-2018, 04:47 PM
What's the score? I'm at the baseball game.

DawgRockur
04-21-2018, 04:49 PM

These posts are awful. Spring games are about individuals, not the teams. Of course offense or defense may not impress, the 17ing players are split. The best D lineman in the nation is hurt.

Coach007
04-21-2018, 04:51 PM
James Bond I hope you don't coach football, if that was the only positives you saw, you might want to change professions.

Was at last year's, and was one of the few here saying we could win 10 and have a shot at bama.

You can take personal shots at me all day long. That doesn't bother me. I stand by what I see.

On the deep ball just then, he elected to throw it into double coverage with a wide open Williams underneath.

Bully13
04-21-2018, 04:53 PM
yet everybody was saying how awful FL was based on their spring game. go figure.

Bulldog1
04-21-2018, 04:54 PM
Score?

TrapGame
04-21-2018, 04:56 PM
28-10 Maroon

maroonmania
04-21-2018, 04:56 PM
We just can't complete a freakin' fly pattern. Either our WR drops the ball or our QB throws it inaccurately.

Dawgology
04-21-2018, 04:57 PM

Uncovered kick offs? Bad passes and poor decisions from a 2nd and 3rd string QB to freshmen and sophomore wide receivers in a scrimmage will make you leave the scrimmage you chose to attend? Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Dawgology
04-21-2018, 04:59 PM
Was at last year's, and was one of the few here saying we could win 10 and have a shot at bama.

You can take personal shots at me all day long. That doesn't bother me. I stand by what I see.

On the deep ball just then, he elected to throw it into double coverage with a wide open Williams underneath.

Our ****ing backup QB. Jesus dude. Look at the whole pic. Lmfao.

Commercecomet24
04-21-2018, 05:05 PM
Uncovered kick offs? Bad passes and poor decisions from a 2nd and 3rd string QB to freshmen and sophomore wide receivers in a scrimmage will make you leave the scrimmage you chose to attend? Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Agreed. Yeah I don't get that mentality either. If anyone expected to see a national championship type game in a spring scrimmage with players on the field who want play much if any in the fall, I just don't know what to say. These games are to experiment and see what you need to work on, fix and change. These games are almost as important as nfl or mlb pre season games. The pats always play like crap in preseason. Folks need to lighten up, there's a lot of talent on this team.

tireddawg
04-21-2018, 05:07 PM

What does your prediction last year have to do with this spring game? I'm just saying, if you are a football coach and you can't take into consideration the new O, there will be some bad reads and missed assignments, you might want to rethink things. Just trying to help buddy. If you're not a football coach, spend more time around one.

Key has made some nice throws. The other qbs won't play anyway.

dawgday166
04-21-2018, 05:08 PM
These posts are awful. Spring games are about individuals, not the teams. Of course offense or defense may not impress, the 17ing players are split. The best D lineman in the nation is hurt.

Players are split. If you mean evenly between the teams then you didn't look at the rosters. Maroon was all 1st teamers. White offense started out moving right thru them early on.

Todd4State
04-21-2018, 05:10 PM

Is your name Marshmallow, Brandon Marshmallow?

Todd4State
04-21-2018, 05:11 PM

Wellllllll..... we need to see relentless strain in knowing the offense....

TrapGame
04-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Agreed. Yeah I don't get that mentality either. If anyone expected to see a national championship type game in a spring scrimmage with players on the field who want play much if any in the fall, I just don't know what to say. These games are to experiment and see what you need to work on, fix and change. These games are almost as important as nfl or mlb pre season games. The pats always play like crap in preseason. Folks need to lighten up, there's a lot of talent on this team.

Yep, this not a "real" game. This more like a test drive.

TrapGame
04-21-2018, 05:18 PM
Players are split. If you mean evenly between the teams then you didn't look at the rosters. Maroon was all 1st teamers. White offense started out moving right thru them early on.

Damn.

The defense isn't headhunting in a spring game. They're basically playing with one arm behind their back. They can't even tackle the QB for God's sake.

Coach007
04-21-2018, 05:29 PM

Not uncovered kick offs. The kick off itself.

Not 3rd string qbs. The guy who might end up starting. Not passes to bench people.

Don't assume I left because of the game. I never stated that. I said I just left the game. We left to go eat where I watched the rest.

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 05:31 PM
Hill and Williams were impressive. KT made some bad throws, but he also made some good ones. The d front 7 is going to be hell on most teams. Nice INT by Murphy

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 05:32 PM

Not 3rd string qbs. The guy who might end up starting. Not passes to bench people.

Don't assume I left because of the game. I never stated that. I said I just left the game. We left to go eat where I watched the rest.
It did seem as if all the kickoffs were short

Coach007
04-21-2018, 05:34 PM
Our ****ing backup QB. Jesus dude. Look at the whole pic. Lmfao.

He was the starter at the end of season, he has taken the first string snaps all spring. He is the starter if Fitz does not make a full recovery or is injured again.

Leroy Jenkins

Thirteen practices into a completely new system...... and less than 10 days from complete install.

TrapGame
It did seem as if all the kickoffs were short

The new rule probably effected how we handle kickoffs now. Just a thought.

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 05:36 PM
The new rule probably effected how we handle kickoffs now. Just a thought.

Very doubtful

Coach007
04-21-2018, 05:38 PM
What does your prediction last year have to do with this spring game? I'm just saying, if you are a football coach and you can't take into consideration the new O, there will be some bad reads and missed assignments, you might want to rethink things. Just trying to help buddy. If you're not a football coach, spend more time around one.

Key has made some nice throws. The other qbs won't play anyway.

No no. I am talking about Key! And a new offense has zero to do with looking down a receiver and not seeing open people.

DawgRockur
04-21-2018, 05:51 PM

No. That is not what I meant. The teams are not even. However, starters are on both teams. Thanks for assuming though.

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 06:01 PM
No. That is not what I meant. The teams are not even. However, starters are on both teams. Thanks for assuming though.

More starters on maroon than white this year

dawgday166
04-21-2018, 06:19 PM
Damn.

The defense isn't headhunting in a spring game. They're basically playing with one arm behind their back. They can't even tackle the QB for God's sake.

I know that. But there were some busted assignments early on. I imagine while not head hunting they didn't want to let Gibson bust loose up the middle. They pretty much took that play off (and a few others early on).

TaleofTwoDogs
04-21-2018, 06:29 PM
I swear if you took everybody that posted in this thread down to a street corner and they witnessed a car crash between a maroon car and a white car, half would say it was the maroon car's fault and the other half would say, BS, it was the white car's fault.

The truth is that there was both positive and negative take aways from this spring game. Within that context you have to remember that it is just a spring game, nothing more and nothing less. September is the real deal and I am still woolly for a great year if CJM can instill the precision in execution he is constantly trying to instill into our talented players.

Dawgology
04-21-2018, 06:48 PM

The way you phrased that statement sounded like you left because you were upset about the scrimmage. Seemed a little dramatic.

I just don't watch these things expecting too much. The year we hit #1 I fell asleep during the scrimmage game. Same things this year. Maybe that's a sign...

If I ever see too much offense in a scrimmage I get worried. That has never led to a good season for us.

tireddawg
04-21-2018, 06:57 PM
No no. I am talking about Key! And a new offense has zero to do with looking down a receiver and not seeing open people.

It does if he's not sure of his read because he's learning a new O. Geez dude get a grip, it's just a spring game. Key is a sophomore learning a whole new system. Look man, you're a dawg, I'm a dawg, we both want wants best. I do think if you'll chill and give it some time, you'll be pleased with the product put on the field. Just be patient. You're melting over nothing. Have a good evening.

sleepy dawg
04-21-2018, 08:01 PM
The most important things were we showed up and broke the attendance record like our new coach asked us to do, and there didn't appear to be any injuries.

The 2 main positives I saw were Austin Williams and Kylin Hill. We already knew about Kylin, but Austin looks good. And also, that back up QB guy, Rip looked like a giant out there. Was it just me, or was his number even bigger than everyone elses?

Ari Gold
04-21-2018, 08:08 PM
There’s always a guy in a thread that’s going to say stupid shit.. just to get some run.
If Key had gone 30-33 with 485 he would have bitched about the Defesne..

And about the kickoffs. Holy ****ing shit people. Are you serious?

whosyourdawgy
04-21-2018, 09:17 PM
Baby saquon

I don?t think Kylin would want to be called Baby anything

Bulldog1
04-21-2018, 09:23 PM
I don?t think Kylin would want to be called Baby anything
It wasn't meant to be derogatory at all, I meant it as a compliment. Guess I should've said "New Saquon".

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 09:25 PM
It wasn't meant to be derogatory at all, I meant it as a compliment. Guess I should've said "New Saquon".

Kylin Hill works well

Bulldog1
04-21-2018, 09:25 PM
Kylin Hill works well

Okay. Kylin Hill it is.

yjnkdawg
04-21-2018, 09:41 PM
Kylin Hill works well

^
THIS

TrapGame
04-21-2018, 09:55 PM
I know that. But there were some busted assignments early on. I imagine while not head hunting they didn't want to let Gibson bust loose up the middle. They pretty much took that play off (and a few others early on).

And none of that really bothers me at all. A shit ton of Tennessee players basically quit in the second half of their spring game. That program is a dumpster fire.

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 10:01 PM
Let’s just make it through tonight with no arrests.

Bulldog1
04-21-2018, 10:13 PM
And none of that really bothers me at all. A shit ton of Tennessee players basically quit in the second half of their spring game. That program is a dumpster fire.

Did y'all see where Pruitt called out the players AND the fans?

msstate7
04-21-2018, 10:16 PM

Explain this more please. What happened?

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 10:26 PM
Explain this more please. What happened?

They basically quit trying in the 2nd half and then Pruitt called them out as well as the fans. There were over 65,000 at the spring game btw so it seems very ridiculous to call them out

Bulldog1
04-21-2018, 10:31 PM
They basically quit trying in the 2nd half and then Pruitt called them out as well as the fans. There were over 65,000 at the spring game btw so it seems very ridiculous to call them out
Agree. I am so glad we hired CJM over him. He is ignorant to be calling out there fans after 65,000 showed up. He is a nobody as a head coach right now. He has proved nothing so far other than he has a big mouth, and a big head. He better slow that mouth down or they will run him out of town. Tennessee fans are really ticked off at his comments today.

Gutter Cobreh
04-21-2018, 10:43 PM
There?s always a guy in a thread that?s going to say stupid shit.. just to get some run.
If Key had gone 30-33 with 485 he would have bitched about the Defesne..

And about the kickoffs. Holy ****ing shit people. Are you serious?

With all due respect, Coach007 is correct in some fashion - Key was "bird dogging" receivers all day long. There were a few possessions that he went through progression, but unfortunately since the def. couldn't hit him - it's hard to tell if that was on him or them. It had nothing to do with learning a new system.

I was critical of Fitz's 5 INTs last year and got railed on here that the game didn't matter. The truth is that this game does show glimpses of what the fall will be like.

I came away from the game not really worried about Key since Fitz should be healthy (and praying Fitz is more accurate on deep balls this year), the front 7 on D is nasty, and Austin Williams has the potential to be a game changer for us.

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Agree. I am so glad we hired CJM over him. He is ignorant to be calling out there fans after 65,000 showed up. He is a nobody as a head coach right now. He has proved nothing so far other than he has a big mouth, and a big head. He better slow that mouth down or they will run him out of town. Tennessee fans are really ticked off at his comments today.

Coach Joe has been nothing but appreciative of the community and fanbase. He was very complimentary of the turnout today and said he was impressed given that the baseball schedule change kept some fans from attending.

He and his coaching staff have also treated the players a lot differently than the country club did. No more calling them idiots and morons for making a mistake.. Instead, he or another coach takes them to the side, explains what they did wrong/right and sends them back in.. Now I know the intensity will step up in the fall, but I appreciate him treating them like men and not like children.

Bulldog1
04-21-2018, 11:13 PM
Coach Joe has been nothing but appreciative of the community and fanbase. He was very complimentary of the turnout today and said he was impressed given that the baseball schedule change kept some fans from attending.

He and his coaching staff have also treated the players a lot differently than the country club did. No more calling them idiots and morons for making a mistake.. Instead, he or another coach takes them to the side, explains what they did wrong/right and sends them back in.. Now I know the intensity will step up in the fall, but I appreciate him treating them like men and not like children.

Great post!

Commercecomet24
04-21-2018, 11:34 PM

Excellent post! Joe is confident but humble!

ShotgunDawg
04-21-2018, 11:36 PM

Their beat writers were saying that while 65K was announced, there were no more than 45K there.

Pruitt can't win there. They need offense and he don't coach that

Bulldog1
04-21-2018, 11:42 PM
Their beat writers were saying that while 65K was announced, there were no more than 45K there.

Pruitt can't win there. They need offense and he don't coach that
Still, he better learn his role before calling those fans out. Saban can do that if he wanted to because he has earned the right to say/do whatever he wants, but Pruitt hasn't earned anything as a head coach. I give him 3 years max. A lot of Tennessee fans are fired up over his comments today.

ShotgunDawg
04-21-2018, 11:45 PM
Some quick thoughts on the Spring Game:

1. Brian Cole is a DUDE. Electric explosiveness as a DB. He'll make big plays this year both in coverage and on the blitz. Hes fast.

2. Jason looks like Justin Jenkins to me. A little body control over twitch, but he has good hands and play the ball. He'll be a very good WR here and an awesome red zone weapon.

3. Williams is just what the DR ordered. A reliable guy that runs good routes.

4. Rivers looks like an athletic run stopper that can set the edge and rush the passer.

5. I was impressed at how we had open WRs and the players appeared to know the offense. I actually thought Key's decision making was good in the first half. How quickly we forget that Fitz threw like 5 INTs in last years Spring game. Overall Moorhead's offense just looked more rhythmic and free flowing than Mullen's.

6. Kylin and Aeris are in for huge years. When we ran the ball today, it looked right. We had numbers and the play was open.

I base all this on the fact that I know our defense will be good. I was impressed compared to past Spring games. Watch out for Brian Cole. He's going a blind side a QB and win a game for us this year. He's a "move the needle" impact type player. Huge addition.

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 11:54 PM
I also noticed Kylin had some more patient runs. Look at his 3rd TD. He waited for the block. Something he wouldn’t have done last year. That’s a very good sign that he has taken a step forward and will be a nightmare for many defenses.

BulldogBear
04-22-2018, 07:31 AM

They're not going to be the Tennessee of old again. Volunteer fans and alumni seem to be the only ones that don't know that. Certain factors in recruiting have changed in the last 15 years and there is no going back. The advantages they once had are no longer there unless some big paradigm change comes along that suits them better. Right now we are as good or perhaps an even better football program than their's.

MarketingBully
04-22-2018, 08:07 AM
Some quick thoughts on the Spring Game:

1. Brian Cole is a DUDE. Electric explosiveness as a DB. He'll make big plays this year both in coverage and on the blitz. Hes fast.

2. Jason looks like Justin Jenkins to me. A little body control over twitch, but he has good hands and play the ball. He'll be a very good WR here and an awesome red zone weapon.

3. Williams is just what the DR ordered. A reliable guy that runs good routes.

4. Rivers looks like an athletic run stopper that can set the edge and rush the passer.

5. I was impressed at how we had open WRs and the players appeared to know the offense. I actually thought Key's decision making was good in the first half. How quickly we forget that Fitz threw like 5 INTs in last years Spring game. Overall Moorhead's offense just looked more rhythmic and free flowing than Mullen's.

6. Kylin and Aeris are in for huge years. When we ran the ball today, it looked right. We had numbers and the play was open.

I base all this on the fact that I know our defense will be good. I was impressed compared to past Spring games. Watch out for Brian Cole. He's going a blind side a QB and win a game for us this year. He's a "move the needle" impact type player. Huge addition.

Thanks for a good summary of what actually happened instead of looking at it through a massively critical eye.

ShotgunDawg
04-22-2018, 08:40 AM
Thanks for a good summary of what actually happened instead of looking at it through a massively critical eye.

Spring games are tough to evaluate for obvious reasons.

I find the best thing to do is to watch individual players and compare the Spring game as a whole to only past Spring games.

Comparing it to the season, is a waste of
time.

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-22-2018, 09:08 AM
Just rewatched it. My dumb ass thoughts:

1) WRs are definitely better, but I don't think Getsy has the time to cure the drops. Williams will be a starter. Whop is the real deal. Todd didn't improve much, so Guidry probably starts over him. Not sure who the 3rd WR is to go with Guidry and Williams. I noticed that on a lot of the passes the WRs got open without really making a move. DBs playing too off, missing assignments, LBs getting picked on crossing routes... just didn't look as tight as I expected them to. I'm not saying I'm concerned about the pass D, moreso that I'm tempering my excitement for the receivers as a whole.

2) OL is good, but the backups look BAD. Was that Tyre at LT, and Champion at Guard? What happened to Story? Anyway, I paid a lot of attention to Champion and Tyre as I had the highest hoped for them, but they both got beat and missed blocks. Depth may be an issue, bu the starts did really good against what we know is a top 3 SEC DL.

3) Hill will start over Aeris by Auburn. He's already the better receiver, better at making people miss, better at breaking tackles, and quicker to make cuts. Both have really good vision and run hard. Blocking and knowledge of the playbook may be the only edge Aeris has. Either way, will be fun watching these 2 fight for reps. Neither one will ever shy away from lowering the shoulder, as they know the other one is waiting.

4) Cole is SEC caliber, Guidry seems like he can replace Bryant, and Murphy will be solid by Auburn and really good by midseason. He just needs reps and coaching.

5) Backup LBs did not impress me, which is to be expected given we know the depth is thin there.

6) TE's all look comparable. Maybe it was intentional by JoMo to give each of them a chance to catch a pass, but there were like 4 guys that looked good and nobody seemed like the clear favorite to me.

7) the O is WAY ahead of where I thought they'd be. Except for the backup OL, they all knew exactly what they were doing and seemed to understand the details too. D, however, had a few bad coverages and missed gap assignments. For example on 2 plays the DE lost containment and Key ran, which would have been fine for the DE is there was a LB spying him, but there wasn't. Not sure if that was a misunderstanding of the D behind him, or if the LB wasn't where he was supposed to be, or if it was just a technique error causing him to get pushed so far. Overall the D didn't look behind where it did last year to me, just relative to where the O is.

8) really LOVED the way the coaches worked. As was noted above, they calmly correct what they see wrong and don't yell/melt. What little was shown on TV made it look like the players weren't discouraged.

9) This team looks like they are tying so hard. Every player, every snap is going 100% and is excited to be out there. I watched some of the UF, Tennessee, and LSU spring games and it was not the case

I'm probably wrong on many of these. Either way, Hailstate!

tcdog70
04-22-2018, 10:25 AM
What about Nick Gibson, he looked really good.

Ari Gold
04-22-2018, 10:42 AM
What about Nick Gibson, he looked really good.

He would be starting at Umiss..
Nick is good back, it’s just the 2 guys ahead of him are much better.

tcdog70
04-22-2018, 11:01 AM
He would be starting at Umiss..
Nick is good back, it’s just the 2 guys ahead of him are much better.

I think Nick is one of those backs that gets better as the games goes on. He has power and speed. We are lucky to have 3 stud RBs.

msstate7
04-22-2018, 11:18 AM
Hill looked great. I think he will be great here. With that said, I'm not ready to declare aeris 2nd string just yet. He has avg over 5 yds/carry for his career