PDA

View Full Version : Any Concerts during SBW?

Coach007
04-20-2018, 03:35 PM
I have not seen any listed.

Behrdawg
04-20-2018, 04:02 PM
Speaking of, I remember back in the day when a College Station has the massive crawfish boil on SBW. They had US play it a couple of times. Man- I was wild back in those days.

LC Dawg
04-20-2018, 04:22 PM
There are two stages at the Cotton District Arts Festival during the day and Delfest at Dave's has a bunch of bands Saturday night. All pretty much local acts but some are pretty good.
I forgot about the crawfish boils at College Station. My brother lived there so I partook of some of the fun.

Coach007
04-20-2018, 04:54 PM
There are two stages at the Cotton District Arts Festival during the day and Delfest at Dave's has a bunch of bands Saturday night. All pretty much local acts but some are pretty good.
I forgot about the crawfish boils at College Station. My brother lived there so I partook of some of the fun.

Thanks for the info

BrunswickDawg
04-20-2018, 09:38 PM
Always heard about the College Station boil - but I never made it any further than frat row that weekend in 4 years. We threw a great party. My freshman year I was the pledge selected to go pick up the crawfish at Brewskis because my land yacht could carry all 400 lbs. I don't know that I ever got that smell out of that car.