PDA

View Full Version : So, I've been off the board for about a month. Wha'd I miss?

gravedigger
04-20-2018, 08:11 AM
In all seriousness, I've read a bit on the rif that happened. It does look like mistakes were made.

I like most of the posters on the board and hate it came to that because I like Lee personally. Such is the circle of life.

I gotta go out of town today so I'm going to miss the Spring Game.

Any chance we'll have a spring game thread and some play by play? Also, are they going to show it live or on delay?

msbulldog
04-20-2018, 08:22 AM
It will be live on the SEC network and streamed on Watch ESPN.

BrunswickDawg
04-20-2018, 08:37 AM
In all seriousness, I've read a bit on the rif that happened. It does look like mistakes were made.

I like most of the posters on the board and hate it came to that because I like Lee personally. Such is the circle of life.

Any chance we'll have a spring game thread and some play by play? Also, are they going to show it live or on delay?

I think I've read almost all the posts re: CoffeeGate , and I believe you are the first to throw in "mistakes were made".
How did we all miss that gem of a quote during this mess?

Turfdawg67
04-20-2018, 08:44 AM

And wouldn't you know it! I'm coming to 'Vegas this weekend.

yjnkdawg
04-20-2018, 11:55 AM
It will be live on the SEC network and streamed on Watch ESPN.

There will probably also be an ED thread if there is anyway to have a meltdown concerning a spring football game. lol

mstatefan91
04-20-2018, 12:09 PM
Some excellent coffee talk. That’s about it

BeardoMSU
04-20-2018, 03:53 PM
Some excellent coffee talk. That’s about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kc7njPUzbM

RocketDawg
04-20-2018, 08:18 PM
There will probably also be an ED thread if there is anyway to have a meltdown concerning a spring football game. lol

No doubt .... :)

Dawg61
04-21-2018, 12:23 AM
You've been gone for a month?? Geez we almost played Stansbury in the Greatest Loser Tournament and our women got NC runners up again despite Sweet T getting 4,000 rebounds. You missed a lot. Oh and Scooba & C34 got married in Vegas and got a divorce in less than 48 hours. It was messy. Kinda like in the Hangover where the dentist woke up with a tattoo on his face and someone stole Mike Tyson's tiger cat messy but with magical coffee beans from Ecuador involved.

BulldogBear
04-22-2018, 07:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kc7njPUzbM

That just made me set my morning coffee down on the kitchen counter and walk away. Thanks Beardo.