PDA

View Full Version : SBW is here! What you got?

I seen it dawg
04-20-2018, 06:07 AM
With Super Bulldog Weekend finally here I hope everyone is really pumped to see our football team play. New, non country club, staff has us all excited I think.

We know we won't see a few of our high profile guys play because of injuries (Fitz, Simmons, Mixon) but what other players or things are we looking to see Saturday?

For me I want to see Key in the new offense, Hill and Gays advancement and what new additions, Cole and Murphy look like in the secondary.

What say you?

msstate7
04-20-2018, 06:30 AM
I want to see the stud freshman version Leo Lewis, not last season's version. I want to see how our sophomore OTs have progressed this offseason. Finally, I wanna see if fitz has improved his passing accuracy downfield

Behrdawg
04-20-2018, 06:57 AM
I'm ready to see our OL and how our passing game has progressed. That's going to be a huge factor in JoeMoe's offense. Also ready to see our defense be savage.

Bulldog1
04-20-2018, 06:58 AM
I want to see how Chauncey Rivers looks. I think I'll be impressed.

msbulldog
04-20-2018, 07:01 AM
Would love to see some of the vertical passing game that has been touted as part of Coach Mo's offense.

Ari Gold
04-20-2018, 07:56 AM
With Super Bulldog Weekend finally here I hope everyone is really pumped to see our football team play. New, non country club, staff has us all excited I think.

We know we won't see a few of our high profile guys play because of injuries (Fitz, Simmons, Mixon) but what other players or things are we looking to see Saturday?

For me I want to see Key in the new offense, Hill and Gays advancement and what new additions, Cole and Murphy look like in the secondary.

What say you?

You had me at new, non country club...

Gutter Cobreh
04-20-2018, 08:11 AM
DWS at full capacity to help usher in the new regime!

ScoobaDawg
04-20-2018, 08:31 AM
Would love to see some of the vertical passing game that has been touted as part of Coach Mo's offense.

This. Other than hoping no injuries happen.. I just want to see the new offense in motion. There will be plenty to discuss after that.

I'd like a baseball win too... But.. Well.

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 08:35 AM
What is wrong with Simmons?

msbulldog
04-20-2018, 08:40 AM
What is wrong with Simmons?

Had shoulder surgery after the season, just to clean up some stuff. He's being held out as a precaution.

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 08:49 AM
Had shoulder surgery after the season, just to clean up some stuff. He's being held out as a precaution.

Thanks!

Lord McBuckethead
04-20-2018, 09:01 AM
Thanks!

I hope the MSU Athletics put out a program that shows the white/maroon numbers with players names. Would be helpful to know what # everyone is wearing so I can follow their plays from the beginning. Typically I have to wait until someone does something and their name is called out to find out who #3 is. Most of the older guys I can pick out, but the RFr and Fr are harder to find sometimes.

I want to see Austin Williams be our version of Julian Edelman.
I want to see our Kylin and Aeris have big games.
Erroll back up his play last year with a good game.
New DC calling a good game.

I seen it dawg
04-20-2018, 09:28 AM
I hope the MSU Athletics put out a program that shows the white/maroon numbers with players names. Would be helpful to know what # everyone is wearing so I can follow their plays from the beginning. Typically I have to wait until someone does something and their name is called out to find out who #3 is. Most of the older guys I can pick out, but the RFr and Fr are harder to find sometimes.

Yes let's see the hype

sleepy dawg
04-20-2018, 09:42 AM
I'm most excited about seeing our new offense in general. I feel like I have a lot to learn.

Ari Gold
04-20-2018, 10:04 AM
Little off topic... but curious to see how many EX players and current NFL guys are here. Always Big having those guys around campus when they can make it

LC Dawg
04-20-2018, 10:07 AM
SBW 2018! I'm Ready!
I want to see the Starkville City Limits sign because it always makes me feel good.
I want to see my daughter because I miss her.
I want to see us throw the ball downfield and not just to Boobie.
I want to see our d-line.
I want to see Dak.
I want to see old friends.
I want to see a lot of Bulldog fans.
I want to see a bloody mary Saturday morning.
I want to see some Two Brothers wings.
I want to see many cold beers.
I want to see inside the new Dude for the first time.
I want to see Young Valley play at the arts festival.
I want to see all the bands at Delfest 2018 at Dave's Dark Horse Tavern.
I want to see a bloody mary Sunday morning.
I want to see good weather Sunday.
I want for the weekend to not end so I can stay in Starkville forever.

Activated Alpha
04-20-2018, 10:43 AM
SBW 2018! I'm Ready!
I want to see the Starkville City Limits sign because it always makes me feel good.
I want to see my daughter because I miss her.
I want to see us throw the ball downfield and not just to Boobie.
I want to see our d-line.
I want to see Dak.
I want to see old friends.
I want to see a lot of Bulldog fans.
I want to see a bloody mary Saturday morning.
I want to see some Two Brothers wings.
I want to see many cold beers.
I want to see inside the new Dude for the first time.
I want to see Young Valley play at the arts festival.
I want to see all the bands at Delfest 2018 at Dave's Dark Horse Tavern.
I want to see a bloody mary Sunday morning.
I want to see good weather Sunday.
I want for the weekend to not end so I can stay in Starkville forever.

I want to see Corey Smith play at the frat house again or see Sister Hazel make a return to downtown

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-20-2018, 10:59 AM

http://www.hailstate.com/documents/2018/4/20/Maroon_White_Rosters_2018.pdf?id=9787

mstatefan91
04-20-2018, 11:37 AM
I want to see the receivers and running backs in the new system. Want to see how the defensive backs defend the middle of the field, something they constantly struggled with the past 3 seasons.

Chauncey will be fun to see suited up. And agreed on Leo. I want to see the high flying freshman, not the watching sophomore.

mstatefan91
04-20-2018, 11:38 AM
I want to see the stud freshman version Leo Lewis, not last season's version. I want to see how our sophomore OTs have progressed this offseason. Finally, I wanna see if fitz has improved his passing accuracy downfield

Don’t think he’s suiting up. Fitz that is

mstatefan91
04-20-2018, 11:40 AM
Per Bob Carskadon on Twitter

The following players won't participate in the spring football game tomorrow, MSU says: Nick Fitzgerald, Stephen Guidry, Keith Mixon, Jeffery Simmons, Powers Warren