PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if anyone is interested in football stuff but just in case.....

Leroy Jenkins
04-19-2018, 07:52 PM
CJM post-practice video

https://www.pscp.tv/HailStateFB/1YqJDddZvEAJV

Funny, he said hes a little star-struck meeting Dak. "He's the Dallas Cowboys' quarterback, I'm just a fan"

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 08:00 PM
Haha love JoeMo. Can't wait for this weekend

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 08:01 PM
Haha love JoeMo. Can't wait for this weekend

Hoping all the MSU faithful show up. I'll be there.

Behrdawg
04-19-2018, 08:05 PM
I like JoeMoe more and more others every time I see and hear him. Get ready Bulldog nation, this guy is going to be fun!!

BrunswickDawg
04-19-2018, 08:09 PM
My daughter was at the practice tonight - Coach invited the FMB to practice. The best observation she gave was "it is incredibly organized, they work fast, and waste 0 time."

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 08:14 PM
My daughter was at the practice tonight - Coach invited the FMB to practice. The best observation she gave was "it is incredibly organized, they work fast, and waste 0 time."

No country club

jbjones
04-19-2018, 08:45 PM

Awesome. I've been wanting to get over there to see a practice, but just too much going on. Thanks for the info...it's exactly the kind of stuff I've been hearing.

On a non-related side-note, last week some vendors took us to lunch at Dooey's. Back there Chizik was setup to interview Coach Moorhead. We couldn't hear much, but a funny side-note, the northernmiss attendance-bowl was on the TV at the time. I was waiting for him to point to a Dooey employee and get that nonsense changed. He strikes me as noticing that type of detail. Perhaps it was an SEC Network deal.

No country club

I like it!

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 10:26 PM

Wow. That's an especially gracious touch on his part. As far as I know, that has never happened before.

BrunswickDawg
04-19-2018, 10:40 PM
Wow. That's an especially gracious touch on his part. As far as I know, that has never happened before.

It had never happened before according to the email that went out to band members inviting them. Dan was pretty supportive, but getting special treatment like that is above and beyond.

msbulldog
04-20-2018, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the link Leroy.