PDA

View Full Version : "IT'S HERE"

mic
10-07-2013, 11:10 AM
GTHOM website with official trademark apparel & gear is ready.
I will post info later today..

Coach34
10-07-2013, 11:44 AM
That's hilarious Mic- great idea

Political Hack
10-07-2013, 11:56 AM
awesome.

mic
10-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Here ya go.!!!!!!

We are still in the infant stage of the website and the gear and other things we are going to have.. I will post updates here when new things become available. Also tell friends u have at other SEC schools that we have their school colors as well since we all basically as a whole hate OM..

Website... www.gthom.biz
twitter.. gthom@shopgthom
fb ... gthom

any questions you can PM me on here or send email to the email address on the website. More pics to come and some you guys will be VERY impressed with..
There will be other products available soon for fall esp.. hoodies toboggans long sleeve t's and a possible a special shirt for SBW..

Enjoy and GTHOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CadaverDawg
10-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Here ya go.!!!!!!

We are still in the infant stage of the website and the gear and other things we are going to have.. I will post updates here when new things become available. Also tell friends u have at other SEC schools that we have their school colors as well since we all basically as a whole hate OM..

Website... www.gthom.biz
twitter.. gthom@shopgthom
fb ... gthom

any questions you can PM me on here or send email to the email address on the website. More pics to come and some you guys will be VERY impressed with..
There will be other products available soon for fall esp.. hoodies toboggans long sleeve t's and a possible a special shirt for SBW..

Enjoy and GTHOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like a GTHOM sticker for my cowbell like he one in the picture. Do you sell those?

elitedawgs
10-07-2013, 04:15 PM
It's in the menu bar up top now.

mic
10-07-2013, 04:40 PM
I would like a GTHOM sticker for my cowbell like he one in the picture. Do you sell those?

not yet..
stickers buttons flags cozies still in the works..
appreciate the input

CadaverDawg
10-07-2013, 04:45 PM
not yet..
stickers buttons flags cozies still in the works..
appreciate the input

Good deal. The coozies will be popular I would think too.

mic
10-07-2013, 04:46 PM
It's in the menu bar up top now.

That's strong... Thanks...

Coach34
10-07-2013, 05:15 PM
the visor looks good

mic
10-07-2013, 09:07 PM
the visor looks good

visor is very good.. The GTHOM will be a little bigger

mic
10-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Good deal. The coozies will be popular I would think too.

yeah have lots of other stuff.. Just trying to work the kinks out now.. Got some Tshirts on the way..

Bamboo
10-07-2013, 09:18 PM
GTHOM website with official trademark apparel & gear is ready.
I will post info later today..

Tshirt with Ole Miss + Ole Maasa = Rebels gthom

something like that, that emphasizes the horrible history behind their nickname

War Machine Dawg
10-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Cowbell stickers would be the shit. You can't find any worth a damn anymore. Someone willing to put the time into designing & selling good ones would make bank, imo.

mic
10-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Tshirt with Ole Miss + Ole Maasa = Rebels gthom

something like that, that emphasizes the horrible history behind their nickname

yeah any kind of ideas you all have let me know.. GTHOM is TM now.. so we can look at all ideas and requests..

mic
10-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Cowbell stickers would be the shit. You can't find any worth a damn anymore. Someone willing to put the time into designing & selling good ones would make bank, imo.

yeah we are working on that now and the koozies now..