PDA

View Full Version : So NOW who is blocking opinions? this is getting ridiculously childish.

Bully13
04-19-2018, 07:24 PM
C'moan mods, seriously. what about free speech and freedom? damn.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 07:25 PM
Relax. Read last post of locked thread

Bully13
04-19-2018, 07:41 PM
Relax. Read last post of locked thread

I did. this is what it said:

Guys apologies for deleting a couple of things but it was necessary at the time.

and the bitching about deleting threads? are you 17ing kidding me? I stand by my Goebbels pics, they are spot on. I don't need to answer your question on the other thread. I've done so quite thoroughly and quite plainly. this is pure BULLSHIT. (and you know it)

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 07:48 PM
I edited a post from another owner. With his knowledge. Along with the rather benign post right behind it to which basedog i apologize.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 07:50 PM
I did. this is what it said:

Guys apologies for deleting a couple of things but it was necessary at the time.

and the bitching about deleting threads? are you 17ing kidding me? I stand by my Goebbels pics, they are spot on. I don't need to answer your question on the other thread. I've done so quite thoroughly and quite plainly. this is pure BULLSHIT. (and you know it)

And i could give a flying monkey **** of your opinion of what is bullshit or anything else for that matter truth be told.

basedog
04-19-2018, 07:55 PM
I edited a post from another owner. With his knowledge. Along with the rather benign post right behind it to which basedog i apologize.

Hey ISID, thanks but I wasn't offended or mad. I can imagine you and the other owners are a little stressed and understandable.

I also think ED will survive and not miss a beat.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 07:57 PM
Rest assured deleting and editing threads are not something we make a habit of doing. And only do so in very special, board protecting, circumstances. **** goebbels and the horse he rode in on the context is offensive and not applicable.

Behrdawg
04-19-2018, 08:02 PM

Good grief, quit bitching

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 08:16 PM

We are fighting a losing battle buddy. Sad but we are.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 08:21 PM

Everyone is a grown ass man and makes choices that only THEY control....what exactly is the "battle"? I'd really like to know what the battle is?

ScoobaDawg
04-19-2018, 08:24 PM

You hitched your saddle to a losing horse. Could of been a winner if not for his pride. So sail along over to your new favorite board. Yall can spread your lies over there.

Goldendawg
04-19-2018, 08:42 PM

Man, how many "stanzas of this invitation are you going to sing"?

DownwardDawg
04-20-2018, 02:30 AM

Good. Freakin. Grief!!

RougeDawg
04-20-2018, 03:19 PM
Looks like Snowflake-itis has infected the board. Taking offense to something is a learned response, and a learned response only. My recommendations is for many on here to wear gloves at all times, even when handling paper. The skin is definitely thin around here.

And yes, non offensive posts have been getting perceived as "offensive" more and more over the last 6 months. My advice is to nutt up and start acting like adults. Not robots reacting to things in an offensive manner that a certain group of society has indoctrinated you with. Start thinking independently and lose the group think, mob mentality. You'll be much better off for it.

I'm frankly only offended because so many damn sissies get offended by stupid insignificant shit**. If everything is offensive, nothing is offensive.

BeardoMSU
04-20-2018, 03:45 PM
Looks like Snowflake-itis has infected the board. Taking offense to something is a learned response, and a learned response only. My recommendations is for many on here to wear gloves at all times, even when handling paper. The skin is definitely thin around here.

And yes, non offensive posts have been getting perceived as "offensive" more and more over the last 6 months. My advice is to nutt up and start acting like adults. Not robots reacting to things in an offensive manner that a certain group of society has indoctrinated you with. Start thinking independently and lose the group think, mob mentality. You'll be much better off for it.

I'm frankly only offended because so many damn sissies get offended by stupid insignificant shit**. If everything is offensive, nothing is offensive.

WTF are you even talking about, lol? What is this directed at, specifically? If you're just rambling, ok, but try...just a little, maybe....to not sound so GD sanctimonious when you do....

ScoobaDawg
04-20-2018, 03:52 PM

And yes, non offensive posts have been getting perceived as "offensive" more and more over the last 6 months. My advice is to nutt up and start acting like adults. Not robots reacting to things in an offensive manner that a certain group of society has indoctrinated you with. Start thinking independently and lose the group think, mob mentality. You'll be much better off for it. '

Soooo you freely admit you don't know what you are talking about because you missed the day of everything and the week after... but you want to offer your insight and call people Snowflakes... It's not a snowflake when someone knows more than yo..It's not a snowflake because someone someone takes a different side...

mstatefan91
04-20-2018, 04:08 PM

This post is awful and your avatar is even worse lol

yjnkdawg
04-20-2018, 04:11 PM
Everyone is a grown ass man and makes choices that only THEY control....what exactly is the "battle"? I'd really like to know what the battle is?

My exact thoughts too, Isid. I guess the battle is the 5 or so posters are upset because the board members are not going out of their way to welcome somebody back, or maybe even beg somebody to come back. The immaturity, and the "I'm gonna take my toys and go home" philosophy on this board is amazing sometimes.

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 04:11 PM
This post is awful and your avatar is even worse lol

Lol, I agree with the avatar part.

RougeDawg
04-21-2018, 01:48 PM
Soooo you freely admit you don't know what you are talking about because you missed the day of everything and the week after... but you want to offer your insight and call people Snowflakes... It's not a snowflake when someone knows more than yo..It's not a snowflake because someone someone takes a different side...

I don't have to know one mother f*cking thing to take notice of the widespread sandy Vag's around the board lately. There. Does that clarify things for you? You are one of the main posters who reads into something what they wish more times than you actually deduce the proper conclusion poster's attempt to convey.

I seen it dawg
04-21-2018, 02:08 PM
I don't have to know one mother f*cking thing to take notice of the widespread sandy Vag's around the board lately. There. Does that clarify things for you? You are one of the main posters who reads into something what they wish more times than you actually deduce the proper conclusion poster's attempt to convey.

Don't you have some 4 yr old tee ball hitters to scream at

ScoobaDawg
04-21-2018, 02:49 PM

Go back to wherever you have been.. the board hasn't missed your ignorant ass.

Bully13
04-21-2018, 03:06 PM
I should not have drank last night. definitely picked the wrong night.

BeardoMSU
04-21-2018, 03:48 PM

Lol.

https://i0.wp.com/i.imgur.com/PaVF3Es.gif?w=631

Homedawg
04-21-2018, 04:27 PM

Now there's a fact

DawgRockur
04-21-2018, 04:41 PM
Sadly, I do not see the animosity going anywhere in this board. 34 ruined the board with his childish antics.

Hope I am wrong. Lots of great posters here.

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 05:38 PM

+1 has made for a long day

Bully13
04-21-2018, 05:43 PM
+1 has made for a long day

I was so 17d up I forgot it was night before last, not last night.

ScoobaDawg
04-21-2018, 05:50 PM
Sooo can we move along since noone is blocking opinions now?
nobody is getting banned, posts deleted, or edited.. or threads closed for their opinions

RougeDawg
04-21-2018, 05:59 PM

Ignorance is pointing out your lack of comprehension? Got it.

Maybe you should tell Webster?s their definition incorrect. In addition CVS sells douches to wash out your sand.

I?ll run circles around you any day you so choose, with one half my brain tied behind my back just to make it fair, to test the brainpower waters. Please try.

But if you try, at least make it fair. You can’t go blocking and banning posts that prove your ignorance.

Eta. Main reason I stooped posting is because you andnother clown mods started deleting and blocking legitimate posts because your vag’s were too inflamed. This board has gone downhill fast because of the lameness. You aren’t helping it and your apparent thin skin will be the downfall.

mstatefan91
04-21-2018, 06:07 PM
I foresee a ban

BeardoMSU
04-21-2018, 06:09 PM

Maybe you should tell Webster?s their definition incorrect. In addition CVS sells douches to wash out your sand.

I?ll run circles around you any day you so choose, with one half my brain tied behind my back just to make it fair, to test the brainpower waters. Please try.

But if you try, at least make it fair. You can’t go blocking and banning posts that prove your ignorance.

Eta. Main reason I stooped posting is because you andnother clown mods started deleting and blocking legitimate posts because your vag’s were too inflamed. This board has gone downhill fast because of the lameness. You aren’t helping it and your apparent thin skin will be the downfall.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/ohboy.gif

shannondawg
04-21-2018, 06:15 PM
Its too bad all this crap didn't start until the end of the baseball season, to make it interesting during the long dry spell until football season starts.

We got to enjoy ole missy trials and tribulations, which made last years spell seem relatively short compared to other years.

This is getting boring with other things going on.

ScoobaDawg
04-21-2018, 06:16 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfFtmmHlCPWhOM8JvlMHyB5eIB5L4W6 vq7cs2XfUGPDgeUAmmu

and since you are so smart.. go read the sticky on how to turn off those ? marks in your post from your precious iPhone.