PDA

View Full Version : EliteDawgs Official Coach34 Statement

Pages : [1] 2

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 07:23 PM
We were prepared to wait a bit longer but after much discussion and with the events of this evening we feel we must go ahead and release this. We have decided to keep Scooba on board and in his role. According to previous statements, as well as this evening, Coach34 has decided to leave the site. It sucks but that's his prerogative and we accept that. With that being said, we have removed all admin, mod, and ownership privileges and responsibilities from Coach34 and we wish him well on whatever he chooses to do.

This site, while spurred on by the polarizing Coach34, was created and modeled with the collaboration of many Bulldog loving individuals. Coach 34 was a very integral part of the beginnings and growth of the site but make no mistake, the strength of the site is in the posters who provide insight, information, and above all else love of the Bulldogs. The site will carry forward as we always have as long as posters care to visit these pages and talk Bulldogs without interference of shitbirds. Godspeed to Coach34 and **** those shitbirds.

Cloak
04-19-2018, 07:26 PM
Wish we could of worked through it, but the board will survive. Hail State and GTHOM

RocketDawg
04-19-2018, 07:26 PM
We were prepared to wait a bit longer but after much discussion and with the events of this evening we feel we must go ahead and release this. We have decided to keep Scooba on board and in his role. According to previous statements, as well as this evening, Coach34 has decided to leave the site. It sucks but that's his prerogative and we accept that. With that being said, we have removed all admin, mod, and ownership privileges and responsibilities from Coach34 and we wish him well on whatever he chooses to do.

This site, while spurred on by the polarizing Coach34, was created and modeled with the collaboration of many Bulldog loving individuals. Coach 34 was a very integral part of the beginnings and growth of the site but make no mistake, the strength of the site is in the posters who provide insight, information, and above all else love of the Bulldogs. The site will carry forward as we always have as long as posters care to visit these pages and talk Bulldogs without interference of shitbirds. Godspeed to Coach34 and **** those shitbirds.

What are the "events of this evening"? Did something else happen?

Bully13
04-19-2018, 07:29 PM

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 07:33 PM
Problem? Let's get it all out

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 07:35 PM

Political Hack
04-19-2018, 07:36 PM
+1

Social media man crushes confuse me.

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 07:37 PM
Social mean man crushes confuse me.

Indeed

parabrave
04-19-2018, 07:44 PM
Can I get his V cash?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-19-2018, 07:46 PM

Glad we got that out of the way. I feel confident that the board will continue to elevate.

Goldendawg
04-19-2018, 07:47 PM

Batman got his Robin, Superman got Superboy, C34 definitely got his Preacherman. Is this a bad time to say that I still don't like that lame Journey song?**

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 07:48 PM
Well.....

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 07:48 PM
Does this mean we can hire Stans back?**

In all seriousness, though, glad this ordeal is behind us, and thanks for the update ISID.

Liverpooldawg
04-19-2018, 07:49 PM

I'd take Scooba over 34 any day. Scooba can be reasoned with. 34 can't be. I take back what I said in another thread just before I saw this. There IS hope for this place. Well done guys.

Behrdawg
04-19-2018, 07:51 PM
Preacher and Bully13- quit your bitching. No one around here wants to hear or see your reach arounds on C34. One thing is for certain, NO ONE knows the whole truth of what’s going on except for myself, I seen it, Hack, C34 and the person behind the ED official poster. The shit you both spew is from ONE SIDE. No one has time for the daytime soap opera you keep regurgitating. Shut your pieholes, sit down and chill out with a hot cup of coffee.

C34 made a decision to leave because he didn’t like the challenging of someone that wasn’t an owner. I speak for all owners when I say we hate it ended up like this, but at the end of the day- it’s a business and it has to be treated as such.

Preacher, Bully13 and whoever else wants to cry a river- keep crying your eyes out. That’s your prerogative, but shut that shit up around here. If you want C34 around here then go beg, kick and scream at him for making his decision. It was his decision and his decision alone.

To the rest of the posters, THANK YOU for making Elitedawgs the best MSU board on the web! It is the POSTERS that make this site. I can assure each and every one of you that you will still get the same great info and intel that we have given since the beginning of this site. Our contacts, connections, knowledge and abilities within MSU athletics is still there and has not changed just because C34 decided to leave. Nothing will change except for the chosen poster that feeds the info. I don’t know how much more clear I can be.

Bully13
04-19-2018, 07:51 PM

No they don't. they just piss you off.

tenureplan
04-19-2018, 07:53 PM
I'm putting the over/under on koolaid drinkers at 6...Now taking bets

deadheaddawg
04-19-2018, 07:55 PM
Preacher and Bully13- quit your bitching. No one around here wants to hear or see your reach arounds on C34. .

Thank you. It's getting beyond ridiculous.

HoopsDawg
04-19-2018, 08:01 PM
I guess I'm misreading the situation but it sounds like the owners chose Scooba over C34 and if so, that's a huge, huge mistake.

basedog
04-19-2018, 08:02 PM
Preacher and Bully13- quit your bitching. No one around here wants to hear or see your reach arounds on C34. One thing is for certain, NO ONE knows the whole truth of what’s going on except for myself, I seen it, Hack, C34 and the person behind the ED official poster. The shit you both spew is from ONE SIDE. No one has time for the daytime soap opera you keep regurgitating. Shut your pieholes, sit down and chill out with a hot cup of coffee.

C34 made a decision to leave because he didn’t like the challenging of someone that wasn’t an owner. I speak for all owners when I say we hate it ended up like this, but at the end of the day- it’s a business and it has to be treated as such.

Preacher, Bully13 and whoever else wants to cry a river- keep crying your eyes out. That’s your prerogative, but shut that shit up around here. If you want C34 around here then go beg, kick and scream at him for making his decision. It was his decision and his decision alone.

To the rest of the posters, THANK YOU for making Elitedawgs the best MSU board on the web! It is the POSTERS that make this site. I can assure each and every one of you that you will still get the same great info and intel that we have given since the beginning of this site. Our contacts, connections, knowledge and abilities within MSU athletics is still there and has not changed just because C34 decided to leave. Nothing will change except for the chosen poster that feeds the info. I don’t know how much more clear I can be.

Like I said before Behr bringing the heat!

Bully13
04-19-2018, 08:05 PM
Is it okay to like 34 and Scooba at the same time? I like both. Scooba has reached out to me on a very personal issue that is greatly appreciated. I have no place in his disagreement with 34 and don't belong in that fight . it is what it is . some of you cats need to settle your 17ing asses down. and that goes for BOTH sides of the isle.

Goldendawg
We're all dawgs. Rather be a member of the congregation that in a cult.

I seen it dawg
I guess I'm misreading the situation but it sounds like the owners chose Scooba over C34 and if so, that's a huge, huge mistake.

There wasn't any choosing except on 34 side. He could have chosen to amicably solve the situation and refused to do so. Pretty simple.

BeardoMSU

Nm

Liverpooldawg
04-19-2018, 08:06 PM

Correct choice by ten miles actually.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 08:06 PM
Is it okay to like 34 and Scooba at the same time? I like both. Scooba has reached out to me on a very personal issue that is greatly appreciated. I have no place in his disagreement with 34 and don't belong in that fight . it is what it is . some of you cats need to settle your 17ing asses down. and that goes for BOTH sides of the isle.

I'd have to say yeah. And I'd say it needs to happen pretty quickly.

Lance Harbor
04-19-2018, 08:08 PM
Nothing ruins a good friendship like a pyramid scheme (and way too much third person).

Behrdawg
04-19-2018, 08:09 PM

The choice was 100% C34s choice. He chose to bow out on his own accord. We honored his request. It?s that simple.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 08:10 PM
Correct choice by ten miles actually.

What is your deal with him? Just that y'all disagreed on nearly every topic- or is there more to it than that?

shannondawg
04-19-2018, 08:10 PM
If its not secret, I personally would like to know the owners and moderators on the site.

No other reason than to know the lay of the land. I would imagine others would as well.

HoopsDawg
04-19-2018, 08:11 PM
There wasn't any choosing except on 34 side. He could have chosen to amicably solve the situation and refused to do so. Pretty simple.

when has 34 ever solved a situation amicably? that's not his style especially if backed into a corner. This will be a lot less interesting place without him. That much is for sure.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 08:11 PM
If its not secret, I personally would like to know the owners and moderators on the site.

No other reason than to know the lay of the land. I would imagine others would as well.

The moderators are shown at the bottom of the page.

chef dixon
04-19-2018, 08:12 PM
Is this whole thing really that big of a deal?

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 08:13 PM
when has 34 ever solved a situation amicably? that's not his style especially if backed into a corner. This will be a lot less interesting place without him. That much is for sure.

I think we can all agree on this. Like him or hate him, you can't deny that he was a character on here.

FlabLoser
04-19-2018, 08:17 PM
Holla.

TaleofTwoDogs
04-19-2018, 08:17 PM
OK, enough drama. It's a message board. Let's get back to what's important - inside info and rumors about MSU athletics and dirt on our SEC brethren.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 08:18 PM
I don't disagree that it will be different but he was gone for some time very recently and the board did ok.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 08:18 PM
OK, enough drama. It's a message board. Let's get back to what's important - inside info and rumors about MSU athletics and dirt on our SEC brethren.

This is as spot on as it could be.

BrunswickDawg
04-19-2018, 08:20 PM
Holla.

Read less, post more Flab.

HoopsDawg
04-19-2018, 08:23 PM

For me, a message board is about entertainment. And Coach34 was about the most entertaining poster out there.

Activated Alpha
04-19-2018, 08:23 PM
Question because I feel like it's important. Was C34 unbanned before we played Auburn? Because we won the Ole Miss series while he was banned. Now that he's gone, which I hope he still at least contributes, we need someone else to offer up to be the sacrifice for the ban hammer. It's for the team guys....

ScoobaDawg
04-19-2018, 08:25 PM
Coach34 was only banned for around 12 hours. The rest was self imposed.

mparkerfd20
04-19-2018, 08:26 PM
YAY! Hopefully the 13yo drama will leave with him. I like his take on some things, but he could be a little bitch at times.

Activated Alpha
04-19-2018, 08:27 PM
Coach34 was only banned for around 12 hours. The rest was self imposed.

Scooby, why you gotta ruin my theory?

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 08:28 PM

If we're offering sacrifices for the baseball team, can I offer Gary Henderson?

fader2103
04-19-2018, 08:30 PM
Ok I?m like totally lost. Can someone give me a quick rundown on what transpired? I know IT?s Coming had something to do with it. What happened?

ScoobaDawg
04-19-2018, 08:31 PM

Plead to him to keep giving the team coffee. All I know he was in town the weekend of the Mississippi series.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 08:33 PM
This is not even close to being true.

The Mod started with me on Facebook. That didnt work
Then the Mod started bumping threads to get my locked thread to the 2nd page
When that didnt work- the Mod unlocked my locked thread 10-12 times so he and others could jump in it.

It's at THAT point- I got pissed off because it was now personal. So yes- I was going to delete every ****ing thing about it. Sorry to hurt some feelings around here- but I wasnt bothered by some posters getting on me about the ****ing coffee. I'm still not.

What won't happen tho on a board I am an OWNER of is a NON-OWNER opening MY thread I closed. A Mod making it personal with me on my own board is not going to happen. So now I will cease being an owner.

Carry on Elitedawgs- I've enjoyed building this site and being it's face. It's time to move on to something different.

^^^^^^
Here's C34's first hand opinion on the matter.

Ok I?m like totally lost. Can someone give me a quick rundown on what transpired? I know IT?s Coming had something to do with it. What happened?

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 08:36 PM

It's like a game thread...a lot of talk and no score update

Political Hack
04-19-2018, 08:36 PM
No they don't. they just piss you off.

Lol. I don't get that worked up about stuff like that. I've usually got bigger issues to deal with in my life.

Bully13
04-19-2018, 08:43 PM
Lol. I don't get that worked up about stuff like that. I've usually got bigger issues to deal with in my life.

based on your original post, this seems to be an issue that's pretty high up on your priority list.

Cloak
04-19-2018, 08:45 PM

True that

ScoobaDawg
04-19-2018, 08:46 PM
^^^^^^
Here's C34's first hand opinion on the matter.

Well that's just a bunch of "fake news" is what 34 would say. Sometime.. I'll say my side of what I know to be the truth.

But let one thing be clear. There was nothing personal in any of my actions... In fact I gave mlm coffee man much more leniency than pretty much anyone else would ever get. Anyone else who would have posted a mlm deal would have had it deleted on the spot and banned.

Bully13
04-19-2018, 08:47 PM
I hate to admit it , but this shit has actually become quite fun. Popcorn Galore material. I'm sure nafoom is eating to the point of tooth decay.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 08:48 PM
As has always been our policy.

ETA: to scooba post

ScoobaDawg
04-19-2018, 08:50 PM

You just hit on one of my biggest pet peeves about this place... Which is pretty minor. But damn. Doesn't take 2 more seconds to post a score.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 08:51 PM
Well that's just a bunch of "fake news" is what 34 would say. Sometime.. I'll say my side of what I know to be the truth.

But let one thing be clear. There was nothing personal in any of my actions... In fact I gave mlm coffee man much more leniency than pretty much anyone else would ever get. Anyone else who would have posted a mlm deal would have had it deleted on the spot and banned.

So you say your side is the truth, and he says his is the truth, so who's is the REAL truth?

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 08:52 PM

I do routinely update the score in the baseball threads.

Coach34
04-19-2018, 08:53 PM
So you say your side is the truth, and he says his is the truth, so who's is the REAL truth?

Every owner knew I was posting about the coffee the day before I did it. Not 1 said that I couldnt do it

fader2103
04-19-2018, 08:53 PM
So is Elitedawgs now like golf without Tiger Woods. You know asking for a friend.

ScoobaDawg
04-19-2018, 08:55 PM

Ask the people who were around that day.. And had their posts and threads deleted over and over. Or just trust that the owners are standing behind me for a valid reason.

I never asked 34 to leave and would have accepted him coming back. He has now made his decision though.

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 08:55 PM

That's exactly what it seems and you are right.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 08:57 PM
Every owner knew I was posting about the coffee the day before I did it. Not 1 said that I couldnt do it

Interesting. Btw, they did you wrong.

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 08:57 PM
Ask the people who were around that day.. And had their posts and threads deleted over and over. Or just trust that the owners are standing behind me for a valid reason.

I never asked 34 to leave and would have accepted him coming back. He has now made his decision though.

Yep. Vouched. I was a part of this from the jump.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 08:58 PM

I was one who had my posts deleted, but I got over it in about 5 seconds because this board is bigger than a cup of coffee.

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 08:58 PM

So...was the deleting of comments and threads just some innovative MLM sales-strategy?

ScoobaDawg
04-19-2018, 08:59 PM
This is still my new all time favorite gif...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/6084b566096f4b9eeef6ea958a8b9aa0/tenor.gif

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 09:00 PM
Holla.

One of the greatest posters this site has even seen... flabloser has spoken.

Jack Lambert
04-19-2018, 09:00 PM
Problem? Let's get it all out

Wrong post.

bostondawg
04-19-2018, 09:01 PM
This whole situation seems so overwrought and unnecessary. I think the board needs some mandatory training in conflict resolution***

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 09:02 PM
For me, a message board is about entertainment. And Coach34 was about the most entertaining poster out there.

I agree. That's been my thing all along. But ppl couldn't get that. They think I'm just a huge fan of Lee. That's not it. I mean I consider Lee a friend but my bottom line was that he's a entertaining poster.

Political Hack
04-19-2018, 09:02 PM

You received my honest opinion beforehand.

Jack Lambert
04-19-2018, 09:03 PM
https://s14.postimg.cc/lfdaayl8x/Goebbels_pic_2.jpg

Really? That person help genocide 6 million Jews and killed another 40 million due to the war they started. That is just sick!

Political Hack
I agree. That's been my thing all along. But ppl couldn't get that. They think I'm just a huge fan of Lee. That's not it. I mean I consider Lee a friend but my bottom line was that he's a entertaining poster.

Won't argue with that.

BeardoMSU
Ok, lets label each mouse with their respective poster.**

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/AWWo58lOB5M8-sdyOLwKiOb1zv0/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:fill-!white!-/2014/06/24/801/n/24155406/71df39c23be93f02_tumblr_mzb9t7V1LR1qaypu9o1_500/i/Pied-Piper-Mom.gif

ScoobaDawg
04-19-2018, 09:04 PM
I was one who had my posts deleted, but I got over it in about 5 seconds because this board is bigger than a cup of coffee.

Guys. I'm not gonna go on about this all night. It's more than deleting messages. It was he was determined to control the board and anything about the topic. He was being a dictator. It didn't matter if it was a pro or negative message. It was gone.

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 09:04 PM
Is this true? Just curious.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 09:06 PM
Guys. I'm not gonna go on about this all night. It's more than deleting messages. It was he was determined to control the board and anything about the topic. He was being a dictator. It didn't matter if it was a pro or negative message. It was gone.

The thread was locked that morning and it should've died then, instead of being reopened. If that would've happened, this conversation wouldn't even be going on right now. Agree?

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 09:07 PM
Won't argue with that.

I thought you had some kind of problem with c34 over him calling Mullen leaving

HoopsDawg
04-19-2018, 09:09 PM

You realize there would be no elitedawgs without C34 right?

bostondawg
04-19-2018, 09:09 PM
Ah, the classic Nazi Germany reference. Missed ya, Bully13.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/200/369/161.jpg

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 09:11 PM
Everybody get it all out as smart as some of you think you are. Click an ad while you're at it.

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 09:11 PM

And there would be no Law of Motion without Newton, but that didn't stop him from eating mercury*

bostondawg
04-19-2018, 09:12 PM
On a more serious note, thanks to all of the site leadership for navigating a difficult situation.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 09:13 PM

You're being mr investigative journalist extraordinare aren't you...instigating at every turn all the while saying "what, me? I mean nothing by it. I'm just curious"

HoopsDawg
04-19-2018, 09:13 PM
And there would be no Law of Motion without Newton, but that didn't stop him from eating mercury*

LOL

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 09:14 PM
On a more serious note, thanks to all of the site leadership for navigating a difficult situation.

Seconded.

HoopsDawg
04-19-2018, 09:16 PM
Everybody get it all out as smart as some of you think you are. Click an ad while you're at it.

This kind of shit right here makes people want to say peace out. Treating your members like Rebels.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 09:16 PM

Thank you. None of this is simple or pleasurable.

Bubb Rubb
04-19-2018, 09:17 PM

I don't know what's dumber....this statement, or the fact that people actually believe it.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 09:18 PM
This kind of shit right here makes people want to say peace out. Treating your members like Rebels.

Roll on then. No one is making you stay. Or stay it's your call. But don't bitch about being here when you make the choice whether to stay or not.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 09:20 PM
34 and Scooba fist fight at the spring game Saturday to settle this**

Behrdawg
04-19-2018, 09:21 PM

Yes, there would have. Just like there would?ve been ED without Hack or without I seen it or without me. Good grief, where do you people come up with this stuff?

HoopsDawg
04-19-2018, 09:21 PM
Roll on then. No one is making you stay. Or stay it's your call. But don't bitch about being here when you make the choice whether to stay or not.

alright..Peace!

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 09:22 PM
34 and Scooba fist fight at the spring game Saturday to settle this**

Are we to consider Elevate Coffee a performance enhancement?**

Coach34
The thread was locked that morning and it should've died then, instead of being reopened. If that would've happened, this conversation wouldn't even be going on right now. Agree?

100%

I didnt want it to be that big of a deal. If people were curious- contact me. If not- no big deal. Had no idea it was going to turn into an Owner vs Mod war.

Political Hack

No.

Coach34
04-19-2018, 09:23 PM
Is this true? Just curious.

100%

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 09:24 PM
100%

I didnt want it to be that big of a deal. If people were curious- contact me. If not- no big deal. Had no idea it was going to turn into an Owner vs Mod war.

Post of the night right here.

TUSK

Does this mean ?Saban > Miles?, after all?

(Asking fer a buddy)

Jack Lambert

And with out the wisdom of god there would be no ******. Just saying.

BeardoMSU
I didnt want it to be that big of a deal.

So that's why you hyped the shit out of it with the gratuitous "ITs Coming"....

ScoobaDawg
The funny thing about everyone being mad. Know if you would of speaked out against 34 in that way. Likely would of earned a vacation. You can go up against any of us instead of and get some sharp barbs back but more than likely a 7 day vacation from the site.

Just don't call I seen it a long haired hippy stoner...

Political Hack
04-19-2018, 09:25 PM
I don't know what's dumber....this statement, or the fact that people actually believe it.

Most people don't know the true story of Elitedawgs. When it started. How it started. How long it was around and who the main contributors were (and still are truth be told). They just know what it's become.

Cloak
04-19-2018, 09:27 PM
100%

Then why hype the whole thing up with the the IT'S COMING bs?

Coach34
04-19-2018, 09:31 PM
And I'll end it with is:

I didnt delete one thing until Scooba kept opening my locked post and I had to keep locking it. When it became personal- I got pissed and hell yeah- I was gonna win.

Just wanted to clear the air and make sure people understood that seemingly didnt. Long live ED.

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 09:32 PM

would there be an ED without scooba?

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 09:33 PM

You are determined to go down with the ship, huh?

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 09:34 PM

^

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 09:35 PM
100%

I thought that was the case.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 09:36 PM

Coach gave a excellent explanation, and It's plain and simple, 2 posts above, in black and white.

BeardoMSU
I was gonna win.

You won alright....I hope it was worth it.

somebodyshotmypaw
I don't post a whole lot. I do read every day, several times a day. I saw the IT'S COMING, and the coffee stuff. How did this board let it elevate (no pun intended) to this? It seems to me we could all just let this crap go and move on with C34 being a part of the board. I think this has all been blown out of proportion because of egos and the such. Damn, can't we just all forgive, forget, and move on? How did a coffee post lead to banning, multiple threads, locked threads, ten page threads, loss of ownership, etc? It's all pretty stupid and petty. We are making a mountain out of a molehill.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 09:37 PM

Just like there would be an ED without you....

ScoobaDawg
04-19-2018, 09:38 PM
And I'll end it with is:

I didnt delete one thing until Scooba kept opening my locked post and I had to keep locking it. When it became personal- I got pissed and hell yeah- I was gonna win.

Just wanted to clear the air and make sure people understood that seemingly didnt. Long live ED.

Just pure lies. I saw the deleted threads.i saw the deleted posts. You made sure to permanently delete things after I restored them.

Good night everyone. I'm not fighting with a brick wall anymore tonight.

So look in the mirror.. What did you win?

HoopsDawg
04-19-2018, 09:38 PM

I honestly had no idea who Scooba was until today. I had seen his handle a few times but that's it.

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 09:39 PM

I'm under the impression that isid is letting us use this thread to let our opinions be known without fear of banning.

Political Hack
04-19-2018, 09:40 PM
I don't post a whole lot. I do read every day, several times a day. I saw the IT'S COMING, and the coffee stuff. How did this board let it elevate (no pun intended) to this? It seems to me we could all just let this crap go and move on with C34 being a part of the board. I think this has all been blown out of proportion because of egos and the such. Damn, can't we just all forgive, forget, and move on? How did a coffee post lead to banning, multiple threads, locked threads, ten page threads, loss of ownership, etc? It's all pretty stupid and petty. We are making a mountain out of a molehill.

The fact that this has consumed more than 15 minutes of my time is what bothers me most.

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 09:40 PM
I honestly had no idea who Scooba was until today. I had seen his handle a few times but that's it.

Exactly but one of the owners and he are big buddies and he got his way.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 09:41 PM
I'm under the impression that isid is letting us use this thread to let our opinions be known without fear of banning.
Well if that's the case, I'll throw this out there.

Owner > Mod

deadheaddawg
04-19-2018, 09:41 PM
And I'll end it with is:

Why did you lock it in the first place? You made this grandiose "IT IS COMING" thread. It seemed you locked it when it didn't go your way.

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 09:42 PM
Just like there would be an ED without you....

Oh absolutely it would but that's not the point that hoops made... he said there would be ed without c34 and he's right.

Coach34
04-19-2018, 09:43 PM
Just pure lies. I saw the deleted threads.i saw the deleted posts. You made sure to permanently delete things after I restored them.

Good night everyone. I'm not fighting with a brick wall anymore tonight.

So look in the mirror.. What did you win?

not a lie at all- I didnt delete 1 thing until you kept reopening my thread- which you had zero right to do. And even the owners agreed to that.

Yes- I won because I can move on to the next thing and still be relevant.

preachermatt83

Owner > Mod

One would think.

BeardoMSU

Owner > Mod

I'll throw this out there.

Board Integrity > 1 Owner's Ego

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 09:46 PM

So I guess the chances of this being one of those "life-lesson" moments for yourself are dubious...

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 09:52 PM
Why did you lock it in the first place? You made this grandiose "IT IS COMING" thread. It seemed you locked it when it didn't go your way.

Probably to try to prevent what happened from happening. It was a smart move.

Maroons
04-19-2018, 09:54 PM
not a lie at all- I didnt delete 1 thing until you kept reopening my thread- which you had zero right to do. And even the owners agreed to that.

Are you actually leaving or just fake leaving?

TALL DAWG
04-19-2018, 09:57 PM

This guy nailed it.

I will add some of us have friends and family getting their a$$es shot at overseas by some Towel Heads....or have friends and family battling cancer issues....but we have some folks on here getting their panties all in a wad over this $hit like this???? Come on guys let it go and put the fun back in ED for freaking crying out loud!! Hail state....!!

Lance Harbor
04-19-2018, 09:57 PM
You are gonna kill it on the Mary Kay circuit.

deadheaddawg
04-19-2018, 09:58 PM
I can move on to the next thing

I don't believe you

And I'll end it with is:

It time to move on to something else.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 10:00 PM

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 10:00 PM
I don't believe you

http://viralviralvideos.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/11/Bullshit-Thats-bullshit-So-bullshit-Full-of-shit-GIF.gif

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 10:01 PM
Exactly but one of the owners and he are big buddies and he got his way.

Now you're 100% ****ing wrong. You've dancing around it all week and now you hit it.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 10:02 PM

You're comical

elitedawgs
04-19-2018, 10:02 PM
One would think.

Since you boys THINK you know all of the facts, here's a couple for you.

1) ALL MODS, not just Scooba, were told to never allow crap like the coffee post, period, no exceptions.

2) Nobody told ANY MODS otherwise that this one was ok, and the mod did as instructed.

Nobody is 100% right in this, there are no winners. The way forward is simple, just move on. We've got Super Bulldog Weekend starting TOMORROW. We finally get to see the JoeMo offense LIVE on Saturday.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 10:03 PM

Owner > Mod

Just try to stick to one account. That goes for your other one too

deadheaddawg
04-19-2018, 10:04 PM
Probably to try to prevent what happened from happening. It was a smart move.

No it made it much worse. That's what got people upset.

The pyramid scheme was bad enough....and let's not sugar coat it. He tried to con us into a pyramid scheme. But I have lots of awful distance relatives and co-workers who are part time pyramid scheme con artist. It's common enough it would have blown over.

But that's not what really got people upset. It was the locking of the threads and deleting of post.

A pyramid scheme thread... espically with the build up he gave it....deserved a a good bit of critisim...but it would have blown over on it's own if C34 didn't get his feelings hurt when nobody bought into his scam and locked the thread

Uncle Ruckus
04-19-2018, 10:06 PM

You are relevant to 1% of the Mississippi State fan base. But keep letting your internet persona be your life if that’s what floats your boat.

deadheaddawg
04-19-2018, 10:07 PM
You are relevant to 1% of the Mississippi State fan base. But keep letting your internet persona be your life if that’s what floats your boat.

1% is a HUGE stretch. It's not close to 1%

Red Sox Dawg
04-19-2018, 10:07 PM

Gold, pure gold.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 10:08 PM
Just try to stick to one account. That goes for your other one too

Inform me... What are my "other accounts"? I can promise you, hand on the Bible, this is my ONLY account on here.

Liverpooldawg
04-19-2018, 10:12 PM
Ok, I take back what I said in THIS thread, this place is doomed. Either y'all get rid of him, and lose a few posters, or you keep him, and lose a few posters. I happen to think you keep more by getting rid of him, but I really don't care. If you try to straddle the fence you are doomed eventually guys. Chose a side and live with it. I hope you boot him personally. I think MSU would be better off if he went away, but MSU will survive and prosper either way. He isn't as much of a detriment as those who don't like him think, and he certainly isn't as much a positive as his supppoerters think. I think he is like a gnat, irritating as hell, but when you get right down to it, just as irrelevant.

Liverpooldawg
04-19-2018, 10:13 PM
Inform me... What are my "other accounts"? I can promise you, hand on the Bible, this is my ONLY account on here.

I used to run a board. Trust me dude, they know.

BankerDog
04-19-2018, 10:13 PM
So South Farm tomorrow night around 10:00?

Red Sox Dawg
04-19-2018, 10:15 PM

That's a good thing for some folks on here. I've never seen such an uproar about something non-sports related on a sports fan message board. Usually uproars like this are about politics. Crazy that coffee could make this many people flip out.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 10:15 PM
I used to run a board. Trust me dude, they know.

I don't have another account on here. Period. They're trying to link me and Preachermatt83, but that is a negative.

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 10:16 PM
I don't have another account on here. Period. They're trying to link me and Preachermatt83, but that is a negative.

I assure you bulldog1 and me are not the same person.

basedog
04-19-2018, 10:16 PM

LMAO I don't care who you are!

P.S. Is so does that mean preacher buys into the coffee pitch and be the first pink car winner?

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 10:17 PM

I believe everything you both tell me.

Bamboo
04-19-2018, 10:18 PM

Yes this is literally the only question I have. Just why the "it's coming". I don't even need to know the specifics. Just whether it was legit info that the school would not let you post, was it a rumor that turned out to be a goof so you just came up with something else, or was it really just a quick money grab from your loyal followers? I know I don't post much, but I am a long time reader, from before there was ever a Sixpack or the even better elitedawgs.

Bubb Rubb
04-19-2018, 10:19 PM
Most people don't know the true story of Elitedawgs. When it started. How it started. How long it was around and who the main contributors were (and still are truth be told). They just know what it's become.

Exactly.

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 10:20 PM

Wisdom

BeardoMSU
whether it was legit info that the school would not let you post, was it a rumor that turned out to be a goof so you just came up with something else, or was it really just a quick money grab from your loyal followers?

I will take "what is behind door number 3" for $200, Alex.

basedog

I'm thinking he and 7.

DawgRockur
04-19-2018, 10:21 PM
Site will be better without him. He showed that he has no backbone for the last time, and that?s shown multiple times in his posts.

Glad to see him gone. Hail state.

Cooterpoot
04-19-2018, 10:22 PM
Y?all go drink a Zima and smoke a Capri. This cat fighting is embarrassing.

mstatefan91
04-19-2018, 10:22 PM
Guys just go to strangebrew this weekend and stop this bullshit ;)

Bamboo
04-19-2018, 10:24 PM

They are family members more than likely.

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 10:25 PM

I have no idea who bulldog1 is. Honestly.

smootness
04-19-2018, 10:26 PM
Lulz who cares. It’s a dang message board.

C34 is an interesting and inflammatory child. If he stays, fine. If he goes, fine. Who really cares.

And Scooba was 100% in the right. The fact that the owners of this site, some of whom have been huge supporters of C34, agree should tell you everything.

DawgRockur
04-19-2018, 10:27 PM

Spit or swallow?

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 10:28 PM

I don't even have a Matt in my family Haha.

deadheaddawg
04-19-2018, 10:30 PM
Yes this is literally the only question I have. Just why the "it's coming". I don't even need to know the specifics. Just whether it was legit info that the school would not let you post, was it a rumor that turned out to be a goof so you just came up with something else, or was it really just a quick money grab from your loyal followers? I know I don't post much, but I am a long time reader, from before there was ever a Sixpack or the even better elitedawgs.

It was a long drawn out sales pitch for his pyramid scheme.

It's nothing new. Snake oil salesmen used to ride in colorful buggies and put on big shows.

It was textbook scam promotion

DownwardDawg
04-19-2018, 10:30 PM

Hahaha!!! Nailed it!!! I get so damn frustrated about that. Especially baseball threads. This is the place I go for ALL of my State information. The game threads piss me off and make me laugh at the same time.

DawgRockur
04-19-2018, 10:31 PM

Serious question.. why do people still call this guy a Coach?

deadheaddawg
04-19-2018, 10:32 PM
Hahaha!!! Nailed it!!! I get so damn frustrated about that. Especially baseball threads. This is the place I go for ALL of my State information. The game threads piss me off and make me laugh at the same time.

Need to just put the score in the thread title and keep it updated, that way we don't even have to click on it, much less scroll to find the score.

That that there is anything wrong with the thread conversation, just sometimes i am in a hurry and Just checking the score

Gutter Cobreh

You both should be banned regardless. The thread you started last night promoting another board that ended with .net should have warranted one by itself. You've been pushing the boundaries since this all started. The owners and mods have way more patience than I do, as you'd have been shown the door a week or so ago if it were up to me.

Unlike you though, I don't try to represent to others here that I have more influence than I actually do.

Cloak
Serious question.. why do people still call this guy a Coach?

Personal attacks have no place here.

Behrdawg
04-19-2018, 10:36 PM

Correct and I fixed

Behrdawg
04-19-2018, 10:37 PM
You both should be banned regardless. The thread you started last night promoting another board that ended with .net should have warranted one by itself. You've been pushing the boundaries since this all started. The owners and mods have way more patience than I do, as you'd have been shown the door a week or so ago if it were up to me.

Unlike you though, I don't try to represent to others here that I have more influence than I actually do.

It’s getting close. We hate to ban for the sake of banning but when it comes to the health of this board, exceptions are made without question.

mstatefan91
04-19-2018, 10:38 PM
Correct and I fixed

Yeah well you’re like a bear but spelled funny

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 10:39 PM
It’s getting close. We hate to ban for the sake of banning but when it comes to the health of this board, exceptions are made without question.

I apologize if anything I said was crossing a line. I don't want to cause any harm. My bad.

Bubb Rubb
04-19-2018, 10:40 PM

I'm with Cobreh. Too much nonsense. All these folks should go start their own board where they can share their weight loss progress and come up with cool nicknames for players and coaches.

DawgRockur
04-19-2018, 10:41 PM

Youre right. However, it was not a personal attack. It was simply a fact. Anyone can get on Google and find any info on the guy.

Dawg61
04-19-2018, 10:42 PM

Just wanna add three things to this thread. 1. Everyone in game threads for the most part is watching the games so posting the score constantly is like describing to your buddy he's drinking his beer every time he takes a sip. We all forget there's lurkers on the back patio that want updates.

2. I want C34 on this board as part owner with all his mod powers etc.. restored. I've had disagreements with both C34 and Scooba before. Both are strong type A personalities who never back down. If everyone stands back and looks at what happened it becomes very obvious it's been blown way out of proportion for both sides. When people get pissed they do stupid things. I think the best thing for everyone is for Scooba & C34 to go drink a couple beers together, play some poker, shake hands and let the incident completely go.

3. I think there's a whole bunch of y'all throwing logs onto this fire making it more and more difficult for the best option to happen which is Scooba & C34 both agreeing to completely let this go and be chill with each other. Don't be the dickhead standing around in the circle chanting "fight fight fight".

DawgRockur
04-19-2018, 10:44 PM
I would venture to say, if he didn?t have the name preacher in his name.. he would already been banned. Hell, anyone else would have been gone

Cloak
04-19-2018, 10:46 PM
Youre right. However, it was not a personal attack. It was simply a fact. Anyone can get on Google and find any info on the guy.

Fair enough, but lets stay out of the mud. We're arguing about a ****in coffee post....on an athletics board.

basedog
61, that boat sailed, go read what ISID stated. Btw, you just put a log on a fire we all or most hope flames out.

mstatefan91
I would venture to say, if he didn?t have the name preacher in his name.. he would already been banned. Hell, anyone else would have been gone

Nah. I’ve said some imflammatory stuff on here and not received a ban. This board is pretty lenient as long as you can man up and admit you made a mistake

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 10:47 PM

I didn't think I had broken any rules. If I have let me know what I've broken and I will do my best not to break said rule again. I've fought for c34 and will continue to do so but I'm not breaking rules in the process as far as I know.

mstatefan91
04-19-2018, 10:48 PM
Just wanna add three things to this thread. 1. Everyone in game threads for the most part is watching the games so posting the score constantly is like describing to your buddy he's drinking his beer every time he takes a sip. We all forget there's lurkers on the back patio that want updates.

2. I want C34 on this board as part owner with all his mod powers etc.. restored. I've had disagreements with both C34 and Scooba before. Both are strong type A personalities who never back down. If everyone stands back and looks at what happened it becomes very obvious it's been blown way out of proportion for both sides. When people get pissed they do stupid things. I think the best thing for everyone is for Scooba & C34 to go drink a couple beers together, play some poker, shake hands and let the incident completely go.

3. I think there's a whole bunch of y'all throwing logs onto this fire making it more and more difficult for the best option to happen which is Scooba & C34 both agreeing to completely let this go and be chill with each other. Don't be the dickhead standing around in the circle chanting "fight fight fight".

Most posters are ready to move on. There are only a few left who keep tossing logs back on the fire.

Behrdawg
04-19-2018, 10:49 PM
I want C34 on this board as part owner with all his mod powers etc.. restored. I've had disagreements with both C34 and Scooba before. Both are strong type A personalities who never back down. If everyone stands back and looks at what happened it becomes very obvious it's been blown way out of proportion for both sides. When people get pissed they do stupid things. I think the best thing for everyone is for Scooba & C34 to go drink a couple beers together, play some poker, shake hands and let the incident completely go.

Look, for the umpteenth time- C34 CHOSE HIS OWN FATE. The decision was his and his alone. He chose to walk away and we let him. It’s that simple.

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-20-2018, 01:27 AM

I'll also vouch for Scooba. I was making/posting in a lot of the threads that were whacked that day and Scooba never made any personal attacks. The only time C34s thread came unlocked was when he wanted to quip back at us, after which it was promptly locked again

TUSK
04-20-2018, 06:00 AM
I'll throw this out there.

Board Integrity > 1 Owner's Ego

Pish. Miles > Saban.

AROB44
04-20-2018, 08:21 AM
You are relevant to 1% of the Mississippi State fan base. But keep letting your internet persona be your life if that?s what floats your boat.

Actually probably less than 1%.

Dawgbite
04-20-2018, 08:22 AM
DAMN!!! I stay away for a couple of days because there hasn't been much going on on here lately and yall go all Thelma and Louise on me.

yjnkdawg
04-20-2018, 08:29 AM
I didn't think I had broken any rules. If I have let me know what I've broken and I will do my best not to break said rule again. I've fought for c34 and will continue to do so but I'm not breaking rules in the process as far as I know.

For a supposedly grown man to have a picture of a current college baseball coach as his avatar on a sports' message board, and this coach is probably one of the candidates for our head coaching job, then no, you probably wouldn't have a clue if you did break any rules. Like I said in another thread, I highly doubt that Coach Tadlock would want his picture associated with some of the posts that you make on ED.

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 08:31 AM
For a supposedly grown man to have a picture of a current college baseball coach as his avatar on a sports' message board, and this coach is probably one of the candidates for your head coaching job, then no, you probably wouldn't have a clue if you did break any rules. Like I said in another thread, I highly doubt that Coach Tadlock would want his picture associated with some of the posts that you make on ED.

I will change it.

Turfdawg67
04-20-2018, 08:34 AM
You are relevant to 1% of the Mississippi State fan base. But keep letting your internet persona be your life if that?s what floats your boat.

1% is a HUGE stretch. It's not close to 1%

Why don't you two mosey on back to SPS? I see there are some riveting discussions about mattresses, tv shows and Costco.

Jack Lambert
04-20-2018, 08:40 AM
Can I get his V cash?

I'm trying to gather all the V cash on the broad.

Jack Lambert
04-20-2018, 08:41 AM
Is this whole thing really that big of a deal?

It is to about four people.

msbulldog
04-20-2018, 08:41 AM

Jack you don't have enough V cash?

ScoobaDawg
04-20-2018, 08:42 AM
Need to just put the score in the thread title and keep it updated, that way we don't even have to click on it, much less scroll to find the score.

That that there is anything wrong with the thread conversation, just sometimes i am in a hurry and Just checking the score

HELL NO. I can't teach people how to edit a title for a misspelling as is.. And now you want the original poster (only user besides mods and admins) to have to go back and update it when they won't even post it in the thread??
Cause I'm sure as hell not doing that... Sorry.

If you need the score quickly I highly recommend the live stats or hail state baseball on Twitter.

Bulldog1
04-20-2018, 08:43 AM
I will change it.

Please, for the love of God, get Gary Henderson off of your page. I do not want to see him every time you post LOL. I see enough of him Friday-Sunday on the baseball field.

yjnkdawg
04-20-2018, 08:46 AM
I'm thinking he and 7.

Bingo! You must have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express like I did. lol

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 08:48 AM
Please, for the love of God, get Gary Henderson off of your page. I do not want to see him every time you post LOL. I see enough of him Friday-Sunday on the baseball field.

Hahaha!!!

ScoobaDawg
04-20-2018, 08:49 AM
Pish. Miles > Saban.

Can we finally make this guy go away.. *****

Turfdawg67
04-20-2018, 08:51 AM

This is so surreal. Like Fight Club or something... Preacher and his alter ego talking to each other.

https://s31.postimg.cc/rf7ujyd23/38_AC8_FAC-3_DAD-4417-_A518-_EFFC98_A6554_A.gif

deadheaddawg
04-20-2018, 08:52 AM
Why don't you two mosey on back to SPS? I see there are some riveting discussions about mattresses, tv shows and Costco.

Why? C34 ran away from here because his feelings got hurt. This board just improved dramatically. No reason not to hang around.

Now maybe if some con artist starts up a nice pyramid scheme thread over on SPS it would be worth checking out the fallout, but this place is improving.

Now if foambible and the rest of the C34 bootlickers will shut up about their leader (who choose to leave because he cant handle criticism) this place would be perfect

deadheaddawg
04-20-2018, 08:55 AM
HELL NO. I can't teach people how to edit a title for a misspelling as is.. And now you want the original poster (only user besides mods and admins) to have to go back and update it when they won't even post it in the thread??
Cause I'm sure as hell not doing that... Sorry.

If you need the score quickly I highly recommend the live stats or hail state baseball on Twitter.

my apologies. I was under the impression the original owner of the thread would be active in the thread....not sure why someone would start a game thread, but not participate, but I did not mean to suggest the mods needed to be responsible for it.

More just a suggestion, and meant for the person who starts the thread. I wasn't clear enough in my original post. My bad

yjnkdawg
04-20-2018, 08:56 AM
I will change it.

Thank You Preacher. I commend you on doing that. I think I see where your are coming from on your new avatar, since i said "this coach is probably one of the candidates for our head coaching job. lol

ScoobaDawg

I think you forgot to pay your taxes. Anyone want to participate in a sharing of the wealth distribution

Turfdawg67
Why? C34 ran away from here because his feelings got hurt. This board just improved dramatically. No reason not to hang around.

Now maybe if some con artist starts up a nice pyramid scheme thread over on SPS it would be worth checking out the fallout, but this place is improving.

Now if foambible and the rest of the C34 bootlickers will shut up about their leader (who choose to leave because he cant handle criticism) this place would be perfect

Have you posted anything other than about C34? Enough already!

Bulldog1
I know "PreacherMatt" like I know Donald J. Trump. I DON'T KNOW HIM AT ALL.

yjnkdawg
04-20-2018, 08:58 AM
Most posters are ready to move on. There are only a few left who keep tossing logs back on the fire.

^
THIS

JDog13
04-20-2018, 08:59 AM
Coach needs to come back to the board and sell some of you some tampons.

ScoobaDawg
04-20-2018, 09:00 AM
my apologies. I was under the impression the original owner of the thread would be active in the thread....not sure why someone would start a game thread, but not participate, but I did not mean to suggest the mods needed to be responsible for it.

More just a suggestion, and meant for the person who starts the thread. I wasn't clear enough in my original post. My bad

No worries.. I just know what would happen. The op already doesn't post the score in the thread. Editing a title is about a 3 step process for a regular user. So not gonna happen.

Jack Lambert
04-20-2018, 09:02 AM
Coach needs to come back to the board and sell some of you some tampons.

Already soaked in Whiskey?

smootness
04-20-2018, 09:04 AM
Hahaha!!!

You're doing a very poor job of convincing anyone you two are not the same person.

BeastMan
04-20-2018, 09:06 AM
PreacherMatt, I really don’t mean this as a personal attack and I hope you don’t take it this way. I believe you to be a good guy first and foremost. All that said, I’m under the impression you really are a preacher. As a clergyman you’re looked at differently than an insurance guy or a plumber, etc... if I saw my insurance agent posting as often and mixing it up as often as you do, I’d chuckle. If I saw my priest doing it, I’d question attending his church and I’d dang sure have a convo with him about it. You’re just way to in to the ridiculousness on this board. You should take a step back and chill for a minute. I’m delivering this as a constructive criticism from a friend, not from a mean spirited place.

Bully13
04-20-2018, 09:11 AM
Really? That person help genocide 6 million Jews and killed another 40 million due to the war they started. That is just sick!

He was the propaganda minister. that's all I was referring to.

deadheaddawg
04-20-2018, 09:13 AM
No worries.. I just know what would happen. The op already doesn't post the score in the thread. Editing a title is about a 3 step process for a regular user. So not gonna happen.

I have edited my post before because I am an awful speller, but I don't think I have ever edited my thread title before. If it is a 3 step process, that would be a hassle to keep doing.

Baseball games are the ones I have the hardest time keeping up with. Everything else I am usually watching (and I watch most of the baseball games). Weekends during baseball season my son is usually playing baseball too, so I am not able to keepup with the game as much as I would like.

Whats the best place to see baseball scores updated live? Football and basketball are easy to find live updates on all the major sites. I never can find live baseball updates on the major sports news sites though (I do get on twitter occasionally, but I don't really use it often or like using it)

Bulldog1
04-20-2018, 09:15 AM
I have edited my post before because I am an awful speller, but I don't think I have ever edited my thread title before. If it is a 3 step process, that would be a hassle to keep doing.

Baseball games are the ones I have the hardest time keeping up with. Everything else I am usually watching (and I watch most of the baseball games). Weekends during baseball season my son is usually playing baseball too, so I am not able to keepup with the game as much as I would like.

Whats the best place to see baseball scores updated live? Football and basketball are easy to find live updates on all the major sites. I never can find live baseball updates on the major sports news sites though

Hailstate.com is a good one.

Jack Lambert
04-20-2018, 09:18 AM
He was the propaganda minister. that's all I was referring to.

I got that but that guy was really a bad person. You should have used Mark Zuckerburg photo.

Bully13
04-20-2018, 09:27 AM
I got that but that guy was really a bad person. You should have used Mark Zuckerburg photo.

agreed. Zuck would have been a better option.

basedog
04-20-2018, 09:39 AM
I know "PreacherMatt" like I know Donald J. Trump. I DON'T KNOW HIM AT ALL.

7 improves this message****

Bulldog1
04-20-2018, 09:50 AM
7 improves this message****

Are you saying Me and Msstate7? No, I'm not a die hard Mullen fan.

PMDawg
04-20-2018, 09:50 AM
PreacherMatt, I really don’t mean this as a personal attack and I hope you don’t take it this way. I believe you to be a good guy first and foremost. All that said, I’m under the impression you really are a preacher. As a clergyman you’re looked at differently than an insurance guy or a plumber, etc... if I saw my insurance agent posting as often and mixing it up as often as you do, I’d chuckle. If I saw my priest doing it, I’d question attending his church and I’d dang sure have a convo with him about it. You’re just way to in to the ridiculousness on this board. You should take a step back and chill for a minute. I’m delivering this as a constructive criticism from a friend, not from a mean spirited place.

AMEN.

yjnkdawg
04-20-2018, 10:25 AM

^
THIS.......... I hope he will at least review your post and give it some serious consideration.

ScoobaDawg
04-20-2018, 10:30 AM

Whats the best place to see baseball scores updated live? Football and basketball are easy to find live updates on all the major sites. I never can find live baseball updates on the major sports news sites though (I do get on twitter occasionally, but I don't really use it often or like using it)

I will do my best to make sure the first post of all game threads has a link to live stats in it. D1baseball was the best place for scores but that now costs.
Maybe some day in the future there can be a plugin for the score to be displayed on the side.. I dont know.

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 11:29 AM
This is so surreal. Like Fight Club or something... Preacher and his alter ego talking to each other.

https://s31.postimg.cc/rf7ujyd23/38_AC8_FAC-3_DAD-4417-_A518-_EFFC98_A6554_A.gif

The admins can see if we are the same poster... I'll bet 1000 bucks that we are not to anybody that will take the bet if the admins will be fair about it. Scooba, isid, behr please one of y'all prove this. I know y'all can look and see

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 11:30 AM
Thank You Preacher. I commend you on doing that. I think I see where your are coming from on your new avatar, since i said "this coach is probably one of the candidates for our head coaching job. lol

10/4. I should not have had Tadlock on there. My apologies.

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 11:34 AM
PreacherMatt, I really don?t mean this as a personal attack and I hope you don?t take it this way. I believe you to be a good guy first and foremost. All that said, I?m under the impression you really are a preacher. As a clergyman you?re looked at differently than an insurance guy or a plumber, etc... if I saw my insurance agent posting as often and mixing it up as often as you do, I?d chuckle. If I saw my priest doing it, I?d question attending his church and I?d dang sure have a convo with him about it. You?re just way to in to the ridiculousness on this board. You should take a step back and chill for a minute. I?m delivering this as a constructive criticism from a friend, not from a mean spirited place.

Thank you beast. Seriously I will ease up. The last thing I ever want to do is harm my witness. I am by nature a very passionate person. I will take this post into consideration. Thanks again

yjnkdawg
04-20-2018, 11:49 AM
10/4. I should not have had Tadlock on there. My apologies.

No apology necessary Preacher, and nothing personal. I just didn't think that was best for our MSU athletic program, and also it may be something down the road that you may have regretted doing as it didn't actually reflect your true persona. Beastman had some excellent advice,and I'm glad you are taking his post into consideration. Go Dawgs!

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 12:02 PM
No apology necessary Preacher, and nothing personal. I just didn't think that was best for our MSU athletic program, and also it may be something down the road that you may have regretted doing as it didn't actually reflect your true persona. Beastman had some excellent advice,and I'm glad you are taking his post into consideration. Go Dawgs!

#HailState

BeastMan
04-20-2018, 12:12 PM
Thank you beast. Seriously I will ease up. The last thing I ever want to do is harm my witness. I am by nature a very passionate person. I will take this post into consideration. Thanks again

Forums are a place to have fun and discuss sports. There has been too much of the other stuff lately and a lot of folks have gotten sucked in to it. Like I said, I have no doubt you’re a good dude.

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 12:29 PM
Forums are a place to have fun and discuss sports. There has been too much of the other stuff lately and a lot of folks have gotten sucked in to it. Like I said, I have no doubt you’re a good dude.

Thanks bud

TXDawg
04-20-2018, 01:08 PM
I was here the day of the MLM scam and I can attest that 34 was VERY heavy handed with the delete button.

As far as whose story is true, I can only tell you what I saw: 34 made his MLM post and almost immediately started receiving a ration of shit for it (deservedly so). Shortly thereafter, the MLM post was locked and pinned and any critical post was being deleted. During that same time, the post count on the MLM thread remained low and was almost exclusively 34 posting more details and offering free samples.

Seeing what I saw, I have a hard time believing that Scooba was unlocking 34’s thread and posting in it - unless 34 was deleting comments in that thread faster than he was deleting threads on the main board.

As far as those saying this all should’ve blown over by now, it would’ve blown over in about an hour if 34 had taken his lumps that day and moved on. Unfortunately, he couldn’t handle the criticism and followed on small mistake with many large ones.

TXDawg
04-20-2018, 01:09 PM
As far as 34 quitting the board, does that mean he’s going to stop using his alters to post too?

Behrdawg
04-20-2018, 02:31 PM
As far as 34 quitting the board, does that mean he’s going to stop using his alters to post too?

He's more than welcome to post. That's all up to him. He just no longer has mod and admin privileges. He's also stepping away from ownership.

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 03:05 PM
Let me clarify something that may clean up some of this false information being thrown out about 34 commenting and then locking that/those threads and this is something scooba should have pointed out but chose not to... a admin/mod can post in a thread without unlocking said thread. This is not meant to be a mean post or hurtful in anyway. Just wanted to make that clarification

Behrdawg
04-20-2018, 03:23 PM
Let me clarify something that may clean up some of this false information being thrown out about 34 commenting and then locking that/those threads and this is something scooba should have pointed out but chose not to... a admin/mod can post in a thread without unlocking said thread. This is not meant to be a mean post or hurtful in anyway. Just wanted to make that clarification

No one said we couldn't. But the locked thread was being unlocked so the author could receive responses. When the author of the thread received responses he didn't like, he deleted the posts. Scooba did as we have always told him and the other mods, lock up threads that are scams. C34 posted a pyramid scheme and the other owners, including myself, did not know that it was pyramid scheme until it was posted.

For the love of God, please stop posting lop-sided, one directional information.

ScoobaDawg
04-20-2018, 03:24 PM

This is true. I did comment in his original post that was locked once. It was immediately deleted. After that I moved to or made other threads.
Not trying to hide anything from anyone..

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 03:42 PM
No one said we couldn't. But the locked thread was being unlocked so the author could receive responses. When the author of the thread received responses he didn't like, he deleted the posts. Scooba did as we have always told him and the other mods, lock up threads that are scams. C34 posted a pyramid scheme and the other owners, including myself, did not know that it was pyramid scheme until it was posted.

For the love of God, please stop posting lop-sided, one directional information.

Maybe so but he never asked me to buy into or join anything. I assumed that the owners knew what was going on based on what Lee said yesterday.

Behrdawg
04-20-2018, 04:01 PM
Maybe so but he never asked me to buy into or join anything. I assumed that the owners knew what was going on based on what Lee said yesterday.

If we knew it was a pyramid scheme, it would have never been on here. That would not have been agreed on.

preachermatt83
04-20-2018, 04:06 PM
If we knew it was a pyramid scheme, it would have never been on here. That would not have been agreed on.

I gotcha.

yjnkdawg
04-20-2018, 04:27 PM
For those who want to keep this thing going, with a little fire , or pouring gasoline on the fire, I had much rather see a Statue of Dak on campus.

smootness
04-20-2018, 04:38 PM

C34 posted something that is not allowed on the board, preceded by an intentional build-up, then deleted any comments/threads that were in any way negative toward his actions, then locked and pinned his awful thread. That all happened before anybody unlocked anything.

Why you continue to beat this drum, I will never understand.

Bulldog1
04-20-2018, 04:52 PM

I just edited a title in one of my threads, but it still shows up as the original title on the main page. Is it supposed to do that, or did I do it wrong? I thought all you had to do was press edit post, go advanced, then edit, and save.

ScoobaDawg
04-20-2018, 05:27 PM
I just edited a title in one of my threads, but it still shows up as the original title on the main page. Is it supposed to do that, or did I do it wrong? I thought all you had to do was press edit post, go advanced, then edit, and save.

Should be... what thread and what did you want to change it to? might take a sec.

Bulldog1
04-20-2018, 05:33 PM
Should be... what thread and what did you want to change it to? might take a sec.

https://s9.postimg.cc/klzxpzzin/D1699_EB4-891_B-477_F-_A114-6664_D518_BD1_B.jpg (https://postimg.cc/image/4nr7zv5aj/)

You can see where I changed it to "Saturday Baseball Update" inside the thread, but it still shows up as "SATURDAY BASEBALL GAME CHANGED TO A DOUBLE HEADER".

ScoobaDawg
04-20-2018, 07:06 PM
https://s9.postimg.cc/klzxpzzin/D1699_EB4-891_B-477_F-_A114-6664_D518_BD1_B.jpg (https://postimg.cc/image/4nr7zv5aj/)

You can see where I changed it to "Saturday Baseball Update" inside the thread, but it still shows up as "SATURDAY BASEBALL GAME CHANGED TO A DOUBLE HEADER".

Interesting... Ill play around and see what I can figure out

CadaverDawg
04-20-2018, 08:05 PM
https://78.media.tumblr.com/8eeb544876ea3f79fea8f22739ca05b8/tumblr_obnr4fDtU71ultjoto1_500.gif

BogeyGolfer
04-20-2018, 08:32 PM
I admit that C34 is very entertaining and makes this site a lot more appealing. However, this whole situation seems childish and has a middle school "fight" feel to it. I wish nothing but the best for both SPS and ED, I check both daily to get my Miss. State fix.

BeardoMSU
04-20-2018, 08:56 PM
https://78.media.tumblr.com/8eeb544876ea3f79fea8f22739ca05b8/tumblr_obnr4fDtU71ultjoto1_500.gif

420?

msstate7
04-20-2018, 09:00 PM
C34 and myself rarely agreed about anything, and argued constantly. Even so, I will miss him. I enjoyed reading his posts even though I didn't agree with much of his. Really hope you reconsider, C34

Behrdawg
04-20-2018, 10:39 PM
I admit that C34 is very entertaining and makes this site a lot more appealing. However, this whole situation seems childish and has a middle school "fight" feel to it. I wish nothing but the best for both SPS and ED, I check both daily to get my Miss. State fix.

The supposed "SPS vs ED rift" isn't real. I have ZERO problem with SPS and its owner. I think SA is a good guy and he is a great Dawg. The rift seemed to be more between SPS and C34. They do not like him and he didn't like them. We just have different viewpoints on how our boards should operate and there is nothing wrong with that. It simply gives message board users a couple of different options on where to post and read.

Why would we have a rift? We are the better site and everyone knows that anyway. ;-)

Bulldog1
04-20-2018, 10:45 PM
Interesting... Ill play around and see what I can figure out

Thanks. Please let me know if/when you solve it.

Bully13
04-21-2018, 09:00 AM
I check out SPS occasionally but I consider this the better board. they seem somewhat bitter about this board to a degree. there are definitely good posters over there but it has an "uppidy" atmosphere IMO. you rarely see us making snide remarks about SPS, over there is not the case.