PDA

View Full Version : Coach34's Greatest Hits?

shannondawg
04-19-2018, 09:43 AM
What was the name that he gave the ole missy recruiting mafia, and outlined their methods? I remember it stirred them up, and really made this board more well known to ours and their fans.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 09:45 AM
Are you talking about "The Network"?

shannondawg
04-19-2018, 09:49 AM
Yes I am. Thanks.

shannondawg
04-19-2018, 09:50 AM
And who was MSU's all time leader in wins in men's basketball?

Jack Lambert
04-19-2018, 10:02 AM
So Coach34 is gone, gone or just gone for now?

civildawg
04-19-2018, 10:10 AM
Hopefully gone, gone. This board is so much better without him trolling his own fanbase

Leroy Jenkins
04-19-2018, 10:22 AM
Well there's gone for good and there's good and gone
Then there's gone with the long before it
I wish she'd been just a little more clear
Theres gone for the day and gone for the night
Gone for the rest of your dog-gone life
Is it whiskey night or just a couple of beers
I mean what kinda gone are we talkin' 'bout here

TrapGame
04-19-2018, 10:40 AM
Is it greatest hits or who did he piss off more?

Matty Dispatch
04-19-2018, 10:49 AM
Hopefully gone, gone. This board is so much better without him trolling his own fanbase

There's been 5 threads a day about him so he ain't really gone and he's still trolling everyone without saying anything.

TStationDawg
04-19-2018, 10:55 AM
There's been 5 threads a day about him so he ain't really gone and he's still trolling everyone without saying anything.

Trolling us with God awful country song lyrics at that......

PassInterference
04-19-2018, 11:36 AM
The Network thread set the high score for every MSU message board. More views. More discussion. I mean name another message board guy who got a radio interview for one post.

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 11:40 AM

He has chosen to leave for good or until one particular moderator has been dealt with.

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 11:41 AM
The network thread was the best thread on any sports message board in history. We no longer will get that kind of good info. Sad.

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-19-2018, 11:54 AM
The network thread was the best thread on any sports message board in history. We no longer will get that kind of good info. Sad.
Invite him to your board if you want his info so badly...?

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 12:36 PM
or until one particular moderator has been dealt with.

Lolz...

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 12:38 PM
We no longer will get that kind of good info. Sad.

Dude, we get it...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScornfulFewAfricangroundhornbill-max-1mb.gif

RougeDawg
04-19-2018, 12:41 PM
Invite him to your board if you want his info so badly...?

Say what you want about 34 trolling people, but he did have some connnections and insider info. I would PM him vague topics and he would know what I?d had heard too.

And frankly, if you are so easy to be trolled by him, you most likely need to reflect upon ones ability to critically think through the response process before responding. Reminds me of an overweight person trying to blame the food or fork.

LC Dawg
04-19-2018, 01:14 PM

Don't be so sad. I'll bet some random poster starts posting info similar to C34.

Doggie_Style
04-19-2018, 01:18 PM
Say what you want about 34.....Reminds me of an overweight person trying to blame the food or fork.

....or an overweight person believing all they need is some special 34 roast pyramid coffee to get thin***

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 01:23 PM
....or an overweight person believing all they need is some special 34 roast pyramid coffee to get thin***

https://media.giphy.com/media/58ZfyO0coyIKY/giphy.gif

BiscuitEater
04-19-2018, 01:24 PM

Don't mind him posting BUT do take issue with his editing and/or deleting posts! That is just plain low!

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 01:25 PM
Don't mind him posting BUT do take issue with his editing and/or deleting posts! That is just plain low!

If only this fact would register with other posters....

Bully13
04-19-2018, 01:35 PM
If only this fact would register with other posters....

we just think of it as Coach 34 "having a bad day". and yes, he definitely did.

TrapGame
04-19-2018, 01:41 PM
So he ain't coming back until a certain mod leaves? And I take it this certain mod ain't leaving anytime soon?

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 02:07 PM
And I take it this certain mod ain't leaving anytime soon?

No....because this place isn't the Banana Republic of message boards.

Thick
04-19-2018, 02:17 PM
I like Lee. How many of you have actually met him? I mean shook his hand and visited with him, or shared a few stories while tossing some bevies back. He’s really a good guy, and a damn good bulldog. You can’t make everyone happy, but you can be respectful of one another. I’m saying everyone, me included. This is a good board, and I like the back and forth discussions between passionate guys. That’s what makes it fun and exciting, and sometimes it pisses you off, but at the end of the day, we are all bulldogs. I’d like to see him back, but that’s up to him at this point. Carry on.

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-19-2018, 02:19 PM
Say what you want about 34 trolling people, but he did have some connnections and insider info. I would PM him vague topics and he would know what I?d had heard too.

And frankly, if you are so easy to be trolled by him, you most likely need to reflect upon ones ability to critically think through the response process before responding. Reminds me of an overweight person trying to blame the food or fork.

Wat?

Preacher's been begging for him to come back all week. All I was suggesting is he should invite him to the MSU board where he's a mod. That way he can get that good info he's so craving, and C34 doesn't have to pitch fits over other mods not letting him do whatever he wants.

None of that has to do with C34 trolling, yet you're the one telling me I need to reflect on my ability to critically think before responding. The irony is almost too good to be true.

TrapGame
04-19-2018, 02:45 PM
No....because this place isn't the Banana Republic of message boards.

Banana Republic as in clothing store or Ecuador?**

Percho
04-19-2018, 02:55 PM
This topix on this board isn't much different from, Black and White and or Arabs and Jews.

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 02:57 PM
I like Lee. How many of you have actually met him? I mean shook his hand and visited with him, or shared a few stories while tossing some bevies back. He’s really a good guy, and a damn good bulldog. You can’t make everyone happy, but you can be respectful of one another. I’m saying everyone, me included. This is a good board, and I like the back and forth discussions between passionate guys. That’s what makes it fun and exciting, and sometimes it pisses you off, but at the end of the day, we are all bulldogs. I’d like to see him back, but that’s up to him at this point. Carry on.

Outstanding post. I consider Lee a friend. That's why I've defended him so much.

BB30
04-19-2018, 02:59 PM
Outstanding post. I consider Lee a friend. That's why I've defended him so much.

Then I am sure you will have no issue getting his insider info.

Jack Lambert
04-19-2018, 03:00 PM
This topix on this board isn't much different from, Black and White and or Arabs and Jews.

How about Mounds vs Almond Joy? "Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't"

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 03:01 PM
Then I am sure you will have no issue getting his insider info.

No but it's always interesting to see how it's received here

lastmajordog
04-19-2018, 03:05 PM
I just remember when I was concerned how the Dogs did not match up well with oM in Dak?s last home game.....I believe 34?s words were ?Dak will NOT lose his last game in Davis Wade on senior night?....or something along that line......wish I wasn?t so old and remembered far too many bad egg bowls......that being said I think his “The Network” thread was brave and brilliant.

Bully13
04-19-2018, 03:07 PM
One of (if not the) best trollers of tsun, good inside info , & coaches high school football somewhere in MS (leads to possible good info on croots as well.)

Years of good info and entertainment washed down the shitter due to one bad day. ONE.

Doesn't make sense if you ask me. It also doesn't make sense for him to take his toys and go home. Very Cartmanish.

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 03:09 PM
I just remember when I was concerned how the Dogs did not match up well with oM in Dak?s last home game.....I believe 34?s words were ?Dak will NOT lose his last game in Davis Wade on senior night?....or something along that line......wish I wasn?t so old and remembered far too many bad egg bowls......

Lol, or....how about "AJ Brown will NOT go to OM"?

I got banned for 2 weeks for posting "You still sure about AJ?" in the signing day thread, with the attached message of "Learn your place, and STFU". Very mature.

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 03:09 PM
One of (if not the) best trollers of tsun, good inside info , & coaches high school football somewhere in MS (leads to possible good info on croots as well.)

Years of good info and entertainment washed down the shitter due to one bad day. ONE.

Doesn't make sense if you ask me. It also doesn't make sense for him to take his toys and go home. Very Cartmanish.

Cartman always comes back, though**

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 03:10 PM
No but it's always interesting to see how it's received here

So ask him to come back....

preachermatt83
04-19-2018, 03:13 PM
So ask him to come back....

Dude why do u respond to every single post I make? If you dislike me or disagree then just don't respond.

Dawgbite
04-19-2018, 03:13 PM
How about Mounds vs Almond Joy? "Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't"

The problem with this is that I really like a Nut, but I like Dark Chocolate better than Milk Chocolate so it's really a lose lose situation for me.

BrunswickDawg
04-19-2018, 03:14 PM
Cartman always comes back, though**

Cartman and Goat. Like addicts needing a fix.

AlSwearengen
04-19-2018, 03:16 PM
Who is the mod and who are the owners of this site?

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 03:16 PM
Dude why do u respond to every single post I make? If you dislike me or disagree then just don't respond.

I don't dislike you, Matt. We're engaged in discussion; you think this is all Scooba's fault; I disagree (as do the powers that be, obviously).

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 03:35 PM
Cartman and Goat. Like addicts needing a fix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OV9gLtBcAE

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-19-2018, 04:36 PM
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=464&d=1413379136

deadheaddawg
04-19-2018, 05:02 PM

So why are you giving C34 a pass on this? He was clearly WAY more triggered by other people being critical of him.....he deleted every single critical post....every single one.

Then he pouted like a baby when he was called out on it by another mod. He "refuses" to come back until that mod is gone?

C34 did all of this to himself and he is being an immature spoiled brat by not owning up to this. If anyone needs to reflect upon themselves its C34 and people like you giving him a pass for the same thing you accuse others for.

Again, I would like to see him come back (and the mod stay) and him own the BS he has done. If he does the adult thing, this will all blow over soon

Coach34
04-19-2018, 06:26 PM
So why are you giving C34 a pass on this? He was clearly WAY more triggered by other people being critical of him.....he deleted every single critical post....every single one.

Then he pouted like a baby when he was called out on it by another mod. He "refuses" to come back until that mod is gone?

C34 did all of this to himself and he is being an immature spoiled brat by not owning up to this. If anyone needs to reflect upon themselves its C34 and people like you giving him a pass for the same thing you accuse others for.

Again, I would like to see him come back (and the mod stay) and him own the BS he has done. If he does the adult thing, this will all blow over soon

This is not even close to being true.

The Mod started with me on Facebook. That didnt work
Then the Mod started bumping threads to get my locked thread to the 2nd page
When that didnt work- the Mod unlocked my locked thread 10-12 times so he and others could jump in it.

It's at THAT point- I got pissed off because it was now personal. So yes- I was going to delete every ****ing thing about it. Sorry to hurt some feelings around here- but I wasnt bothered by some posters getting on me about the ****ing coffee. I'm still not.

What won't happen tho on a board I am an OWNER of is a NON-OWNER opening MY thread I closed. A Mod making it personal with me on my own board is not going to happen. So now I will cease being an owner.

Carry on Elitedawgs- I've enjoyed building this site and being it's face. It's time to move on to something different.

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 06:29 PM
Did Behr's post get deleted?

deadheaddawg
04-19-2018, 06:32 PM
. It's time to move on to something different.

I hear pyramid schemes are hiring

basedog
04-19-2018, 06:55 PM
Did Behr's post get deleted?

What it looks like, my reply as well which was nothing.

Strange happenings going on with ED.

BeardoMSU
04-19-2018, 06:58 PM
What it looks like, my reply as well which was nothing.

Strange happenings going on with ED.

What. The. ****.

Bulldog1
04-19-2018, 06:58 PM
Meanwhile I think I'm on "Elitedawgs House Arrest". Half of the fourms are missing on my front page, and my profile pic is missing. Lol.

basedog
04-19-2018, 07:03 PM
What. The. ****.

Have not a clue, I'm just as confused as you.

Seems to be some pissed of folks, house divided, I sure wish all of this comes to a end soon.

I seen it dawg
04-19-2018, 07:24 PM
Guys apologies for deleting a couple of things but it was necessary at the time.