PDA

View Full Version : Patterson lays out unm's deception...

SailingDawg
04-18-2018, 06:38 PM
CBS Sports Reports... (https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/shea-patterson-details-scope-of-ole-miss-deception-in-lengthy-letter-to-michigan/)

It's not that we determine whether Freeze's actions deserve forgiveness, it's that he hid behind his so called faith and continues to do so. Full on pride and arrogance.

Jack Lambert
04-18-2018, 06:48 PM
We all knew that. I don't see how those dumb asses believed the coaches.

SailingDawg
04-18-2018, 07:01 PM

I'm a high school teacher. They're dumbasses.

starkvegasdawg
04-18-2018, 07:02 PM

They believed because of the cash and ass. They wanted to believe. Deep down they knew but looked the other way when Tiffany came over with a duffel bag and and not wearing panties.

Leeshouldveflanked
04-18-2018, 07:19 PM
The money that paid Shea's daddy's rent and his brothers salary was real tho.....

Leroy Jenkins
04-18-2018, 07:19 PM
"Patterson's appeal is being handled by NCAA case manager Jerry Vaughn, the associate director of academic and membership affairs.
According to a LinkedIn page attributed to a Jerry L. Vaughn Jr., NCAA academic and membership affairs member, he is a former shift leader at Pizza Hut who came to the NCAA in 2013 after being an athletic compliance intern at Daemen College."

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/vqGeMsr.gif

Todd4State
04-18-2018, 07:28 PM
They believed because of the cash and ass. They wanted to believe. Deep down they knew but looked the other way when Tiffany came over with a duffel bag and and not wearing panties.

I think they also believed that Ole Miss was going to be able to get away with everything as well.

I hope the NCAA denies Patterson's appeal and makes him sit out. I want Ole Miss to piss off Tom Mars some more.

basedog
04-18-2018, 08:03 PM
What a bunch of *******sh*tbirds! What could the motivation possibly be in wanting Patterson to sit out?

How does Bozo keep his job? Btw, things I've heard about Patterson' Dad, he may start telling where the bodies are buried**

Ari Gold
04-18-2018, 08:07 PM
Dear Patterson Family
Spill ALL the beans once the chosen one enters the draft.
Get the NCAA back over there... that’s ur ultimate revenge

Todd4State
04-18-2018, 08:18 PM
What a bunch of *******sh*tbirds! What could the motivation possibly be in wanting Patterson to sit out?

How does Bozo keep his job? Btw, things I've heard about Patterson' Dad, he may start telling where the bodies are buried**

It's because they're conceited assholes. There's no other logical explanation.

Todd4State
04-18-2018, 08:19 PM
Dear Patterson Family

I like it.

BeastMan
04-18-2018, 08:21 PM
Dear Patterson Family

Judging from some things I know took place on the coast, some of it very publicly, they’re crazy enough to do it.

Belegal
04-18-2018, 08:29 PM
Why you ask does ole miss care- simple- if he's successful, many more may join in & want to transfer- especially if they lose their post season bowl appeal

deadheaddawg
04-18-2018, 08:29 PM
He's brother still working for ole miss blows my mind. Is he estranged from the rest of the patersons now? Does he have dirt on ole miss and is he holding them hostage?

Or can he just not find another job and ole miss can't fill his position with a better coach?

Todd4State
04-18-2018, 08:41 PM
Why you ask does ole miss care- simple- if he's successful, many more may join in & want to transfer- especially if they lose their post season bowl appeal

That's short sighted on their part because it's only delaying the inevitable. They're barely a 6-6 team with the guys that they bought in Shea's class.

RocketDawg
04-18-2018, 09:00 PM
Patterson could have known all about that by just reading MSU message boards or listening to Steve Robertson. As many have said, he very well could have wanted to continue his good deal there, or his dad did. He probably exaggerrated some of the stuff in his appeal, but it was likely in essence true.

He looked like a good player when I saw him play the few times. I hope he wins his appeal and goes on to have a good career, and I hope he's not another Johnny Manziel.

RocketDawg
04-18-2018, 09:02 PM
Judging from some things I know took place on the coast, some of it very publicly, they’re crazy enough to do it.

I could see them waiting to spill the beans after he's finished playing for Michigan. If they admitted now that he was playing for payoffs he'd be ineligible there too.

basedog
04-18-2018, 09:11 PM
That's short sighted on their part because it's only delaying the inevitable. They're barely a 6-6 team with the guys that they bought in Shea's class.

I agree

Jack Lambert
04-18-2018, 09:17 PM

I think they knew and in Patterson's case he only cared about the sweet job for his brother and god knows what other money and perks his family got. Now he is using the excuse to get out of Oxford. I hope he doesn't get to play next season.

Belegal
04-18-2018, 09:20 PM
They don't want an A J Brown transferring to Alabama or Georgia this year thinking they could play in bowl/national championship- they have to try & send message that you will sit out 1 year to head off an attempt to transfer

Barkman Turner Overdrive
04-18-2018, 09:23 PM
"Patterson's appeal is being handled by NCAA case manager Jerry Vaughn, the associate director of academic and membership affairs.
According to a LinkedIn page attributed to a Jerry L. Vaughn Jr., NCAA academic and membership affairs member, he is a former shift leader at Pizza Hut who came to the NCAA in 2013

No wonder why TheNetwork bent the NCAA over and showed them the 50 states.

Belegal
04-18-2018, 11:54 PM
Bottom line- ole miss is fighting the appeal or more will want out if no bowl

justwin
04-19-2018, 08:04 AM
According to a LinkedIn page attributed to a Jerry L. Vaughn Jr., NCAA academic and membership affairs member, he is a former shift leader at Pizza Hut who came to the NCAA in 2013 after being an athletic compliance intern at Daemen College."

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/vqGeMsr.gif

Looks like the idiots took the bait here from dodd, nice job. Never mind the fact that he ran a Pizza Hut while he paid his way through North Carolina state before beginning his professional career. Dodd, an OM mouthpiece, put that in there to serve one purpose which is to manipulate the morons, discredit Vaughn and the fools took the bait. Nice job

justwin
04-19-2018, 08:05 AM
No wonder why TheNetwork bent the NCAA over and showed them the 50 states.

Dodd hooked another one here

Leroy Jenkins
04-19-2018, 08:11 AM
Looks like the idiots took the bait here from dodd, nice job. Never mind the fact that he ran a Pizza Hut while he paid his way through North Carolina state before beginning his professional career. Dodd, an OM mouthpiece, put that in there to serve one purpose which is to manipulate the morons, discredit Vaughn and the fools took the bait. Nice job

That's why I pasted that paragraph. When you read the article that part is so disjointed form the rest of the story it's just odd.

TXDawg
04-19-2018, 08:20 AM
Would it surprise anyone to know that a former UMiss staffer is helping Patterson with his appeal and has provided a statement in support of immediate eligibility on his behalf?

MedDawg
04-19-2018, 09:21 AM

BayouDawg
04-19-2018, 10:07 AM
Would it surprise anyone to know that a former UMiss staffer is helping Patterson with his appeal and has provided a statement in support of immediate eligibility on his behalf?

Go on...

TXDawg
04-19-2018, 10:51 AM
Go on...

Not much more to say other than to reveal the staffer's name and I'm not comfortable doing that.

I doubt the staffer's involvement will ever be made public, but it happened. My understanding is that the staffer provided a statement to Michigan and it was used in their request for immediate eligibility.

basedog
04-19-2018, 11:03 AM
Brotherly love you say?

Leroy Jenkins
04-19-2018, 11:47 AM
Could it be that blood is thicker than bourbon and whores?

TXDawg
04-19-2018, 12:49 PM
Brotherly love you say?

FORMER staffer.

Mutt the Hoople
04-19-2018, 08:54 PM

Slave owners hate slaves leaving the plantation.

RocketDawg
04-19-2018, 09:21 PM

I'd be willing to bet that just about everybody on here had a menial job at some time in their life before they went to college. I did ... I was a bag boy at Winn Dixie. But that was in high school. The article made it sound like the NCAA just went and pulled some guy from Pizza Hut and made him a senior decision maker in the organization. Like you said ... he was earning his way though college. That's honorable, not despicable.

Political Hack
04-19-2018, 09:51 PM
Judging from some things I know took place on the coast, some of it very publicly, they?re crazy enough to do it.

Knowing lots of people from Biloxi, I'd have to agree. They will burn a house down without blinking twice if they think you're not 110% committed to their family, and they're not shy about it.

BrunswickDawg
04-20-2018, 08:40 AM
Knowing lots of people from Biloxi, I'd have to agree. They will burn a house down without blinking twice if they think you're not 110% committed to their family, and they're not shy about it.

What is in the water in Biloxi? Easily 80% of the people I've ever known from there are batshit crazy.