PDA

View Full Version : Have we played A&M at night in Starkville?

Jack Lambert
04-12-2018, 11:11 AM
I can't recall. 2012 was the first I think with Johnny Bat shit Crazy Football and that was mid afternoon, 2014 was Morning and 2016 was Morning. Am I missing something?

Over all I sure hope we get more night games.

2015 we played three night games in Starkville.

2016 we played two night games in Starkville.

2017 we played three night games in Starkville.

drummerdawg
04-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Don't think so. And I think we've only worn Maroon against them once.

Choctaw Dawg
04-12-2018, 11:46 AM
I was at the A&M game where Johnny Football went insane. I was sitting next to someone who said **** this and left as the first quarter ended.

Pollodawg
04-12-2018, 12:06 PM
Uuugh. That 2012 game was awful. After this thread, I went back and tried to watch it again. My gosh that was just horrible game. I remember being so pissed at that one. Chew another play card, Dan.

IMissJack
04-12-2018, 06:45 PM
All I know is I enjoyed the heck out of the College Station game last year.

RocketDawg
04-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Uuugh. That 2012 game was awful. After this thread, I went back and tried to watch it again. My gosh that was just horrible game. I remember being so pissed at that one. Chew another play card, Dan.

Wasn't that the Snow Bowl celebration game where we wore all white and Manziel just ripped us apart? Awful game.

Dental Dawg33
04-12-2018, 07:45 PM
I was at the A&M game where Johnny Football went insane. I was sitting next to someone who said **** this and left as the first quarter ended.

That may have been me....

Maroonthirteen
04-12-2018, 07:51 PM
Wasn't that the Snow Bowl celebration game where we wore all white and Manziel just ripped us apart? Awful game.

Yes, those iced out uniforms were sweet. But aTm totally upstaged us in the uniform category that day too. Those black uniforms were the best looking alternative black I have seen a team wear.

RocketDawg
04-12-2018, 08:56 PM

Before that game, I hadn't heard anything about Manziel except that he was exceptionally talented. And he was ... it was amazing what he could do. To me, it compared a bit to watching Pete Maravich pick us apart back in the 60s. But after Manziel turned out to be such a prick, that overshadowed any positive images I had of him. He was really good but just wasted it all.

Pit Bull
04-12-2018, 10:52 PM
I had back surgery in Philadelphia, PA on that dreadful day. Remember having such high hopes and just turned the tv off in the 2nd quarter.