PDA

View Full Version : Nicknames

I seen it dawg
04-09-2018, 12:11 PM
This is how it?s gonna go. As long as the nickname is not racially offensive or in extreme poor taste as deemed by ownership of the board then the nickname is fine. Some will like it some won?t and that?s the way it is for this subject or any other. That being said everyone is entitled to their opinion but at this point this board is not a democracy so it?s done. We have had nicknames on here before and people either liked them or not and everyone moved on, just as they will here.

Laugh, cry, bitch, rejoice whatever you want to do. Leave if you want but we hope no one does. And those of you that really want to keep the raising hell about it and on and on and on going tread lightly as this really should have run its course by now. But if not so be it keep arguing amongst yourselves because this ain?t changing. Click an ad while you?re at it.

deadheaddawg
04-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Like c34 is now "scam artist" and preacherman is "boot licker"?

Is that what we are talking about?

Bulldog1
04-09-2018, 12:16 PM
34 brought a lot of great things to this board, and he drove OM crazy.

I seen it dawg
04-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Interpret it however you want to. I can’t control how you think. I guess you will have to use your judgement and see what happens. Be a sports talking bulldog and not a moron and I’m sure things will go fine.

RocketDawg
04-09-2018, 12:20 PM
Is referring to Ole Miss as "the Bears" acceptable? I don't like Landsharks (no such animal), and they'll always be "the Bears" to me.

Bulldog1
04-09-2018, 12:21 PM
Interpret it however you want to. I can’t control how you think. I guess you will have to use your judgement and see what happens. Be a sports talking bulldog and not a moron and I’m sure things will go fine.

Can we still use FoamBat or is that name banned now?

Liverpooldawg
04-09-2018, 12:21 PM
Are we allowed to use nicknames for those that use them against our players? It seems to me if they can dish it out they ought to have to take it too.

RocketDawg
04-09-2018, 12:24 PM

After yesterday's walk-off, it's not even applicable, at least for a while. Whether it's acceptable or not, I don't know, but I don't really find it offensive and I doubt Luke does either. It's mildly derogatory, but most use it in fun (I think).

Same with "Sloth"?

Bulldog1
04-09-2018, 12:26 PM
After yesterday's walk-off, it's not even applicable, at least for a while. Whether it's acceptable or not, I don't know, but I don't really find it offensive and I doubt Luke does either. It's mildly derogatory, but most use it in fun (I think).

Same with "Sloth"?
Sloth is accurate to me. Credit to 61 and Beardo for that creativity. And Luke is hitting .231

basedog
04-09-2018, 12:27 PM
I seen it dawg, you left out your signature line..... something about ****birds, LOL, Best signature quote on the board!

Bulldog1
04-09-2018, 12:30 PM
And anytime I use a nickname, it’s out of fun.

Lord McBuckethead
04-09-2018, 12:34 PM
Well hopefully this is an end to it. Let's talk about sports.
For the record, let's not use "IT" for bullshit. Let's keep it clean and only use it for real breaking news. Or better yet, stop using it together because it is now ruined.

preachermatt83
04-09-2018, 12:35 PM
This is how it?s gonna go. As long as the nickname is not racially offensive or in extreme poor taste as deemed by ownership of the board then the nickname is fine. Some will like it some won?t and that?s the way it is for this subject or any other. That being said everyone is entitled to their opinion but at this point this board is not a democracy so it?s done. We have had nicknames on here before and people either liked them or not and everyone moved on, just as they will here.

Laugh, cry, bitch, rejoice whatever you want to do. Leave if you want but we hope no one does. And those of you that really want to keep the raising hell about it and on and on and on going tread lightly as this really should have run its course by now. But if not so be it keep arguing amongst yourselves because this ain?t changing. Click an ad while you?re at it.

As Deemed by ownership... so the excludes scooba correct?

I seen it dawg
04-09-2018, 12:38 PM
As Deemed by ownership... so the excludes scooba correct?

None of yours or anyone else’s business.

I seen it dawg
04-09-2018, 12:53 PM
Like c34 is now "scam artist" and preacherman is "boot licker"?

Is that what we are talking about?

And you chirp a little too much for such a low post count to be here 4 years....

ScoobaDawg
04-09-2018, 01:06 PM
Is referring to Ole Miss as "the Bears" acceptable? I don't like Landsharks (no such animal), and they'll always be "the Bears" to me.

No... because they are University of Mississippi or UM.. screw that racist name.. ***

preachermatt83
04-09-2018, 01:06 PM
None of yours or anyone else’s business.

Well I mean we need to know if scooba is going to keep deleting every post that contains foambat and such nicknames and if he's gonna send a pm every time the nickname is used like he's been doing. Just trying to get clarification of op.

yjnkdawg
04-09-2018, 01:22 PM

Same with "Sloth"?

I don't see it as actually being offensive either, and I guess they use it in fun (i think too), but why call our MSU family players nicknames, unless it's nick names that they themselves go by. I was told on a post a while back that these weren't kids, but that they were young adults (although most coaches and commentators call them kids). So let's just say they are student athletes" who represent our beloved MSU.

deadheaddawg
04-09-2018, 01:24 PM
And you chirp a little too much for such a low post count to be here 4 years....

Ah...you are one of those that can dish it out to players but cant take it. Good to know. I will make a mental note

As to my post count, well I was banned for 2 years. The ban was just lifted last week.

One of the over zealous mods banned me for this

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?44926-I-wonder-how-UCLA-fans-felt-after-game-one-of-our-CWS

I still have no clue what i did to get banned. I just received a message "wrap it in red and blue banned for ****ing life".....that was what the mod said. So i haven't been around to post much lately.

Also I never understood the post count pissing contest. Lots of People here cant take any criticism. God forbid if someone with a life outside of the internet is critical here. Anyway your nickname should be "I seen it dawg cause I have a lot of post and that makes me cooler than everyone else"

Or something like that. Still a work in progress

ScoobaDawg
04-09-2018, 01:33 PM
Ah...you are one of those that can dish it out to players but cant take it. Good to know. I will make a mental note

As to my post count, well I was banned for 2 years. The ban was just lifted last week.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?44926-I-wonder-how-UCLA-fans-felt-after-game-one-of-our-CWS

I still have no clue what i did to get banned. I just received a message "wrap it in red and blue banned for ****ing life".....that was what the mod said. So i haven't been around to post much lately.

Also I never understood the post count pissing contest. Lots of People here cant take any criticism. God forbid if someone with a life outside of the internet is critical here. Anyway your nickname should be "I seen it dawg cause I have a lot of post and that makes me cooler than everyone else"

Welcome back. We discussed your ban and I overturned it once I looked at the post and understood you were pulling a Cadaver reverse jinx type deal.
But don't push it.

Turfdawg67
04-09-2018, 01:39 PM

Well it should’ve lasted longer. You’ve brought nothing to the board since you’ve been back. Just 17’n moaning and groaning. Go back to SPS and do that. You don’t like it here and you let all those posters know it... and just like the majority of them you are obsessed with C34.

I seen it dawg
04-09-2018, 02:03 PM
Well I mean we need to know if scooba is going to keep deleting every post that contains foambat and such nicknames and if he's gonna send a pm every time the nickname is used like he's been doing. Just trying to get clarification of op.

You know when people say i don’t mean to be rude but....well i mean to be ****ing rude...You don’t need to know shit. Post what you want or don’t its your call. I’ve told everyone in the first post of this damn thread how it’s gonna be so go back and re-read it. All of it. Carefully.

I seen it dawg
04-09-2018, 02:06 PM

I can take it just fine. Make all the mental notes you want. Shouldn’t take long. If it was a ban with a red and blue comment then it was most likely you were perceived to be a OM piece of shit so you got hammered. Im not seeing anything yet to see why the ban was lifted.

deadheaddawg
04-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Red and blue was for Arizona. The implication being there was no chance for us to win because everyone was wrapped up and doom and gloom and superstition because we lost the first game

I was actually being positive. Saying we had a chance and it wasn't over.

Some people here are so quick to accuse people of not being state fans because they don't post a lot.

High post counts are fine. I have high post counts on non sports message boards. Low post counts are fine too. The dick measuring contest about post counts is pretty silly though.

I seen it dawg
04-09-2018, 03:39 PM
It’s not dick measuring. There are a lot of guys that just lurk and that’s ok. My comment was bc you have done a whole lot of chirping all of a sudden when you haven’t posted much in 4 years. Banned or not.

DawgRockur
04-09-2018, 03:54 PM
So it?s still subjective? Got it.

RocketDawg
04-09-2018, 04:24 PM
No... because they are University of Mississippi or UM.. screw that racist name.. ***

UMiss is good too. They don't like that for some reason.

BeastMan
04-09-2018, 05:34 PM
Use common sense. It's really that simple.

I seen it dawg
04-09-2018, 05:38 PM
Use common sense. It's really that simple.

Shocking in it’s simplicity.

Bully13
04-09-2018, 06:36 PM

I can assure you, based on my own personal experience, that "foambat" should not be used on this board and was given a "warning" that I should discontinue this practice.

Bulldog1
04-09-2018, 06:39 PM
I can assure you, based on my own personal experience, that "foambat" should not be used on this board and was given a "warning" that I should discontinue this practice.

Thanks for the heads up, Bully.

Bully13
04-09-2018, 06:40 PM
Welcome back. We discussed your ban and I overturned it once I looked at the post and understood you were pulling a Cadaver reverse jinx type deal.
But don't push it.

"don't push it" ? seriously ? that's not nice and not the way you treat customers. JMHO.

I seen it dawg
04-09-2018, 07:09 PM
You know when people say i don’t mean to be rude but....well i mean to be ****ing rude...You don’t need to know shit. Post what you want or don’t its your call. I’ve told everyone in the first post of this damn thread how it’s gonna be so go back and re-read it. All of it. Carefully.

Preachermatt my apologies for going over board a little here. It’s pretty frustrating at this point with people continually wanting to know things or to re explain things. However internet asshole which i went was a little much. Apologies.

BeastMan
04-09-2018, 07:12 PM
"don't push it" ? seriously ? that's not nice and not the way you treat customers. JMHO.

Last I checked, everything here was free so you aren't really a customer. You're a user. Use common sense and everyone will be fine. Why folks here think you need everything spelled out to a T is frustrating. This isn't complicated to me at all.

Todd4State
04-09-2018, 08:38 PM
So it?s still subjective? Got it.

Technically, yes it is.

I seen it dawg
04-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Last I checked, everything here was free so you aren't really a customer. You're a user. Use common sense and everyone will be fine. Why folks here think you need everything spelled out to a T is frustrating. This isn't complicated to me at all.

Painful

preachermatt83
04-09-2018, 08:50 PM
Preachermatt my apologies for going over board a little here. It’s pretty frustrating at this point with people continually wanting to know things or to re explain things. However internet asshole which i went was a little much. Apologies.

No apologies need buddy. You are doing a good job keeping things together here.

Political Hack
04-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Well hopefully this is an end to it. Let's talk about sports.
For the record, let's not use "IT" for bullshit. Let's keep it clean and only use it for real breaking news. Or better yet, stop using it together because it is now ruined.

Unfortunately that catch phrase has run its course.

RocketDawg
04-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Unfortunately that catch phrase has run its course.

No, it's fortunately ... was getting a bit stale and close to a cliche.

tcdog70
04-10-2018, 08:31 AM
You know there are nicknames (Slick-Shorty-Slim-etc) then there are nicknames. I think giving a nickname that denigrates one of our Student Athletes to fit your agenda is what needs to be shitcanned. The good thing is Big T (a good nickname) and Luke have made their shitty nicknames look ridiculous.
i think on a message board it is alright to be critical of their play, but to add a shitty nickname only makes the poster look like a dickhead(of course in truth some are dickheads).

AlmostPositive
04-10-2018, 09:16 AM
I have never understood the motivation to denigrate our players this way. The notion of much older men belittling the young men and women who represent the school is dubious at best.

If you feel inclined to do this, repeatedly, and get a charge out of it, you should probably do a major re-think.

You know there are nicknames (Slick-Shorty-Slim-etc) then there are nicknames. I think giving a nickname that denigrates one of our Student Athletes to fit your agenda is what needs to be shitcanned. The good thing is Big T (a good nickname) and Luke have made their shitty nicknames look ridiculous.
i think on a message board it is alright to be critical of their play, but to add a shitty nickname only makes the poster look like a dickhead(of course in truth some are dickheads).

preachermatt83
04-10-2018, 10:50 AM

Foambat is destroying that nickname with that massive .231 batting average.

BeardoMSU
04-10-2018, 11:39 AM

Whats the deal here, Preach? Is your manhood somehow tied to your ability to call him "Foambat"?

Todd4State
04-10-2018, 11:45 AM

This is where it's subjective. If you call a player slick or shorty and it's a nickname that the player doesn't like and considers offensive what's the difference?

Everyone that's saying this is making an assumption that isn't quantifiable on any way. You're basically saying it's OK because you say it's OK.

AlmostPositive
04-10-2018, 01:30 PM

Would you consider doing something with your time other than posting here?

The kid won us a game in the most dramatic fashion and still you bitch and carp. Pathetic.

tcdog70
04-10-2018, 01:48 PM

SO 17ING WHAT? SAY HE NEEDS TO HIT BETTER--DON'T GIVE HIM A SUXASS NICKNAME. WHAT IF YOUR SERMON SUCKS-YOU WANT FOLKS TO CALL YOU RETARDOMOUTH?

tcdog70
04-10-2018, 01:50 PM
This is where it's subjective. If you call a player slick or shorty and it's a nickname that the player doesn't like and considers offensive what's the difference?

Everyone that's saying this is making an assumption that isn't quantifiable on any way. You're basically saying it's OK because you say it's OK.

Are you drinking--what is hard about the nickname deal--If you wouldn't want someone calling your kid that nickname then don't call someone's else kid that nickname. Dude do you just like to be contra?

Homedawg
04-10-2018, 02:22 PM
Red and blue was for Arizona. The implication being there was no chance for us to win because everyone was wrapped up and doom and gloom and superstition because we lost the first game

I was actually being positive. Saying we had a chance and it wasn't over.

Some people here are so quick to accuse people of not being state fans because they don't post a lot.

High post counts are fine. I have high post counts on non sports message boards. Low post counts are fine too. The dick measuring contest about post counts is pretty silly though.

You were being a dick then, let's see if you can continue.

yjnkdawg
04-10-2018, 02:30 PM
Grown men on a message board giving and calling student athletes nicknames that they came up with, (not ones the student athletes did), and for their fun, is pretty stupid and immature. You could expect that from a young kid, but supposedly grown men? For you who think it is alright, what if this was your son or daughter. Would you think somebody was just having fun, or would you be upset with the ones calling them their so-called fun nicknames? I'm glad the Mods took action on this crap and commend them for doing so. Some people need to grow up.

AlmostPositive
04-10-2018, 02:37 PM
supposedly grown men? For you who think it is alright, what if this was your son or daughter. Would you think somebody was just having fun, or would you be upset with the ones calling them their so-called fun nicknames?

Exactly... this is not something a well-adjusted adult does. You wouldn't want it done to your own kids, you shouldn't want to see it here.

ScoobaDawg
04-10-2018, 02:40 PM
Not really.. he was doing the same thing Cadaver does all the time..I think it's dumb but some people have dumb superstitions..

Liverpooldawg
04-10-2018, 02:41 PM

Are you REALLY a preacher? I doubt it very seriously.

Bulldog1
04-10-2018, 02:45 PM

Preacher never cusses on here. I see nothing wrong with the statement you quoted. Can you point it out to me?

Liverpooldawg
04-10-2018, 02:47 PM
Exactly... this is not something a well-adjusted adult does. You wouldn't want it done to your own kids, you shouldn't want to see it here.

I know one of the player's family who they are doing it to. They don't like it, at ALL, but they do realise the kind of people who are doing it. So do we all. It's sad really.

Liverpooldawg
04-10-2018, 02:49 PM
Preacher never cusses on here. I see nothing wrong with the statement you quoted. Can you point it out to me?

The preachers I know don't use derogatory and insulting nicknames for people. Perhaps at your church they do.

Todd4State
04-10-2018, 02:50 PM
Are you drinking--what is hard about the nickname deal--If you wouldn't want someone calling your kid that nickname then don't call someone's else kid that nickname. Dude do you just like to be contra?

No- just pointing out the sense of entitlement that is a double standard which you clearly don't and won't understand.

Bulldog1
04-10-2018, 02:52 PM
The preachers I know don't use derogatory and insulting nicknames for people. Perhaps at your church they do.

No they don't. This has nothing to do with HIM, but his performance. It's not personal. Just the way I see it.

Liverpooldawg
04-10-2018, 02:54 PM
No they don't. This has nothing to do with HIM, but his performance. It's not personal. Just the way I see it.

It's derogatory and insulting and meant to be that way. That has been plain from the start. The preachers I know would be trying to positively encourage someone having a rough time. They certainly wouldn't be using an insult for a nickname.

yjnkdawg
04-10-2018, 02:55 PM

I'm not to judge, but I have never seen a "Preacher" (Pastor of a Church), make some of the type of comments that you have on this board. For those of you, who have fun about calling our student athletes your so-called prescribed fun nicknames, these student athletes were recruited to come play at MSU , and represent our university, both on the field and off the field. Apparently some of you can't comprehend that. Read more and post less, and you may probably actually learn something beneficial.

preachermatt83
04-10-2018, 03:04 PM
I'm not to judge, but I have never seen a "Preacher" (Pastor of a Church), make some of the type of comments that you have on this board. For those of you, who have fun about calling our student athletes your so-called prescribed fun nicknames, these student athletes were recruited to come play at MSU , and represent our university, both on the field and off the field. Apparently some of you can't comprehend that. Read more and post less, and you may probably actually learn something beneficial.

It's no longer a shot at foambat. It's done now to antogonize the whiners.

preachermatt83
04-10-2018, 03:05 PM

Thanks for your ability to use common sense. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters here.

preachermatt83
04-10-2018, 03:06 PM

Ha!! Truth!! He can't

AlmostPositive
04-10-2018, 03:24 PM

Why don't you invite me to your child's school play or one of your sermons?.... I think I can help you figure it all out with a few well chosen public slurs...

"antagonize"

BeardoMSU
04-10-2018, 03:24 PM

Whiners, eh? Glad to see you're fighting the good fight.**

preachermatt83
04-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Whiners, eh? Glad to see you're fighting the good fight.**
Whiner #1 identified

preachermatt83
04-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Why don't you invite me to your child's school play or one of your sermons?.... I think I can help you figure it all out with a few well chosen public slurs...

"antagonize"
Better idea... come to one of her softball games and get a lesson on how to properly do it. I called her chicken the whole game once because she bailed out on a change up. Every time she would come up to bat I'd say "lets go chicken" ... but she has thick skin. I'm not raising snowflakes.

ScoobaDawg
04-10-2018, 03:43 PM

In other words he's just trolling guys move along.

BeardoMSU
04-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Whiner #1 identified

Cute, Charlotte. You like your new nickname? It's a play off "Charlatan".***

BeardoMSU
04-10-2018, 03:45 PM
In other words he's just trolling guys move along.

Yep. Done. Let him troll his congregation.

tcdog70
04-10-2018, 03:59 PM
No- just pointing out the sense of entitlement that is a double standard which you clearly don't and won't understand.

you are the one who can't seem to understand. Like I said-most get it-some don't--it seems you don't. Continue on, I really don't care. The isn't a double standard--my premise is don't call our student athletes shitty nicknames.--Comprehend Sport?

Bulldog1
04-10-2018, 04:00 PM
Thanks for your ability to use common sense. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters here.

Appreciate it. You are a great poster as well.

Homedawg
04-10-2018, 04:14 PM
Not really.. he was doing the same thing Cadaver does all the time..I think it's dumb but some people have dumb superstitions..

The last comment was total dick. I know who won. He was...

Commercecomet24
04-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Well this has definitely been one of the most interesting and entertaining threads ever.

Todd4State
04-10-2018, 05:06 PM
you are the one who can't seem to understand. Like I said-most get it-some don't--it seems you don't. Continue on, I really don't care. The isn't a double standard--my premise is don't call our student athletes shitty nicknames.--Comprehend Sport?

And my premise is that "nicknames" are Ok as long as the certain MSU group think allows them to be if they like them. And if they don't then the MSU groupthink calls it slander. Their words not mine.

And I don't like the FoamBat stuff- but at the same time I will call a spade a spade rather than try to justify something silly.

HotMop
04-10-2018, 05:34 PM

You're right, way too few posts.

deadheaddawg
04-10-2018, 05:34 PM

No I wasn't. Not then.

If you think.i was then you clearly have no idea what was going on.

I have been a dick, but not then. I would like for you to point out what was dickish about trying to tell people that we still had a shot to win and not be so doom and gloomy

deadheaddawg
04-10-2018, 05:38 PM

You are nothing but a coward. Calling someone a name that is not here to challenge you.

Good old cowardmatt83.

And I hope people are lying when they say you are actually a preacher. Cause preachers should be decent humans, not childish cowards

Turfdawg67
04-10-2018, 05:40 PM

I doubt it too. But he ain't raising no snowflakes, guess he doesn't like "those" people... so judgmental for a preacher. Modern day Christianity... lots of hate.

deadheaddawg
04-10-2018, 05:41 PM

You need Jesus in your life son.

Until then, you shall be know as Foambible

deadheaddawg
04-10-2018, 05:43 PM
The last comment was total dick. I know who won. He was...

What comment? The red and blue one? That was done BEFORE the game.

HotMop
04-10-2018, 05:43 PM

I wonder what he calls someone that doesn't tithe above the minimum?

BeardoMSU
04-10-2018, 06:00 PM
I wonder what he calls someone that doesn't tithe above the minimum?

https://i.imgur.com/aMOCWO0.gif

...but when they do, oh boy, do they feel da power....*

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/c/c8/Benny_hinn_2.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110619075229

Liverpooldawg
04-10-2018, 06:03 PM
Ha!! Truth!! He can't

I already did

deadheaddawg
04-10-2018, 06:16 PM
Does Foambible give rival preachers insulting nicknames? Or his family?

basedog
04-10-2018, 06:38 PM

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/c/c8/Benny_hinn_2.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110619075229

Now that is funny and I don't care who you are!

+1

I seen it dawg
04-10-2018, 06:56 PM
In my opinion, on this and in general, people get so bent out of shape about a WORD. Not a threatening action of any kind but a WORD. I've got a sneaky feeling that Alexander's teammates bust his balls over it just as he probably, along with his other teammates, bust other teammates balls over other nicknames. If FoamBat bothers him from some message board then he has no chance in the real world. That's baseball.

Liverpooldawg
04-10-2018, 07:13 PM
In my opinion, on this and in general, people get so bent out of shape about a WORD. Not a threatening action of any kind but a WORD. I've got a sneaky feeling that Alexander's teammates bust his balls over it just as he probably, along with his other teammates, bust other teammates balls over other nicknames. If FoamBat bothers him from some message board then he has no chance in the real world. That's baseball.

I just don't like seeing "our" fans using derogatory names about our own players. I can understand it from rivals, but I don't get it from us. Its not a good look.

I seen it dawg
04-10-2018, 07:15 PM
I just don't like seeing "our" fans using derogatory names about our own players. I can understand it from rivals, but I don't get it from us. Its not a good look.

That's your opinion and that's ok.

Turfdawg67
04-10-2018, 08:04 PM

Well I think the game thread melts are 100x worse. "It's over", "We suck", "Howland/Mullen/Stansbury/Cohen should be fired", "SC will win by 10", "Freeze owns us", "Petrino is playing chess and we're playing checkers", etc... and then the same 17ers are there at the end praising our tenacity and wherewithal if we come back and win. Screw nicknames, be bothered by our ****ing fair weather fans.

preachermatt83
04-10-2018, 09:23 PM

Dude we have our differences but that's hilarious. One of the funniest things I've ever seen on here. Well done man. I'm serious.

preachermatt83
04-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Guys I will ease up. I've just been jerking around but I can see it's being taken way too seriously by some and that's prob my fault so I sincerely apologize. I mean that.

Bulldog1
04-10-2018, 09:25 PM

LOL.

BoomBoom
04-10-2018, 09:27 PM
So long as Antonio Hargro is still Stonehands, I'm fine with whatever.

Noxdog
04-10-2018, 10:22 PM

Baptist, Matt is repping.

Noxdog
04-10-2018, 10:25 PM

Way to turn the other cheek!