PDA

View Full Version : Good Baseball weekend for the Dawgs

WPDawg
04-08-2018, 05:25 PM
Way to go fellas. Nice finish by Luke Alexander.

msbulldog
04-08-2018, 05:40 PM
HARD BAT FROM BELMONT, MS! I sure am glad you are a BULLDOG!

Jack Lambert
04-08-2018, 06:23 PM
I listen to the Ole Miss net work after the game and there was some slow walking and sad singing going on.

MaroonFlounder
04-08-2018, 07:52 PM
Yanci on his forum, and the douche radio announcers were talking about how small and puny the Msu players were...and then the #3 Sharts lost 2 outta 3 to those pipsqueaks.

Hilarious.

Bully13
04-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Yanci on his forum, and the douche radio announcers were talking about how small and puny the Msu players were...and then the #3 Sharts lost 2 outta 3 to those pipsqueaks.

Hilarious.

and they wonder why we call them shit birds

Dental Dawg33
04-08-2018, 07:57 PM
7-1 in two years and 9 out of the last 11

Todd4State
04-08-2018, 07:58 PM

Hilarious.

And you know they have heard that size doesn't matter before.

Red Sox Dawg
04-08-2018, 08:18 PM
Alexander's new nickname is 'Wood'

Commercecomet24
04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Truly in Baseball size doesn?t matter. I?ve seen a team full of little scrappy dudes whoop a**. Size as in all sports certainly helps but in Baseball above all others is not a pre requisite to being successful.

Pollodawg
04-08-2018, 08:38 PM
Looked at Nafoom a little while ago. There is some serious salt over there. And as far as Dudy Noble being a “shit hole”, YaDi, OM will never have anything close to what the new Dude is. I mean, I know you may think that, but we will just have to add that to the heap of things you believe that simply aren’t true, things like: the Civil War should be called the War of Northern Agression and that Lynard Skinnard is the greatest band of all time or that Hugh Freeze is who he said he was, etc.

Skydawg1
04-08-2018, 08:39 PM
Truly in Baseball size doesn?t matter. I?ve seen a team full of little scrappy dudes whoop a**. Size as in all sports certainly helps but in Baseball above all others is not a pre requisite to being successful.They can step off the bus looking as beefed up as they wanna be but that cursive Ole Miss script and the powder blue uni's render them effeminate immediately.

Pollodawg
04-08-2018, 08:40 PM
7 of the last eight, I’d say things are beck to normal here.

Commercecomet24
04-08-2018, 08:43 PM
7 of last 8 and third straight year we?ve won the series.

Todd4State
04-08-2018, 09:00 PM
Looked at Nafoom a little while ago. There is some serious salt over there. And as far as Dudy Noble being a “shit hole”, YaDi, OM will never have anything close to what the new Dude is. I mean, I know you may think that, but we will just have to add that to the heap of things you believe that simply aren’t true, things like: the Civil War should be called the War of Northern Agression and that Lynard Skinnard is the greatest band of all time or that Hugh Freeze is who he said he was, etc.

I figure most of their fans were into Coldplay or Nickleback.

Jack Lambert
04-08-2018, 09:34 PM

Hilarious.

What's more hilarious their coach could play racket ball against the curb.

Lance Harbor
04-08-2018, 09:49 PM
One of those bands packs stadiums worldwide, the other is much more concise than you.

I figure most of their fans were into Coldplay or Nickleback.

ATTILLA THE DOG
04-08-2018, 09:57 PM

skynyrd is the greatest band of all time

Todd4State
04-08-2018, 10:03 PM
One of those bands packs stadiums worldwide, the other is much more concise than you.

I'll take being smarter than Nickleback as a compliment.