PDA

View Full Version : Get used to it fella's

preachermatt83
04-06-2018, 08:59 PM
This class is going to be outstanding and the future is even brighter. JoeMo and this staff are recruiting like something MSU has never seen. Remember all these 2019 guys that ppl were saying we might as well concede to the bearsharks because they had such an "in" with them...well guess what?? OM might get a few of them but this loaded Mississippi class is looking far more maroon than anyone thought possible. We will get some that folks thought would go to om. We will dominate this in state class which most thought was impossible. JoeMo is the man!! Oh, and we all knew Huff and hud could croot but Getsey and lukabu are killing it. Players on the team now are saying that Lukabu is the most impressive coach they have ever had. And that croots parents LOVE him. Getsey is known as the "closer". This is exciting guys.

msstate7
04-06-2018, 09:07 PM
Sounds good. If the recruiting is outstanding and we have the year expected, open up the checkbook

JDog13
04-06-2018, 09:08 PM
The touch of death. We?re screwed now.

Pit Bull
When I hear about their signed scholly papers confirmed faxed in, then we will know. Until then, well, it's just fluff to me. I don't even pay attention to recruiting until signing day.

Bulldog1
Yes it is. We own Mississippi.

ScoobaDawg
04-06-2018, 09:57 PM
I'll believe it when I see it... Till then.. I don't believe you know shit about shit... Your record on anything Is spotty at best.

preachermatt83
04-06-2018, 10:30 PM
I'll believe it when I see it... Till then.. I don't believe you know shit about shit... Your record on anything Is spotty at best.

Yet here you are reading and posting on my thread. I'm flattered by your obsession with me.

Bothrops
04-06-2018, 10:44 PM
It'll be interesting to see what the December/January drama will be like under a full cycle of JoMo and staff. You know..the time when the money moves up north. I doubt JoMo will be the easy mark that the job philanderer was.

preachermatt83
04-06-2018, 10:58 PM
It'll be interesting to see what the December/January drama will be like under a full cycle of JoMo and staff. You know..the time when the money moves up north. I doubt JoMo will be the easy mark that the job philanderer was.

I agree. I bet JoeMo won't ever roll over alike muffins did.

99jc
04-06-2018, 11:00 PM
Where is Juan 34 Valdez to confirm this news.

Doggie_Style
04-07-2018, 07:43 AM
Where is Juan 34 Valdez to confirm this news.

He?s on coffee break

Red Sox Dawg
04-07-2018, 08:08 AM
He?s on coffee break

+1. Rep given

BuckyIsAB****
04-07-2018, 08:46 AM
When I hear about their signed scholly papers confirmed faxed in, then we will know. Until then, well, it's just fluff to me. I don't even pay attention to recruiting until signing day.

This is the right approach. Committments are as useful as preseason polls

Bully13
04-07-2018, 08:53 AM
I understand the not counting the chickens before they hatch stuff but one cannot deny there's a difference going on.

preachermatt83
04-07-2018, 09:20 AM
I understand the not counting the chickens before they hatch stuff but one cannot deny there's a difference going on.

Truth! Rep given.

preachermatt83
04-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Told ya guys... get used to it!!! The country club is gone!!

TrapGame
04-11-2018, 08:41 PM
Told ya guys... get used to it!!! The country club is gone!!

When you are right it's a beautiful thing.

preachermatt83
04-11-2018, 08:52 PM
When you are right it's a beautiful thing.

Haha!! Touche'

Liverpooldawg
04-11-2018, 08:53 PM
He?s on coffee break

Lol!

TUSK
04-11-2018, 09:24 PM
What kinda “difference” we talking ‘bout?

Like a top 15 ranked class?

(Asking for a friend)

Lance Harbor
04-11-2018, 09:28 PM
Forget it, he's rolling.

What kinda “difference” we talking ‘bout?

Like a top 15 ranked class?

(Asking for a friend)

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-11-2018, 09:30 PM
This class is going to be outstanding and the future is even brighter. JoeMo and this staff are recruiting like something MSU has never seen. Remember all these 2019 guys that ppl were saying we might as well concede to the bearsharks because they had such an "in" with them...well guess what?? OM might get a few of them but this loaded Mississippi class is looking far more maroon than anyone thought possible. We will get some that folks thought would go to om. We will dominate this in state class which most thought was impossible. JoeMo is the man!! Oh, and we all knew Huff and hud could croot but Getsey and lukabu are killing it. Players on the team now are saying that Lukabu is the most impressive coach they have ever had. And that croots parents LOVE him. Getsey is known as the "closer". This is exciting guys.

It is April! Let's pump less sunshine and more brakes.

DownwardDawg
04-11-2018, 10:06 PM
He?s on coffee break

Outstanding

TUSK
04-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Forget it, he's rolling.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???

TaleofTwoDogs
04-11-2018, 10:36 PM

True this, but our skins are pretty thick at MSU because of our past. Like Pit Bull says it ain't over until it's over. CJM seems to have that first year energy you need to get the job done. Let's hope it keeps gaining momentum.

FISHDAWG
04-12-2018, 07:51 AM

agreed ... and I would like to know how "momentum" can't be anything but positive ... even if we lose a few before signing day these commits are
bringing a thing called attention to our program

Jack Lambert
04-12-2018, 08:05 AM

I don't think there will be too many battles this cycle. The state is really deep, they can only sign a certain number and it appears we are going after different out of state recruits.

Now where we will get screws and JoMo may not know it will be in the flipping just to be able to say we flip from State.

I seen it dawg
04-12-2018, 08:25 AM

It's ok to let some sunshine thru. The country club staff before never had us in any position to talk to these kind of guys much less get a commitment.

louisvilledawg
04-12-2018, 08:45 AM

I'm so glad you spelled brakes correctly. No telling how many times i've seen "breaks" on this board.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-12-2018, 09:12 AM
It's ok to let some sunshine thru. The country club staff before never had us in any position to talk to these kind of guys much less get a commitment.

I completely agree but that post is damn near standing next to the sun.

I seen it dawg
04-12-2018, 09:18 AM
Guys are excited. Haven't had that about recruiting since the Kang

bulldawg28
04-12-2018, 09:20 AM

He's not relying on Mississippi guys only. He's gotten 3 4* stars from out of state. He's recruiting the region not just the state.

tcdog70
04-12-2018, 09:27 AM
the early signing period has changed recruiting dynamics. I think it will help schools like MSU greatly.