PDA

View Full Version : MSU WBB comes in at #8 on preseason poll. UConn is 4th. Pretty generous

99jc
04-06-2018, 07:13 PM
Considering all we are losing. And the only thing we have coming back is a big center with no skill set. :D. Tenn is #9. SC is #15

msstatelp1
04-06-2018, 07:29 PM
Considering all we are losing. And the only thing we have coming back is a big center with no skill set. :D. Tenn is #9. SC is #15

Next year may be more wide open than any in a while. Seems like everybody's got big shoes to fill. My biggest concern is how quickly will we gel as a team.

Commercecomet24
04-06-2018, 08:06 PM
I have faith in Vic and there is a lot of talent on the roster. He?s gonna get em coached up. Vic ain?t a one hit wonder. I think we are a top 10 team.

Goldendawg
04-06-2018, 08:07 PM
We are now a big name in WBB, kind of like the big boys in FB. You are thought of every year in the pre-season polls even if rebuilding. Heck, we won't rebuild, we will just reload! Hail WBB! Hail Vic! Hail State!

Pit Bull
04-06-2018, 09:03 PM
Isn't Notre Dame returning everybody on their team plus bringing back several bigs they lost to injury? If true, then they would be my definite pick to win it all again next year.

confucius say
04-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Next years team will have more talent than this years team. Really not even close. And I said talent, not production.

deadheaddawg
04-06-2018, 09:15 PM
Next years team will have more talent than this years team. Really not even close. And I said talent, not production.

Is that because of the incoming class? I don't really follow recruiting, but that is pretty awesome news to hear

klong-dog
04-06-2018, 11:07 PM
But no replacing VV. We will definitely be more athletic and have more size. We add a 6'5, 6'3, & a 6'1. Plus a red shirted 5 star.

Liverpooldawg
04-06-2018, 11:26 PM
The reason is we return the best player in women's college basketball. We lost a lot but we still have her.

Skydawg1
04-06-2018, 11:37 PM
The reason is we return the best player in women's college basketball. We lost a lot but we still have her.Ah yes, her. The player that missed tons of point blank shots in the title game that would have put us on the map. She can only get better, offensively. Hope Vic can push the right buttons next year.

Liverpooldawg
04-06-2018, 11:45 PM
Ah yes, her. The player that missed tons of point blank shots in the title game that would have put us on the map. She can only get better, offensively. Hope Vic can push the right buttons next year.

Put us on the map? We are already on it "Dawg". Vic pushed the wrong buttons? Please explain this nonsense. Does it give you pleasure to blast one of the best to ever wear the maroon and white? Are you 34? Are you something else. I'm really tired of this crap.

msbulldog
04-07-2018, 07:21 AM
Put us on the map? We are already on it "Dawg". Vic pushed the wrong buttons? Please explain this nonsense. Does it give you pleasure to blast one of the best to ever wear the maroon and white? Are you 34? Are you something else. I'm really tired of this crap.

With you LP!