PDA

View Full Version : C34

preachermatt83
04-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Say what you want but I'm not "toting water". I'm speaking the truth... this site DOES NOT EXIST WITHOUT C34. So for you few posters who keep hammering away at him for one questionable post, know that you are doing far more harm to this site than Wool is. Just take it easy. Oh, and I assure you, this site will survive without you, but not so sure it would survive without folks like C34, ISID, and those guys.

BeardoMSU
04-05-2018, 11:43 PM
Are you being paid by the syllable, or what? Try not to be so obvious, dude.

preachermatt83
04-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Are you being paid by the syllable, or what? Try not to be so obvious, dude.

No it's just annoying and disrespectful to see you guys constantly running down one of the guys responsible for this site even existing. Did he make a questionable post? Sure... but I'm sure you have too before.

BeardoMSU
04-05-2018, 11:48 PM
No it's just annoying and disrespectful to see you guys constantly running down one of the guys responsible for this site even existing. Did he make a questionable post? Sure... but I'm sure you have too before.

The ****? Nobody is above reproach, Preach. Not the the President, and definitely not the founder of a damn message board.

Tell us again how you're not toting water?

preachermatt83
04-05-2018, 11:52 PM
The ****? Nobody is above reproach, Preach. Not the the President, and definitely not the founder of a damn message board.

Tell us again how you're not toting water?

Pointing out a fault, and constant hounding is two different things. I just find it disrespectful. But carry on if it makes you feel better.

ScoobaDawg
04-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Read your damn pm preacher... You don't know what you are talking about..

TXDawg
04-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Who is this C34 you speak of? The only one that’s been causing problems today is MLM.

I’ll call it again...PreacherMatt = MLM

The ultimate alter.

CadaverDawg
04-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Say what you want but I'm not "toting water". I'm speaking the truth... this site DOES NOT EXIST WITHOUT C34. So for you few posters who keep hammering away at him for one questionable post, know that you are doing far more harm to this site than Wool is. Just take it easy. Oh, and I assure you, this site will survive without you, but not so sure it would survive without folks like C34, ISID, and those guys.

Yikes.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/cut.gif

BeardoMSU
04-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Pointing out a fault, and constant hounding is two different things. I just find it disrespectful. But carry on if it makes you feel better.

Constantly hounding?

Ok....lets trace the genesis of this day's events....

What thread started this?

How was this thread worded?

Was this intentional?

And if so, why?

What was the response to this thread by the general populous?

How did the follow up thread being?

Why did it immediately get locked?

Why has there been a day full of deleted threads?

Are you for or against open discussion?

Or do you prefer propaganda?

Or, more simply, do you think it's OK for a person to delete threads and ban posters as he sees fit with no oversight whatsoever?

Oh, and lastly, tell me how HE is the victim here, and we'er just piling on?

ScoobaDawg
04-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Guys it's not preachers fault. A lot of people probably have no idea what's going on if they didn't catch the threads that were up for a sec before mlm coffee man deleted them.

BeardoMSU
04-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Guys it's not preachers fault. A lot of people probably have no idea what's going on if they didn't catch the threads that were up for a sec before mlm coffee man deleted them.

Good point, and one I hadn't thought of.

Bulldog1
04-06-2018, 12:03 AM

Do mods have access to recently deleted threads?

ScoobaDawg
04-06-2018, 12:07 AM
Do mods have access to recently deleted threads?

No. Well sometimes. There is soft delete and hard delete. Mlm coffee man hard deleted everything because I was restoring my threads from soft delete.

preachermatt83
04-06-2018, 12:09 AM
I'm out guys. Y'all enjoy. I have a feeling this will be settled by tomorrow morning

BeardoMSU
04-06-2018, 12:11 AM
I'm out guys. Y'all enjoy. I have a feeling this will be settled by tomorrow morning

Great attempt at accountability***

ScoobaDawg

IT already has been.. For now.

Bulldog1
No. Well sometimes. There is soft delete and hard delete. Mlm coffee man hard deleted everything because I was restoring my threads from soft delete.

Oh well.

TXDawg
04-06-2018, 12:13 AM

Yep. I’m sure MLM will be here to delete all of these threads by morning.

BeardoMSU
04-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Yep. I’m sure MLM will be here to delete all of these threads by morning.

And to give him a gold star*

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0z6edq3gmnrG/giphy.gif

basedog
04-06-2018, 07:33 AM
The agenda took a huge hit yesterday preacher, had no idea 34 was a big donor to your church****

Behrdawg
04-06-2018, 07:40 AM

This site is a collective success because of multiple people. There are folks that don’t even post here that contribute to our site. Elitedawgs does not exist because of one poster. I can assure you of that. So your post is not warranted. But thanks for posting.

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-06-2018, 07:48 AM
Seriously though, can anyone fill me and the other guys out of the loop on what happened? Or will talking about it in details result in bans?

Thus far, I've gathered that C34 said even stupider things than normal, and he got banned, now Preacher is being his usual rude, unchristian, and wrong self. But what was the thread about?

Remember backing the Women's Tourney, how there was a post calling out 34 for saying Big T sucked? And then 34 said everyone was making it up and he NEVER said anything like it? Well before other posters rolled in with links, I said something like "I don't remember details but I do remember 34 saying some pretty harshly anti T stuff. Just add my vote to the "34 is an idiot" pile". He banned my as for a week because of that post.

So I've been away and missed a lot, I gather he's been abusing his power even more since I left. What was the thread he started about?

Todd4State
04-06-2018, 07:51 AM
Seriously though, can anyone fill me and the other guys out of the loop on what happened? Or will talking about it in details result in bans?

Thus far, I've gathered that C34 said even stupider things than normal, and he got banned, now Preacher is being his usual rude, unchristian, and wrong self. But what was the thread about?

Remember backing the Women's Tourney, how there was a post calling out 34 for saying Big T sucked? And then 34 said everyone was making it up and he NEVER said anything like it? Well before other posters rolled in with links, I said something like "I don't remember details but I do remember 34 saying some pretty harshly anti T stuff. Just add my vote to the "34 is an idiot" pile". He banned my as for a week because of that post.

So I've been away and missed a lot, I gather he's been abusing his power even more since I left. What was the thread he started about?

Coach34 got banned? I missed that part of true.

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-06-2018, 07:57 AM
Coach34 got banned? I missed that part of true.

Oh maybe I'm wrong, and it's 34 that's deleting all the threads he doesn't like. That would make sense. I really have no idea what's going on, and I suspect C34s ban hammer is the reason the details are so hard to find. Ego tripping child he is; goes out of his way to give our own players insulting nicknames, makes controversial posts without thinking, and yet has the thinnest skin I've ever seen on a board and bans those who call him out.

Leroy Jenkins
04-06-2018, 08:27 AM
Im as cutthroat as anyone, but I don?t know how much longer our buddy Juan Valdez could have gone without deleting some stuff. It was fun though.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAcwRv9VVuQvjhAhmF5WI1ruiRK9Bkp Eqc4e1N1iwwvIq9ZPRffA

smootness
04-06-2018, 09:22 AM

All I know is that C34 posted some dumb snake oil coffee product he 'invested' in that was some magic weight loss pill. Basically he bought into a pyramid scheme and was trying to sell off his products. Then he deleted every single post and thread calling him out for it.

Evidently he has now been banned.

Stumpyrabbi
04-06-2018, 09:27 AM

Just curious do you defend the Gospel and scripture as doggedly as you defend a foul mouthed, thin-skinned, message board genius?

fishwater99
04-06-2018, 09:29 AM
All I know is that C34 posted some dumb snake oil coffee product he 'invested' in that was some magic weight loss pill. Basically he bought into a pyramid scheme and was trying to sell off his products. Then he deleted every single post and thread calling him out for it.

Say it isn't so...

ScoobaDawg
04-06-2018, 09:32 AM
Just curious do you defend the Gospel and scripture as doggedly as you defend a foul mouthed, thin-skinned, message board genius?

So...you make your first post here today.. I'm glad you figured out how to register finally since your other username preachermatt82 is still awaiting authorization. So what's your obsession with Preacher?

Westdawg
04-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Juan Valdez - hahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!
Love it

99jc
04-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Juan Valdez - hahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!
Love it

buy some.

DogsofAnarchy
04-06-2018, 09:51 AM

PreacherMatt, you and I don?t normally agree but in this case we do. Sounds reasonable and frankly I hope a few of these ?dogs? on here go on.

ScoobaDawg
04-06-2018, 09:53 AM
PreacherMatt, you and I don?t normally agree but in this case we do. Sounds reasonable and frankly I hope a few of these ?dogs? on here go on.

You really should read past the first post.. or just continue looking like a fool like preacher is... This site is more than one poster and was not created just for one poster.

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-06-2018, 10:01 AM
Trying to use your position on a message board to sell people on a pyramid scheme is a bad move. Spending literally the rest of the day deleting threads that are telling you it's a bad move is pathetic. If he would have taken his lumps like an adult this probably would have blown over by the end of the day yesterday. As seen in the last 24 hours, this isn't C34s board, as much as he wanted you to think it was. And even if it was, would you consider his behavior acceptable?

BeardoMSU
04-06-2018, 10:04 AM

Lord...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-06-2018, 10:35 AM
A preacher, a coach, and Juan Valdez walk into a bar...

Statecoachingblows**
04-06-2018, 10:45 AM

https://s17.postimg.org/s6g3nu027/C638_A420-794_F-4_A44-_B003-5_A8_F5_A857_FFE.gif

Westdawg
04-06-2018, 10:45 AM

👀👀👀

fishwater99
04-06-2018, 11:10 AM

Each have a cup of energy coffee, which one takes the biggest dump?

turkish
04-06-2018, 11:24 AM
I know of a way to find out for sure.

Johnson85
04-06-2018, 11:54 AM

I really am lost. I gather that:
- C34 tried to push a MLM scheme for coffee (really not a big deal; maybe not the best idea as an owner)
- people made fun of him (and rightfully so; I'm sure people already haev a lot of pent up aggression from not being able to make fun of their real life friends for their annoying ass MLM pestering, and a message board is a great place to unleash pent up frustration, especially after C34 hyped "IT" as coming)
- C34 got embarrassed or pissed at getting railed on (which he should have been, but in the sense of "i'm going to have to take my medicine for a while", not in a freaking out sense)
- C34 deleted threads railing on him and banned some people (which he really shouldn't have done, but it's still not a big deal now that it's being addressed; just more shit to rib him about that he is going to have to grow some thicker skin over)

But surely I am missing something for people to be acting like it's going to kill the site as opposed to just creating more ammo to give C34 shit about?

msstate7
04-06-2018, 11:57 AM
I really am lost. I gather that:
- C34 tried to push a MLM scheme for coffee (really not a big deal; maybe not the best idea as an owner)
- people made fun of him (and rightfully so; I'm sure people already haev a lot of pent up aggression from not being able to make fun of their real life friends for their annoying ass MLM pestering, and a message board is a great place to unleash pent up frustration, especially after C34 hyped "IT" as coming)
- C34 got embarrassed or pissed at getting railed on (which he should have been, but in the sense of "i'm going to have to take my medicine for a while", not in a freaking out sense)
- C34 deleted threads railing on him and banned some people (which he really shouldn't have done, but it's still not a big deal now that it's being addressed; just more shit to rib him about that he is going to have to grow some thicker skin over)

But surely I am missing something for people to be acting like it's going to kill the site as opposed to just creating more ammo to give C34 shit about?

No, what is gonna kill the board is calling out C34 at all. Do not mess with daddy. - preacher_matf

Lord McBuckethead
04-06-2018, 12:47 PM

If he would have just taken a little abuse over it to start, this all would have been an joke to all on this board and we would only bring it for the rest of eternity randomly in every once in a blue moon post. But when he deletes posts, well that throws gasoline on it. Respectful? This is a message board. If you want respect, don't be a dick and you will get it. Converse like an adult and people will not disrespect you. Seems simple.

Oh yeah, and next time, don't be giddy like a little girl when you hear a rumor about Mullen taking the TN job right before the start of the egg bowl. You either publish the rumor or you hold it until an appropriate time. "IT is COMING" is now more repulsive to me than our basketball team fighting in the stands. That and the post on the girls basketball team during the national championship, both were dick moves and everyone on here knows it.

I followed C34 here from the other board and was one of the first members to join. I have changed my username due to real life limitations, but I did follow him here because he has good information and generally is entertaining to shoot the stuff with on the board. But damn man C34, get yourself together and stop being a douchenozzle.

Lord McBuckethead
04-06-2018, 12:51 PM
No, what is gonna kill the board is calling out C34 at all. Do not mess with daddy. - preacher_matf

Kill the board, you guys can't be serious. C34 is a big boy. I am sure he literally can take a little quip here and there. If not, well maybe he should hang it up. This may not be the type of place for him.

Tennjed
04-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Kill the board, you guys can't be serious. C34 is a big boy. I am sure he literally can take a little quip here and there. If not, well maybe he should hang it up. This may not be the type of place for him.

I'm just a lurker, but made a login to chime in on this. I've been lurking and reading for years

But it's obvious C34 is NOT a big boy and CANT take a quip here and there. If he could he would not have deleted everything and started banning people because he was embarrassed.

C34 is the opposite of a big boy.

And what could kill this board is C34 and preacherman banning people for no reason. Deleting post for no reason. Heck preacherman was essentially bragging about it last night saying he wants to ban more.

It's childish and embarrassing for these people to be associated with Mississippi State

And for the record my login is a song reference, it has nothing to do with the Vols. I am a state fan thru and thru. But I guess I am going to be banned now for speaking the truth

ScoobaDawg
04-06-2018, 01:16 PM
I'm just a lurker, but made a login to chime in on this. I've been lurking and reading for years

But it's obvious C34 is NOT a big boy and CANT take a quip here and there. If he could he would not have deleted everything and started banning people because he was embarrassed.

And what could kill this board is C34 and preacherman banning people for no reason. Deleting post for no reason. Heck preacherman was essentially bragging about it last night saying he wants to ban more.

It's childish and embarrassing for these people to be associated with Mississippi State

And for the record my login is a song reference, it has nothing to do with the Vols. I am a state fan thru and thru. But I guess I am going to be banned now for speaking the truth

Actually.. two things need to be cleared up because I keep seeing this posted.
1) Coach34 only banned 1 person that ban has been removed. He did screw with my password but that was quickly fixed..twice.
2) Preachermatt83 has NO Extra Privileges than a regular user. He cannot Ban anyone, edit a post, or delete a post.

You won't be banned this time around..so welcome back.

Tennjed
04-06-2018, 01:42 PM
1) Coach34 only banned 1 person that ban has been removed. He did screw with my password but that was quickly fixed..twice.
2) Preachermatt83 has NO Extra Privileges than a regular user. He cannot Ban anyone, edit a post, or delete a post.

I apologize then about the banning comment. I was just going off second hand info.

My old login was banned years ago, not this go round. It was from a misunderstanding that was a little silly though. I made a clearly sarcastic joke that we shouldn't pull for State in the CWS because of superstition.

I was banned for rooting for the other team....lol. it was just an obvious joke.

But whatever. Long time ago. Glad to be back (I would like my old login back, if possible). This is mostly a great board with mostly great people

Turfdawg67
04-06-2018, 02:00 PM
Remember back when another contributor called Random Poster tried to sell us on Herbalife? Ah, the good times.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-06-2018, 02:11 PM
deadheaddawg?

DawgRockur
04-06-2018, 02:15 PM

Nail on the head.

ScoobaDawg
04-06-2018, 02:26 PM
I apologize then about the banning comment. I was just going off second hand info.

My old login was banned years ago, not this go round. It was from a misunderstanding that was a little silly though. I made a clearly sarcastic joke that we shouldn't pull for State in the CWS because of superstition.

I was banned for rooting for the other team....lol. it was just an obvious joke.

But whatever. Long time ago. Glad to be back (I would like my old login back, if possible). This is mostly a great board with mostly great people

Sure..give it 5 and it will be active.

smootness
04-06-2018, 03:17 PM

Come on, man. He didn't make a mistake and own up to it, only to receive constant ridicule. He made a bad decision, doubled down on it, refused to stop making bad decisions, and what he got in return was a little poking.

I do find it funny that we're talking about C34 on a message board and somehow the concern over a lack of respect is with everyone else, not C34.

RocketDawg
04-06-2018, 03:24 PM

I don't think anybody should be able to edit a post. That's the same as misquoting someone. If a moderator or owner want to delete a post, have at it. But don't alter what a person says.

preachermatt83
04-06-2018, 04:46 PM

Wow

sonofozarka
04-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Listen, if you've been around SixPack and EliteDawgs for the last 10 years and you don't realize that Coach34 is a profoundly horrible person, then you're an idiot. On top of that, if you've tracked his "inside info" over the years you'll realize he's wrong possibly more than anyone and has no good sources and quite possibly makes things up

Always baffled me why so many people followed him and left 6pack, which is actually run by a great guy.

BrunswickDawg
04-06-2018, 06:49 PM
Listen, if you've been around SixPack and EliteDawgs for the last 10 years and you don't realize that Coach34 is a profoundly horrible person, then you're an idiot. On top of that, if you've tracked his "inside info" over the years you'll realize he's wrong possibly more than anyone and has no good sources and quite possibly makes things up

Always baffled me why so many people followed him and left 6pack, which is actually run by a great guy.

For most of us it has never been about C34. I lurked on Genes Page and SPS for years. On the Pack, with the inside jokes and established hierarchy of posters I didn?t feel comfortable contributing much. Getting in on a site at the beginning - where I knew the history, the lingo was more in my comfort zone.

bulldawg28
04-06-2018, 06:52 PM

Why are you posting now? You've watched from the sidelines nicely.

Bulldog1
04-06-2018, 06:56 PM

Because this is the best message board ever.

ScoobaDawg
04-06-2018, 07:28 PM
I don't think anybody should be able to edit a post. That's the same as misquoting someone. If a moderator or owner want to delete a post, have at it. But don't alter what a person says.

Editing can be for a lot of reasons besides what you say. I edit posts to fix links, add links to original posts or fix html. I fix a ton of posts that people never notice. Nor does it change anyone's message.

BeardoMSU
04-06-2018, 07:31 PM
Wow

https://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Dont+worry+everything+will+be+alright+_a9ab37dde59 84aad8ea2837292a0a5f8.gif

preachermatt83
04-06-2018, 07:32 PM

Yet here you are posting. Geez.

Dawg61
04-06-2018, 07:33 PM

Waiting till he's banned to grow balls is weak

msstate7
04-06-2018, 07:37 PM
Lord knows C34 and I do not see eye to eye, but I think he should be back in the fold. Wanna hear his practice report, and he does make things interesting round here

Bulldog1
04-06-2018, 07:40 PM
Lord knows C34 and I do not see eye to eye, but I think he should be back in the fold. Wanna hear his practice report, and he does make things interesting round here

Yep. I like to hear what he has to say, I don’t want him gone.

msstatelp1
04-06-2018, 07:55 PM

I like both boards and visit both daily. Elitedawgs is staunchly MSU and I like that. There's times I want a strictly Maroon viewpoint. Sixpack tends to be more open to other fanbases and there's times I like that perspective. When Elitedawgs started, Sixpack seemed to have a heavy OM influence, at least IMHO but they've exorcised that influence over the past few years. Both sites work for the type posters they have.

preachermatt83
04-06-2018, 08:15 PM

Rep given

preachermatt83
04-06-2018, 08:16 PM

Yup. He's been at practice up close and personal today and we don't even get the scoop from him today BC of this crap.

preachermatt83
04-06-2018, 08:17 PM

Nailed it!!!!

Goldendawg
04-06-2018, 08:22 PM
I discovered ED when they were mentioned in a SPS thread I was reading and I googled it and have been here since. I read both daily, but have never registered on SPS. I like the format here much better.

Goldendawg
04-06-2018, 08:26 PM

Heck yeah, we all make mistakes. Even that Mullen guy called Holloway up the middle far too many times. Someone should have banned him a couple of weeks for that alone. Hail State!

turkish
04-06-2018, 08:33 PM
Nm

Bulldog1
04-06-2018, 08:38 PM

Tell it like it is, 61! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dawg61 again.

BeardoMSU
04-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Yup. He's been at practice up close and personal today and we don't even get the scoop from him today BC of this crap.

Which he is 100% responsible for. Accountability: it's part of being an adult.

DawgRockur
04-06-2018, 08:41 PM

All you?ve gotta do is send him an email or text. Orrr.. he could PM you from his other username.

This ?crap? is on him, so if you?re gonna blame anyone, blame ya boy.

Swami Dawg
04-06-2018, 08:49 PM
Swami is not for being for it the banning of peoples. We are all being making mistakes. Even Swami made it biggest mistake not being careful and was bited by bad bad snake! Maybe needed time out for it some personal reflections and meditations. Swami has for to being found that meditation is helping heal body and spirit after snakey bite. Maybe it is for to being the drugs though....

For you being interested checking out this site for popular Hindu meditation tips.
http://www.thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/hindu-meditation/

After it being meditated perhaps apology or remorseful appeal will smooth it things out.

In future endeavors it may being wise of you to be hiring professional marketing agency to be acting in your behalfs. They can for to be creative and making up new slogan and such. Swami has cousin that is for to being good at business promotions. Swami being did ask for him to do sample of work for promoting business.

https://s7.postimg.org/7l1wpiw63/valdez.jpg

Be of it understanding sample is very rough drafts. Only being done in minutes or two. If it you being interested PM Swami for to be making introductions.

Your

deadheaddawg
04-06-2018, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post

Nailed it!!!!

Not having any balls and deleting every post that was critical of him.....and I mean every post is...much weaker.

I can't believe you will sit there and defend him deleting every post that is critical of him, then call someone else weak.

And for the record I don't want C34 banned either. I want him though to take his medicine like a man. The guy can sure dish out the insults, but he sure ain't man enough to take it.

That's what's got people upset. You can't push that diet scam crap then throw a temper tantrum when you get called out on it

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-06-2018, 09:20 PM

I gotta give it to you. At least you lick his boots with zero shame

BeardoMSU
04-06-2018, 09:24 PM

It really is fascinating.

Lord McBuckethead
04-06-2018, 09:30 PM
Not having any balls and deleting every post that was critical of him.....and I mean every post is...much weaker.

I can't believe you will sit there and defend him deleting every post that is critical of him, then call someone else weak.

And for the record I don't want C34 banned either. I want him though to take his medicine like a man. The guy can sure dish out the insults, but he sure ain't man enough to take it.

That's what's got people upset. You can't push that diet scam crap then throw a temper tantrum when you get called out on it

Bingo. C34 needs to start a thred when he gets back apologizing for deleting threads. Then everyone will move on. Until then, C34 is a little panzee for deleting threads like a little girl.

preachermatt83
04-06-2018, 09:42 PM

It has nothing to do with that. I'd be the same way if it were hack or isid... I just think not having one of the owners on the page is just dumb.

msstate7
04-06-2018, 09:44 PM
I wonder if C34 asked for a ban. Stay gone for a while, and then maybe everyone has moved on some. This way he can save some face

Noxdog
04-06-2018, 09:48 PM
It really is fascinating.

You would think a preacher would hold an individual more accountable. Then again, maybe he's just a c34 wannabe.

ScoobaDawg
04-06-2018, 09:53 PM
It has nothing to do with that. I'd be the same way if it were hack or isid... I just think not having one of the owners on the page is just dumb.

And I told you last night your opinion on this doesn't matter. You tried to question me and I told you what was what. If that wasn't enough behr corrected you this morning again. No one poster is more important than this board. Whether they are one of the owners or not..

Noxdog
04-06-2018, 09:56 PM
And I told you last night your opinion on this doesn't matter. You tried to question me and I told you what was what. If that wasn't enough behr corrected you this morning again. No one poster is more important than this board. Whether they are one of the owners or not..

I'm all about letting bygones be bygones, but sometimes you can't fix stupid.

ScoobaDawg
04-06-2018, 09:59 PM
I'm all about letting bygones be bygones, but sometimes you can't fix stupid.

It's been a joke about Preacher and his record on things and positions in the past. Now he's just set it at an all time high and truly shown his ass.

deadheaddawg
04-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Did he at least apologize for trying to pyramid scheme the board? Did he show any sign of taking responsibility before he deleted everythingthing?

preachermatt83
04-06-2018, 10:28 PM
You would think a preacher would hold an individual more accountable. Then again, maybe he's just a c34 wannabe.

Or perhaps said preacher had rather extend mercy as opposed to judgement

preachermatt83
04-06-2018, 10:29 PM

Power trip much?

Commercecomet24
04-06-2018, 10:35 PM
C34 is a benefit to the board for sure. That being said he needs to offer up an apology for his screwup. Everyone screws up but you have to own it when you do and apologize. I?m sure an apology would go a long way.

ScoobaDawg
04-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Power trip much?

I'm not on any kind of power trip... And I'm done beating into you head how wrong your thoughts are.

If I had a power trip. Do you think you would still be here...

Wet Dawg
04-06-2018, 10:45 PM
I rarely post but enjoy the site. I’m sure my opinion has no merit and that’s fine. But I feel I should at least say this: 34 is a complete dick and an egomaniac. His personality reflects a guy with a little dick and a fat wife and I personally don’t like him. However, this is a message board after all. If he wants to be a keyboard cowboy and continue to be an ass then so be it. This world has too many hyper sensitive pussies in it. I say unban the guy.

Noxdog
04-06-2018, 10:46 PM

Idols, so have at it dude. Wish you would use that same teaching to those you oppose or disagree with. I mean, you are supposed to be an example, right?

I seen it dawg
04-06-2018, 10:56 PM
Enough is enough. Time to move on.

I seen it dawg
04-06-2018, 10:59 PM
It's been a joke about him and his record on things and positions in the past. Now he's just set it at an all time high and truly shown his ass.

I think this has run its course. Any future comments on the subject are unnecessary.

deadheaddawg
04-06-2018, 11:01 PM

Power trip much?

lol

You will extend mercy to the guy with the biggest power trip here......but you cast judgement on other and accuse them of doing the very thing your leader C34 does.

Power trip...wow. The lack of situational awareness you have is astonishing. I have never seen anyone run in circles to defend someone like you do for him. C34 does all these things you are complain of others doing to him....and he does it more.

Just own the fact that what happened doesn't matter. You are going to defend him regardless. All the while blind to the hypocrisy you spew

I seen it dawg
04-06-2018, 11:02 PM
As i said earlier time to move on

Bulldog1
04-06-2018, 11:04 PM
As i said earlier time to move on

Agree. I’m past it. Now let’s whip the Rebels twice tomorrow!

deadheaddawg
04-06-2018, 11:06 PM
Enough is enough. Time to move on.

why not just skip this thread? This single thread does not impact the other threads.

Nothing wrong with leaving one thread up to let people discuss it. Life can go on here. Just skip this thread.

C34 did this by deleting the threads and trying to pyramid scheme the board. Just go on to the next thread if you do not agree

deadheaddawg
04-06-2018, 11:14 PM
If the mods all agree it's time to move on, then that's y'all's choice. Y'all are in charge.

I just wonder what the game plan is. Tell everyone to be quite and then in a few days C34 comes back like nothing happened. Nothing more is said.

I would like to keep the discussion going until he gets back. He needs to explain himself.

But do as you wish. I will always enjoy the board

Liverpooldawg
04-06-2018, 11:23 PM

If ANY of us had done what he did it would have been a lifetime ban.

sonofozarka
04-06-2018, 11:23 PM

Waiting until he's banned? So we're supposed to believe he's really banned from his own board? Am I supposed to be scared he's going to Internet kick my ass when he's "reactivated?" You guys sound like the middle school kid that says "I bet you won't say it to his face!!!"

Listen I'll say the same thing today, tomorrow, 5 years ago, and 5 years from now. The guy is just an awful human being. And unlike you guys with 20,000 posts who have your identity wrapped up in this board and would actually go crazy if you couldn't post in the board, I don't give a shit. I'm a State fan and like to read all the boards, but only post every once in a blue moon and don't have time to post 200 times a day

Cloak
04-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Did he at least apologize for trying to pyramid scheme the board? Did he show any sign of taking responsibility before he deleted everythingthing?

No. I think this is why people, including myself, are still pissed off. He tried to scam people that trust him. Take the rep hit and man up. Hiding from your faults only makes it look more shady.

C34 - Start a thread, explain why it happened, make a couple jokes, and let's move on. This will hurt your reputation for a while, but we need to go back to being the best board on the internet.

Dawg61
04-06-2018, 11:58 PM
Waiting until he's banned? So we're supposed to believe he's really banned from his own board? Am I supposed to be scared he's going to Internet kick my ass when he's "reactivated?" You guys sound like the middle school kid that says "I bet you won't say it to his face!!!"

Listen I'll say the same thing today, tomorrow, 5 years ago, and 5 years from now. The guy is just an awful human being. And unlike you guys with 20,000 posts who have your identity wrapped up in this board and would actually go crazy if you couldn't post in the board, I don't give a shit. I'm a State fan and like to read all the boards, but only post every once in a blue moon and don't have time to post 200 times a day

Waiting till someone can't defend themselves to talk shit about them is weak. Internet or in real life. I've been a member on here for roughly 5 years so that averages to ten posts a day not 200. It's very easy to put 30+ posts in any game thread and we've had a lot of games over 4 different sports in the last five years. Keep looking at my post count like it's a bad thing tho at least I got past 27 posts before someone called me weak.

deadheaddawg
04-07-2018, 12:15 AM
Dawg61, serious question. Do you think deleting ALL negative comments (and it was a bad thread and deserving of some negative comments) about yourself is "weak"

I genuinely would like your answer

Dawg61
04-07-2018, 12:33 AM
Dawg61, serious question. Do you think deleting ALL negative comments (and it was a bad thread and deserving of some negative comments) about yourself is "weak"

I genuinely would like your answer

Yes. C34 deserves a weekend off. Watch the masters drink some coffee and be unbanned on Monday.

smootness
04-07-2018, 12:49 AM

He brought this on himself. Blame him.

bulldawg28
04-07-2018, 03:51 AM
Waiting till someone can't defend themselves to talk shit about them is weak. Internet or in real life. I've been a member on here for roughly 5 years so that averages to ten posts a day not 200. It's very easy to put 30+ posts in any game thread and we've had a lot of games over 4 different sports in the last five years. Keep looking at my post count like it's a bad thing tho at least I got past 27 posts before someone called me weak.

Truth!

deadheaddawg
04-07-2018, 04:14 AM

Truth!

The "truth" is he had a chance to defend himself. Instead he chose to delete everything and act like nothing happened

So get off your high horse about him not being able to defend himself. He could have done it when it all went down. His deleting of EVERY POST shows how he defends himself.

bulldawg28
04-07-2018, 04:37 AM
The "truth" is he had a chance to defend himself. Instead he chose to delete everything and act like nothing happened

So get off your high horse about him not being able to defend himself. He could have done it when it all went down. His deleting of EVERY POST shows how he defends himself.

I'm sure you'll get a chance to tell him when he returns. Let's see if you man or woman up and do it. I'll wait and see.

I seen it dawg
04-07-2018, 05:54 AM
If the mods all agree it's time to move on, then that's y'all's choice. Y'all are in charge.

I just wonder what the game plan is. Tell everyone to be quite and then in a few days C34 comes back like nothing happened. Nothing more is said.

I would like to keep the discussion going until he gets back. He needs to explain himself.

But do as you wish. I will always enjoy the board

You know you’re right...keep it going. Just keeps cementing things about posters. Click an ad.

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-07-2018, 08:35 AM
All this talk of "lets see if you're man enough to say this to 34's face!"... I got banned for a week because I called 34 an idiot. That's all I said. C34 is banned right now because of his self serving abuse of power.

Many people here would rather keep posting than call out 34, as the 2 are mutually exclusive as long as he has ban power. So no, many people won't "say it to his face" as the thin skinned moron will punish them for it and cost them the ability to contribute elsewhere

If he comes back with 0 moderator power, then I agree that any poster who only calls him out behind his back is a coward. But if he gets unbanned and still has power to ban us, of course people will hesitate.

Personally I think 34 should be allowed back as a regular user with no power. He's proven he can't handle it like an adult, but dumb hot takes shouldn't' get you banned, which is all he'd do with no mod power.

Uncle Ruckus
04-07-2018, 09:04 AM
Everyone here is missing the big point: which one of you idiots actually bought the coffee? Well, besides preacher.

preachermatt83
04-07-2018, 09:18 AM
The funniest thing about all this to me is that guys who have been on sps for two days running this site and many of its posters in the ground are right back here posting dumb comments like always.

basedog
04-07-2018, 09:32 AM
The funniest thing about all this to me is that guys who have been on sps for two days running this site and many of its posters in the ground are right back here posting dumb comments like always.

I read SPS, don't post much, but there isn't much different in the two boards preacher. Why are you down on SPS? It's a message board dude, If what you say ( posting dumb comments like always) is true, it applies on ED as well.

Nothing wrong with supporting your friends, but your "man crush" for 34 is strong dude. 34 will be back shortly, nothing will change so relax and get ready for Sunday.

DogsofAnarchy
04-07-2018, 09:40 AM
Trying to use your position on a message board to sell people on a pyramid scheme is a bad move. Spending literally the rest of the day deleting threads that are telling you it's a bad move is pathetic. If he would have taken his lumps like an adult this probably would have blown over by the end of the day yesterday. As seen in the last 24 hours, this isn't C34s board, as much as he wanted you to think it was. And even if it was, would you consider his behavior acceptable?

Well, I frankly have seen worse things happen. Was the pyramid scheme a good move? Probably not. But I don’t like to be politically correct anyway. Y’all are the ones who drama’d it up. I also don’t like it when all you wanna be tough guys act like something this trivial is a major ordeal. Y’all come off as a bunch of cardashianed up bitches. If I was C34, I would have told you to move along or I would cut your ****ing wanna be balls off and feed them to my BULLDOG!! Of course, then again, I have a true violent streak, so you can’t take anything I say as serious. Awww shucks, lets just all be friends. Now, where was my sparkling water? Hmmmm...what’s on Lifetime....

preachermatt83
04-07-2018, 10:04 AM
I read SPS, don't post much, but there isn't much different in the two boards preacher. Why are you down on SPS? It's a message board dude, If what you say ( posting dumb comments like always) is true, it applies on ED as well.

Nothing wrong with supporting your friends, but your "man crush" for 34 is strong dude. 34 will be back shortly, nothing will change so relax and get ready for Sunday.

I really like you as a poster base... but you have to know that the prob I have with it is not sps itself it's that posters from here go over there and speak negatively of this site and its posters. Also one of the reasons this site began was because of the rebel sympathizers over there.

sonofozarka
04-07-2018, 10:14 AM

This is a thread about a poster, whether he's good for the board or not, I wouldn't be "scared" to express that opinion whether he was here or not. I don't keep msg board scorecards and banned lists since I don't check in often, so I didn't know he was banned, if that's really true, or when he'll become "unbanned."

Biggest thing you don't get is I don't give a shit if I get banned, I post once every 3 months, whereas someone like yourself with 20k posts, it would leave a serious void in your life and would actually bother you. I mean I guess there's nothing wrong w having 20k posts, but it is a pretty big indicator of how much of your life revolves around this board and how important it is to you.

dawgoneyall
04-07-2018, 10:22 AM

Now that is funny

basedog
04-07-2018, 10:24 AM
I really like you as a poster base... but you have to know that the prob I have with it is not sps itself it's that posters from here go over there and speak negatively of this site and its posters. Also one of the reasons this site began was because of the rebel sympathizers over there.

Ok, I agree ED doesn't allow OM to stick around, but we do have Elephant lovers who post here a lot, lol. Still again it's just a message board. One must or need thick skin we posting on either board.

Oh, on this Coffee Scandal, its all in fun as he sure could dish it out but obviously he doesn't have thick skin, I actually I'm having fun with it.

Be careful with putting sugar in your coffee, it can counter act reduction in weight***

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-07-2018, 11:06 AM
lol

You will extend mercy to the guy with the biggest power trip here......but you cast judgement on other and accuse them of doing the very thing your leader C34 does.

Power trip...wow. The lack of situational awareness you have is astonishing. I have never seen anyone run in circles to defend someone like you do for him. C34 does all these things you are complain of others doing to him....and he does it more.

Just own the fact that what happened doesn't matter. You are going to defend him regardless. All the while blind to the hypocrisy you spew
Took the words out of my mouth. I love the selective playing of the preacher card

Dawg61
04-07-2018, 11:16 AM
This is a thread about a poster, whether he's good for the board or not, I wouldn't be "scared" to express that opinion whether he was here or not. I don't keep msg board scorecards and banned lists since I don't check in often, so I didn't know he was banned, if that's really true, or when he'll become "unbanned."

Biggest thing you don't get is I don't give a shit if I get banned, I post once every 3 months, whereas someone like yourself with 20k posts, it would leave a serious void in your life and would actually bother you. I mean I guess there's nothing wrong w having 20k posts, but it is a pretty big indicator of how much of your life revolves around this board and how important it is to you.

Sounds like you're unhappy in life. That sucks. Hope that changes for you.

BeardoMSU
04-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Took the words out of my mouth. I love the selective playing of the preacher card

Maybe Preach is 34's momma**

deadheaddawg
04-07-2018, 01:38 PM
I'm sure you'll get a chance to tell him when he returns. Let's see if you man or woman up and do it. I'll wait and see.

You honestly don't think I will tell him it was a no balls thing to delete every post?

Don't worry. I will

lol. I got no problem telling him he acted like a spoiled immature brat. Whats he going to do? ban me? Hell he's reading this now. Let him post today. Bump this when he's unbanned.

He will probably just delete my call out cause he can't take criticism. Great leader you got there. You join still Keep toeing the line and following him like a puppy dog

bulldawg28
04-07-2018, 01:43 PM
You honestly don't think I will tell him it was a no balls thing to delete every post?

Don't worry. I will

lol. I got no problem telling him he acted like a spoiled immature brat. Whats he going to do? ban me? Hell he's reading this now. Let him post today. Bump this when he's unbanned.

He will probably just delete my call out cause he can't take criticism. Great leader you got their. Keep towing the line and following him like a puppy dog

Following the crowd is not what I do. I've had many spats with him but I did it while he was here. You made a coward move regardless of what you do going forward.

deadheaddawg
04-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Following the crowd is not what I do. I've had many spats with him but I did it while he was here. You made a coward move regardless of what you do going forward.

No the coward move was deleting the threads. And you are a hypocrite for not acknowledging that.

Nothing cowardly about my post. Because they will always be here. I'm not going to delete them like a little girl Doesn't matter if he is right this second or not. He will be and so will my post. Hell your call out of me happened when I wasn't here. You a coward?

No. Of course you arent. Your point is stupid though My post are being read by him right now. If they aren't they are staying up for him to read.

The only coward is C34. You are a hypocrite follower of him and can't see the truth in what he did

bulldawg28
04-07-2018, 02:01 PM
No the coward move was deleting the threads. And you are a hypocrite for not acknowledging that.

Nothing cowardly about my post. Because they will always be here. I'm not going to delete them like a little girl Doesn't matter if he is right this second or not. He will be and so will my post. Hell your call out of me happened when I wasn't here. You a coward?

No. Of course you arent. Your point is stupid though My post are being read by him right now. If they aren't they are staying up for him to read.

The only coward is C34. You are a hypocrite follower of him and can't see the truth in what he did

Truthfully, I never read or saw what got him banned. I also never saw what he deleted. I'm addressing your actions. I only address what I see. You've addressed what you saw and I'm addressing what I see, a coward.

deadheaddawg
04-07-2018, 02:07 PM
lol.

Them boots tastse good don't they boy. Keep licking.

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Truthfully, I never read or saw what got him banned. I also never saw what he deleted. I'm addressing your actions. I only address what I see. You've addressed what you saw and I'm addressing what I see, a coward.
So you're freely admitting you have no idea what is going on, and that you're forming your opinion based on the fact that you have no idea what's going on? That's confidence right there.

ScoobaDawg
04-07-2018, 02:20 PM
So you're freely admitting you have no idea what is going on, and that you're forming your opinion based on the fact that you have no idea what's going on? That's confidence right there.
And whats all the more funny is what all yall are assuming you know... and it's wrong.

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-07-2018, 02:28 PM
And whats all the more funny is what all yall are assuming you know... and it's wrong.

Then inform me. I've at least been paying attention to what I'm able to (everything that's not "behind the scenes") since all this began.

ScoobaDawg
04-07-2018, 02:31 PM
Then inform me. I've at least been paying attention to what I'm able to (everything that's not "behind the scenes") since all this began.

All I'm saying is chill on the coward talk.. and if anyone wants to call out MLM Coffee man from now.. do so with no fear.
Anything else that needs to come out will in time. Until then everyone should just enjoy the drama free weekend and stop trying to make drama..

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-07-2018, 02:49 PM
All I'm saying is chill on the coward talk.. and if anyone wants to call out MLM Coffee man from now.. do so with no fear.
Anything else that needs to come out will in time. Until then everyone should just enjoy the drama free weekend and stop trying to make drama..

Fair enough. In regards to the bolded part: I had been curious for a while how much control he had over this board vs the other mods. I'm glad the answer was less than I thought.

bulldawg28
04-07-2018, 02:51 PM

Strong confidence.

bulldawg28
04-07-2018, 02:51 PM
lol.

Them boots tastse good don't they boy. Keep licking.

Lol....i like you. Stick around.

msbulldog
04-07-2018, 03:11 PM

Don't worry. I will

He will probably just delete my call out cause he can't take criticism. Great leader you got there. You join still Keep toeing the line and following him like a puppy dog

Sounds like a C34 alter to me.

deadheaddawg
04-07-2018, 03:16 PM
The "coward" and "he's not here to defend himself" schitck is so funny. How often does C34 call our players names?

C34 is reading this thread and will be back. So I will stand by everything I've said and will repeat it when he's here. But c34 will call our players names, knowing they will never be here to defend themselves.

That's a coward.

Every defense of C34 has been wrapped in a stunning display of hypocrisy.

msbulldog
04-07-2018, 03:18 PM
Enjoy the 2nd game Hail State!

deadheaddawg
04-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Will do. I hope we both can celebrate after it's over. Taking the Series today would be huge

HotMop
04-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Yes. C34 deserves a weekend off. Watch the masters drink some coffee and be unbanned on Monday.

Oh geez, you're in on the MLM scam as well? Pushing that coffee agenda. ***

basedog
04-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Oh geez, you're in on the MLM scam as well? Pushing that coffee agenda. ***

Dude, 61 is on the payroll, mods are paid handsomely, they got free samples and weight loss is on the way****

turkish
04-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Honest question. Which water toter is deleting posts using the fruit nickname? And why?

ScoobaDawg
04-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Honest question. Which water toter is deleting posts using the fruit nickname? And why?

Check your PM and you would know...

I seen it dawg
04-07-2018, 06:49 PM
Click an ad

Dawg61
04-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Dude, 61 is on the payroll, mods are paid handsomely, they got free samples and weight loss is on the way****

I chose the weight distribution model that uses the Chilean mountain coffee beans. I am distributing all weight into my baby elephant trunk.

basedog
04-07-2018, 07:28 PM
I chose the weight distribution model that uses the Chilean mountain coffee beans. I am distributing all weight into my baby elephant trunk.

LOL, did u girlfriend order for u***

BeardoMSU
04-07-2018, 07:38 PM

I don't even care about the MLM....or the coffee....I prefer to take my ephedrine intravenously.***

HotMop
04-07-2018, 08:04 PM
Sounds like you're unhappy in life. That sucks. Hope that changes for you.

Really though, 20k posts is a huge number. How are you able to get that number of posts?

ScoobaDawg
04-07-2018, 09:59 PM
Really though, 20k posts is a huge number. How are you able to get that number of posts?

Do we need to explain basic math to you over 5 years? I bet you could figure it out..
Some people actually enjoy participating in forums.. some like you evidently just like to lurk on the side lines. We don't really mind either.. But click an ad from time to time.

Dawg61
04-07-2018, 10:21 PM

Lol, 20k is a gigantic amount of posts but shit Msstate7 has 40k and Bulldog1 has 2k posts in only 3 months. **** off about my post count

Bulldog1
04-07-2018, 10:25 PM
Lol, 20k is a gigantic amount of posts but shit Msstate7 has 40k and Bulldog1 has 2k posts in only 3 months. **** off about my post count

It’s really not hard. Mine added up in basketball and baseball game threads.

BeardoMSU
04-07-2018, 10:27 PM
**** off about my post count

He's got a point, bro**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-H1T7ny2Uw

ScoobaDawg
04-07-2018, 10:28 PM

Would you shut the hell up already and click an ad.. till I can catch up to 1/3 your posts....

preachermatt83
04-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Game threads skyrockets post counts.

BeardoMSU
04-07-2018, 10:39 PM
Game threads skyrockets post counts.

Recruiting "melt" threads are the best...They put the "IT" in "Losing your shIT".....

ScoobaDawg
04-07-2018, 10:42 PM
Recruiting "melt" threads are the best...They put the "IT" in "Losing your shIT".....

Damnit we would have an epic melt thread for thursday...
too bad someone deleted every bit of it...

preachermatt83
04-07-2018, 10:43 PM

Truth

Bulldog1
04-07-2018, 10:45 PM

I don’t know how he kept up with all of them. There was like a whole page of threads and they all disappeared in like 90 seconds lol. The “It’s coming... and soon” thread is still up, but nothing major in the thread.

Dawg61
04-07-2018, 11:03 PM

https://i.stack.imgur.com/SSDlE.jpg

If you take the blue pill the threads all come back at once but you're stuck in the 2011 basketball season's last week where Sidney is a lazy POS and C34 is ranting every day to fire Stansbury. Take the red pill and you'll go back to no internet no Elitedawgs and you must farm or hunt to eat every day. Which do you choose?