PDA

View Full Version : Figured I'd break the seal over here.

hometowndawg
04-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Been an avid reader and occasional poster on SPS for several years now. Lost my name and post count at the switch to forums from yuku(God save us). With my name all my cred I had gained went out the window. Now just trying to make a name for myself our on the internet. Born and raised a Bulldawg. Look forward to discussing all things MSU with y'all on here.

Also, just throwing this post out really to see how y'all treat new members over here. I expect bashing and name calling. Don't let me down, lots can be known by the first impression. Don't disappoint.

Coach34
04-12-2013, 03:48 PM
I think you'll get hazed more once everybody gets to know you better. Now quit being an attention whore and contribute to a ****ing discussion

mparkerfd20
04-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Been an avid reader and occasional poster on SPS for several years now. Lost my name and post count at the switch to forums from yuku(God save us). With my name all my cred I had gained went out the window. Now just trying to make a name for myself our on the internet. Born and raised a Bulldawg. Look forward to discussing all things MSU with y'all on here.

Also, just throwing this post out really to see how y'all treat new members over here. I expect bashing and name calling. Don't let me down, lots can be known by the first impression. Don't disappoint.

Nobody cares to hear your sob story. Just freaking post. I hate these damn mini-stories everyone thinks they have to post to introduce themselves. Just add to the discussion and everything else takes care of itself.

(There you happy?)

elitedawgs
04-12-2013, 04:10 PM

Welcome!

Ribbing and poking each other is fine. As long as it doesn't become personal, no problem. Now, like coach said, discuss something. I expect 500 words on the run oriented spread option offense by 5.

WutheringDawg
04-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

hometowndawg
04-12-2013, 04:12 PM
I don't know who rubbed you the wrong way this morning but hope you have a great friday night too

I seen it dawg
04-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Get up on deez nuts with that sappy horseshit

MSUDawg4Life
04-12-2013, 04:42 PM
I've never understood the need to "make a name for myself on the internet" ....

The hell is that all about?

hometowndawg
04-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Well then why dont we all just post as "guest" or "anonymous" that would make it so much better...
Huge cluster 17

I seen it dawg
04-12-2013, 10:49 PM
That would be good for you