PDA

View Full Version : Nick Saban vs Lebron James. We are about to see who has the power. Nick

99jc
04-04-2018, 07:59 AM
Basically told Lebron to go 17 himself.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-04-2018, 08:19 AM
We are supposed to guess wth you're talking about?

louisvilledawg
04-04-2018, 08:28 AM
We are supposed to guess wth you're talking about?

Or you could use google.

DudyDawg
04-04-2018, 08:34 AM
Not really about who has the power. Moreso who has the legal standing, and from what I?ve read it looks like Bama. Lebron is infinitely more powerful than Saban personally goes but that?s not really what this is about.

RougeDawg
04-04-2018, 08:37 AM
Lebron is a f*cking idiot. Plain and simple. He has the education of an 8th grader, trying to weigh in on adult conversations.

ETA after a quick search. He proves my initial point. I guess Lebron doesn’t understand copyright law. You cannot copyright a word and try to shut down anyone using the word “shop” in a slogan or title. Maybe he should stop with the home improvement shows. It’s apparent he has already been exposed to too much lead paint in his past.

Jack Lambert
04-04-2018, 08:49 AM
I wonder what organization gets more TV ratings. Bama football or Cavaliers?

bulldawg28
04-04-2018, 08:49 AM
Lebron is a f*cking idiot. Plain and simple. He has the education of an 8th grader, trying to weigh in on adult conversations.

ETA after a quick search. He proves my initial point. I guess Lebron doesn’t understand copyright law. You cannot copyright a word and try to shut down anyone using the word “shop” in a slogan or title. Maybe he should stop with the home improvement shows. It’s apparent he has already been exposed to too much lead paint in his past.

You're dead wrong with this compadre and sound jealous.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Or you could use google.

Or he could post a link and save us all a step

Leroy Jenkins
04-04-2018, 12:09 PM
Im lost AF.

BeardoMSU
04-04-2018, 12:16 PM

Awe....

https://media.giphy.com/media/vk7VesvyZEwuI/giphy.gif

RougeDawg
04-04-2018, 12:20 PM
You're dead wrong with this compadre and sound jealous.

No jealousy. I simply cannot sit idly by while prominent figures spew ignorance and hypocrisy. I actually use logic, reason, and an understanding of copyright law to Base my educated response upon.

Please tell me how I?m dead wrong? I I?ll wait but won?t hold my breath.

But like always I give thanks and praise when it?s due. So thank you for replying as ignorantly as Lebron did. It forced me to do more digging that revealed even more absurdity from king small brain.

Goofball Lebron is arguing that no one else can use a barber shop backdrop to perform interviews and/or questions sessions. So by his very thought process he stole the idea from multiple movies. That?s even more absurd than my original thinking he wanted to copyright ?Shop?. You cannot copyright ?ideas?. If that were the case you would have monopolized businesses all over the place. We?d only have Motorola cell phones. IBM computers. Ford Model T cars. This poor comprehension of Copyrights would have prevented Pepsi cola from doing the same thing as Coca Cola. This really isn?t that difficult of a concept to understand and when you look at it logically.

From your response, I educatedly deduce you view things through a learned ideologically and the aspect of Lebron being wronged. Typical response from a particular side of American society, that has been taught to be offended or that someone else is holding them back or wronging them. The only person holding you back is yourself, your mindset and ability to think freely or not.

Fader21
04-04-2018, 12:20 PM
So for the unaware. Lebron is pissed because he did a bit with a few people sitting around a "Barbershop" as a self promotion.

Alabama is doing the same thing with Nick Saban.

I agree if your gonna post about something, give a few details instead of making you wonder....IT's Coming!

Dawg61
04-04-2018, 12:33 PM
Looks like Saban's arrogance took the bait Lebron left him. This isn't about a copyright this is about exposing white people in power immediately referring to Lebron as an athlete first instead of a business man. He baited Saban's built in racism and exposed him. That's why you see Lebron smile and say "that's exactly what I thought he'd say" when Saban said "I think Lebron is a terrific athlete" first. Lebron is showing America that white people in power treat him as a dumb athlete like Laura Ingraham did a month ago. Lebron is low-key brilliant for this move and this thread will get locked or moved soon. Too bad Saban just got embarrassed like that or is it cause I think Saban has been bullying 18-22 year old men for a very long time now.

Jarius
04-04-2018, 12:41 PM
Lebron is a race baiting ass hat who barely has a high school education and one of the few people in this world that can make me take sides with Nick Saban.

Bully13
04-04-2018, 12:47 PM
Looks like Saban's arrogance took the bait Lebron left him. This isn't about a copyright this is about exposing white people in power immediately referring to Lebron as an athlete first instead of a business man. He baited Saban's built in racism and exposed him. That's why you see Lebron smile and say "that's exactly what I thought he'd say" when Saban said "I think Lebron is a terrific athlete" first. Lebron is showing America that white people in power treat him as a dumb athlete like Laura Ingraham did a month ago. Lebron is low-key brilliant for this move and this thread will get locked or moved soon. Too bad Saban just got embarrassed like that or is it cause I think Saban has been bullying 18-22 year old men for a very long time now.

and stupid posts like this is why it will get locked. it never stops with you 61. always playing the fake race card.

BeardoMSU
04-04-2018, 12:53 PM
I actually use GOOGLE to Base my response upon.

FIFY

And by the way, I don't think Lebron is right in this debate.

BeardoMSU
04-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Typical response from a particular side of American society

Damn, you are sanctimonious....

Dawg61
04-04-2018, 01:22 PM
and stupid posts like this is why it will get locked. it never stops with you 61. always playing the fake race card.

If you don't think Lebron wants to prove a point after the "just shut up and dribble" comment you're naive. Lebron doesn't give a **** about a copyright he already got what he wanted outta Saban. For him to refer to him as an athlete first instead of a business owner filing a copyright infringement. Had any other business filed this against Saban he wouldn't refer to that business owner most likely as an athlete first. Lebron is still adding to his argument vs Laura Ingraham here and it's brilliant. Saban is just a pawn here which is hilariously well played by Lebron since Saban is so revered as a brilliant mind. Chess not checkers.

https://media.giphy.com/media/d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY/giphy.gif

Dawg61
04-04-2018, 01:28 PM
If anyone would like to join the political board please have at least 100 posts and send a PM to ScoobaDawg for access, thanks

Bully13
04-04-2018, 01:33 PM
If you don't think Lebron wants to prove a point after the "just shut up and dribble" comment you're naive. Lebron doesn't give a **** about a copyright he already got what he wanted outta Saban. For him to refer to him as an athlete first instead of a business owner filing a copyright infringement. Had any other business filed this against Saban he wouldn't refer to that business owner most likely as an athlete first. Lebron is still adding to his argument vs Laura Ingraham here and it's brilliant. Saban is just a pawn here which is hilariously well played by Lebron since Saban is so revered as a brilliant mind. Chess not checkers.

triggered much? I believe you and Lebron are. If a white athlete had said bad things about Obama and a CNN person said "Just shut up and dribble", would be no big deal.

see how that works? amirite? when you throw yourself into the political arena and bark on your podium, you have officially at that point left your safe space.
makes you open game. that's the way things work. and Lebron is just being Lebron. he's a very self absorbed childish person. this is starting to remind me of that ESPN marathon shit where he was keeping everybody on edge / guessing as to where he was going to go play.

turkish
04-04-2018, 01:54 PM
If Lebron wants to be considered a legitimate businessman, he should first stop making laughably absurd claims of copyright infringement.

Dawg61
04-04-2018, 02:11 PM
triggered much? I believe you and Lebron are. If a white athlete had said bad things about Obama and a CNN person said "Just shut up and dribble", would be no big deal.

see how that works? amirite? when you throw yourself into the political arena and bark on your podium, you have officially at that point left your safe space.
makes you open game. that's the way things work. and Lebron is just being Lebron. he's a very self absorbed childish person. this is starting to remind me of that ESPN marathon shit where he was keeping everybody on edge / guessing as to where he was going to go play.

Who you or me? Usually when someone implies someone else is triggered they don't follow it with a triggered post. Just saying.

smootness
04-04-2018, 02:20 PM

That's probably because any other business owner would likely not be an athlete first.

TimberBeast
04-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Edit, replied to wrong post.

bulldawg28
04-04-2018, 02:30 PM
No jealousy. I simply cannot sit idly by while prominent figures spew ignorance and hypocrisy. I actually use logic, reason, and an understanding of copyright law to Base my educated response upon.

Please tell me how I?m dead wrong? I I?ll wait but won?t hold my breath.

But like always I give thanks and praise when it?s due. So thank you for replying as ignorantly as Lebron did. It forced me to do more digging that revealed even more absurdity from king small brain.

Goofball Lebron is arguing that no one else can use a barber shop backdrop to perform interviews and/or questions sessions. So by his very thought process he stole the idea from multiple movies. That?s even more absurd than my original thinking he wanted to copyright ?Shop?. You cannot copyright ?ideas?. If that were the case you would have monopolized businesses all over the place. We?d only have Motorola cell phones. IBM computers. Ford Model T cars. This poor comprehension of Copyrights would have prevented Pepsi cola from doing the same thing as Coca Cola. This really isn?t that difficult of a concept to understand and when you look at it logically.

From your response, I educatedly deduce you view things through a learned ideologically and the aspect of Lebron being wronged. Typical response from a particular side of American society, that has been taught to be offended or that someone else is holding them back or wronging them. The only person holding you back is yourself, your mindset and ability to think freely or not.

Is Trump making America great enough for you? F***** hillbilly prick. You mad this 8th grade educated man could buy your entire life?

Cooterpoot
04-04-2018, 02:31 PM
Lebron is no MJ.

bulldawg28
04-04-2018, 02:31 PM
Damn, you are sanctimonious....

He's a sheet man

Bully13
04-04-2018, 02:33 PM
Is Trump making America great enough for you? F***** hillbilly prick. You mad this 8th grade educated man could buy your entire life?

uh, ok. you may have just jumped out of line there sir. not my call, just saying.

bulldawg28
04-04-2018, 02:36 PM
uh, ok. you may have just jumped out of line there sir. not my call, just saying.

He's attempting to insult an entire race of people. That's BS

Bully13
04-04-2018, 02:37 PM
He's a sheet man

great .. just great. damn.

Bully13
04-04-2018, 02:37 PM
He's attempting to insult an entire race of people. He's an idiot.

I see / saw no evidence of that.

bulldawg28
04-04-2018, 02:46 PM
I see / saw no evidence of that.

I guess you wouldn't understand being you are not that race. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Dawg61
04-04-2018, 03:24 PM
That's probably because any other business owner would likely not be an athlete first.

Are you aware of the "just shut up and dribble" comment Laura Ingraham said towards Lebron? Can you not see how he's using Saban as a pawn here to prove a point about Laura's comment?

Lord McBuckethead
04-04-2018, 03:32 PM

Yeah, but it didn't happen against a white player calling out Obama. It happened to Labron fn James.

THE Bruce Dickinson
04-04-2018, 03:39 PM
So you are suggesting that Lebron James threatened to file a copyright infringement claim against Alabama, in hopes that Nick Saban would refer to him as an athlete instead of a businessman, all to prove a subtle point to Laura Ingraham?

Are you reading what you are typing ?

Oh and people refer to Lebron James as an athlete first, because that is what he is. I am pretty sure if you went anywhere on this planet and asked anyone who Lebron James is they would say a basketball player, not a savvy businessman

Dawg61
04-04-2018, 04:38 PM
So you are suggesting that Lebron James threatened to file a copyright infringement claim against Alabama, in hopes that Nick Saban would refer to him as an athlete instead of a businessman, all to prove a subtle point to Laura Ingraham?

Oh and people refer to Lebron James as an athlete first, because that is what he is. I am pretty sure if you went anywhere on this planet and asked anyone who Lebron James is they would say a basketball player, not a savvy businessman

Lebron's reaction is why I say it was bait. He smiled and said "that's what I thought he'd say". I'm probably reading too much into it but maybe not.

RocketDawg
04-04-2018, 04:44 PM
I wonder what organization gets more TV ratings. Bama football or Cavaliers?

If it's the Cavaliers, their total viewership might be higher but it would be because they play about 300 games a year and Bama only plays 15 or so. Bama FB ratings for each game should be much, much higher. Probably a lot of people like me that have never seen a Cavaliers game, or even an NBA game in about 20 years.

RocketDawg
04-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Are you aware of the "just shut up and dribble" comment Laura Ingraham said towards Lebron? Can you not see how he's using Saban as a pawn here to prove a point about Laura's comment?

I didn't know she said that, but she's right.

RocketDawg
04-04-2018, 04:48 PM

I had no idea he WAS a businessman. I don't have anything against him, perhaps because I know next to nothing about him. I've seen clips of him playing basketball, and he's pretty darn good at that. I wouldn't go to him for advice on anything though.

RocketDawg
04-04-2018, 04:51 PM
I guess you wouldn't understand being you are not that race. He knows exactly what he's doing.

How do you know what race 13 is? I certainly don't, nor do I know what race you are, or any other poster on this board, and furthermore, I couldn't care less.

somebodyshotmypaw
04-04-2018, 04:58 PM
The reason that people refer to Lebron James as an athlete is because that is what he is. He made his money off of playing basketball. Any money he made elsewhere (such as endorsements) are a result of him playing basketball. Any money he made off of investments or business interests, was because he had notoriety from basketball, money to invest from basketball, and connections from basketball. It is just the truth. And that is okay.

bulldawg28
04-04-2018, 05:25 PM
How do you know what race 13 is? I certainly don't, nor do I know what race you are, or any other poster on this board, and furthermore, I couldn't care less.

Nor do I

Coach34
04-04-2018, 05:41 PM
LeBron didnt invent the barbershop conversation. Hell, I refer to the Andy Griffith Show and one of the funniest movies ever- Coming to America

LeBron is an athlete that has made a ton of money because he is a great athlete. He needs to stop trying to be Al Gore

Activated Alpha
04-04-2018, 06:38 PM
So this thread turned ugly in a hurry.

Mutt the Hoople
04-04-2018, 06:57 PM
ELebron vs Saban? Like Nazi Germany vs. The Soviet union.

Dawg61
04-04-2018, 07:17 PM
He needs to stop trying to be Al Gore

Problem with that is he's expected to use his platform to help the black community now. They'll roast him if he doesn't. He's embraced it instead. I think it should be respected what Lebron is trying to do with his increased exposure.

99jc
04-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Good lord I never expected this to go racial....just showed nick don't take shit from anybody.

TUSK
04-04-2018, 08:59 PM
That you, Al? (Not Gore)

BeardoMSU
04-05-2018, 11:15 AM
That you, Al? (Not Gore)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA

ScoobaDawg
04-05-2018, 11:20 AM
Oh boy.

Commercecomet24
04-05-2018, 11:23 AM
LeBron didnt invent the barbershop conversation. Hell, I refer to the Andy Griffith Show and one of the funniest movies ever- Coming to America

LeBron is an athlete that has made a ton of money because he is a great athlete. He needs to stop trying to be Al Gore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9jJObx7FE