PDA

View Full Version : OMG.......Dak Prescott seen......

Pit Bull
04-03-2018, 07:49 AM
....with a cigar in his hand at a Miami night club......geez....hope it wasn't the Pulse Night Club! Yikes! Must be a slow news day.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/31586cb8-1e62-371a-8f7f-f649f0b1618b/ss_video-emerges-of-cowboys.html

BeardoMSU
04-03-2018, 07:59 AM
The horror*

Commercecomet24
04-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Is this really a story? The media never ceases to amaze me. smh

RocketDawg
04-03-2018, 08:22 AM
Although an elite athlete and smoking don't go together in my mind, a cigar doesn't bother me ... I'd be a whole lot more upset if he was smoking a joint.

DanDority
04-03-2018, 08:55 AM
Although an elite athlete and smoking don't go together in my mind, a cigar doesn't bother me ... I'd be a whole lot more upset if he was smoking a joint.

Me too! However, that would be praised in the media.

ScoobaDawg
04-03-2018, 09:14 AM
;This is such bullshit and pure slander... USA Today should be ripped a new one by everyone for postings this "story"
See the last line of the this snippet....
Dont't give this any links...
https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2018/04/02/video-emerges-of-cowboys-prescott-holding-lit-cigar-in-nightclub/

The date of the recording is unknown.
He is never shown putting the object in his mouth, or smoking it. The object does appear to have a plastic tip, which is found on various brands of cigars such as Black and Milds.
With no smoke emerging from Prescott’s mouth, or visibly rising out of the cigar from the grainy video, it is wrong to assume the contents of the cigar is anything other than the pre-packaged tobacco.
Still, because of the times, the NFL’s position on substance abuse and because of the importance of Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys, this is something to be reported as it breaks in case something does come from this down the line.

This is something to be reported IN CASE it's found to be something down the line? THEY ARE REPORTING he is smoking a pre-made legal black and mild or swisher sweets.
What are they going to report next...

Dak was seen walking down the sidewalk today... In case of future jaywalking claims..should be published.

Dak was seen buying condoms today..... In case of future sexual assault.

Dak was seen buying a car today... In case of a hit and run.

RocketDawg
04-03-2018, 09:15 AM
Me too! However, that would be praised in the media.

Yes, that was my implied point and it's ridiculous. Probably would be praised by many posters here too best I can tell.

Commercecomet24
04-03-2018, 09:24 AM
;This is such bullshit and pure slander... USA Today should be ripped a new one by everyone for postings this "story"
See the last line of the this snippet....
Dont't give this any links...
https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2018/04/02/video-emerges-of-cowboys-prescott-holding-lit-cigar-in-nightclub/

This is something to be reported IN CASE it's found to be something down the line? THEY ARE REPORTING he is smoking a pre-made legal black and mild or swisher sweets.
What are they going to report next...

Dak was seen walking down the sidewalk today... In case of future jaywalking claims..should be published.

Dak was seen buying condoms today..... In case of future sexual assault.

Dak was seen buying a car today... In case of a hit and run.

Exactly! Total BS.

Dawgology
04-03-2018, 09:56 AM
If it makes you feel any better the author of the article is getting crucified in the comments of his "story"

Bully13
04-03-2018, 09:56 AM
Dak should be making enough money to be able to afford a higher quality cigar.

BeardoMSU
04-03-2018, 10:07 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bully13 again.

Commercecomet24
04-03-2018, 10:08 AM

Excellent!!!

RiverCityDawg
04-03-2018, 10:40 AM
That article reads like a sarcastic joke. Clearly not though.

dawgs
04-03-2018, 11:31 AM

Elite athletes drink and occasionally smoke cigars all the time. And a lot more of them smoke weed. Shit, nfl players should all be prescribed weed with the beatings their bodies take, would be far better for them than the painkillers that are handed out like candy in by nfl trainers.

But yes, the article is beyond dump and to suggest that something illicit could be happening without any further proof is bullshit.

Bully13
04-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Elite athletes drink and occasionally smoke cigars all the time. And a lot more of them smoke weed. Shit, nfl players should all be prescribed weed with the beatings their bodies take, would be far better for them than the painkillers that are handed out like candy in by nfl trainers.

But yes, the article is beyond dump and to suggest that something illicit could be happening without any further proof is bullshit.

this. I smoke a cigar occasionally. if you buy the good ones, you do NOT inhale the smoke down into your lungs. now the swishers and the black and milds use sweet flavored pipe tobacco and some people do indeed inhale those because you can.

not advocating cigars by any means. you still can get mouth and throat cancer from them. especially if you smoke a lot of them. Sigmund Freud died from them as he was rarely seen not smoking one.

TimberBeast
04-03-2018, 12:02 PM
How is this any different than what cnn and msnbc do 24/7? This type of reporting is now the norm, get used to it. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.

BeardoMSU
04-03-2018, 12:05 PM
How is this any different than what cnn and msnbc do 24/7? This type of reporting is now the norm, get used to it. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.

At least try to show some self-restraint, dude. Keep the politics on the political board.

Dallas_Dawg
04-03-2018, 12:16 PM
When marijuana is discussed on this board, it is easy to tell who is 50+ years old.

TimberBeast
04-03-2018, 12:20 PM
At least try to show some self-restraint, dude. Keep the politics on the political board.

I'm not on the political board, and my post didn't have anything political in it.

BeardoMSU
04-03-2018, 12:28 PM
I'm not on the political board, and my post didn't have anything political in it.

Right....

DCdawg
04-03-2018, 12:28 PM
I think he was just upset that it wasn't a wood tip instead of plastic**

BeardoMSU
04-03-2018, 12:29 PM
When marijuana is discussed on this board, it is easy to tell who is 50+ years old.

It's science, bro*
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/83/cb/47/83cb47a6e2da4d580b6509e636604c68--vintage-movie-posters-vintage-movies.jpg

BeardoMSU
04-03-2018, 12:30 PM
I think he was just upset that it wasn't a wood tip instead of plastic**

Rightfully so...that poor tree**

dawgs
04-03-2018, 04:46 PM

Then include Fox News next time.

BeastMan
04-03-2018, 06:01 PM

Hahahahahahahaha

BB30
04-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Hahahahahahahaha

Being that one is legal and one is still illegal regardless of if it should be or not I tend to agree. From a public perception breaking the law would be a lot worse than smoking a cigar. And let me say before I get bashed I’m not sure pot shouldn’t be legal. But while it is still considered an illegal substance in the majority of states I would prefer we not have any players walking around smoking it in public.

Bully13
04-03-2018, 06:12 PM
Being that one is legal and one is still illegal regardless of if it should be or not I tend to agree. From a public perception breaking the law would be a lot worse than smoking a cigar. And let me say before I get bashed I’m not sure pot shouldn’t be legal. But while it is still considered an illegal substance in the majority of states I would prefer we not have any players walking around smoking it in public.

those who convert a black and mild to a blunt don't keep the tip on. to insinuate he was maybe smoking weed in the club is the most bullshit thing I've seen in the last 24 hours.

Coach34
04-03-2018, 06:23 PM
Dak is awesome and the face of Miss State- but Dak failed a couple of drug tests at State. Weed is very prevalent with the younger crowd these days

Bully13
04-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Dak is awesome and the face of Miss State- but Dak failed a couple of drug tests at State. Weed is very prevalent with the younger crowd these days

Coulda done without out that. maybe a PM or two.

Bully13
04-03-2018, 06:30 PM
It's science, bro*
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/83/cb/47/83cb47a6e2da4d580b6509e636604c68--vintage-movie-posters-vintage-movies.jpg

LOL beard. have you ever seen reefer madness? it's a riot. weed laws were concocted in order to arrest Mexicans way back when. thanks again for repping me when I told of my dying father and what I did to ease his pain way back when as well. Oh, and you are sorely missed on the political board. would love to have you back sir.

BeastMan
04-03-2018, 08:12 PM

Why is this even being discussed? The guy was smoking a black and mild. What’s next? “I’ll be very upset with Dak if he bangs heroin”.

BeastMan
04-03-2018, 08:14 PM
those who convert a black and mild to a blunt don't keep the tip on. to insinuate he was maybe smoking weed in the club is the most bullshit thing I've seen in the last 24 hours.

Let me add one more thing and this is just something I’ve heard... Don’t nobody smoke blunts out of blacks. Nobody.

Bully13
04-03-2018, 08:20 PM
Let me add one more thing and this is just something I’ve heard... Don’t nobody smoke blunts out of blacks. Nobody.

yep, those are done with swishers and other cheap cigars, right? again, makes no sense and makes total bullshit out of the comments.

BeardoMSU
04-03-2018, 08:49 PM
LOL beard. have you ever seen reefer madness? it's a riot. weed laws were concocted in order to arrest Mexicans way back when. thanks again for repping me when I told of my dying father and what I did to ease his pain way back when as well. Oh, and you are sorely missed on the political board. would love to have you back sir.

Appreciate it, Bully. I'm perma-banned from the poly board, though, so I won't be returning [a weight off my mind*].

Bully13
04-04-2018, 06:10 AM
Appreciate it, Bully. I'm perma-banned from the poly board, though, so I won't be returning [a weight off my mind*].

you were banned from the poly board? that's a joke, right?

RocketDawg
04-04-2018, 05:13 PM

I don't think anybody insinuated that.

RocketDawg
04-04-2018, 05:16 PM
Why is this even being discussed? The guy was smoking a black and mild. What’s next? “I’ll be very upset with Dak if he bangs heroin”.

Because smoking a cigar and smoking are similar ... you smoke both. It was a very reasonable statement. "Banging" heroin? So far as I know, nobody smokes heroin.

RocketDawg
04-04-2018, 05:16 PM

It may be popular, but that doesn't make it acceptable.

Dallas_Dawg
04-04-2018, 06:52 PM
It may be popular, but that doesn't make it acceptable.
Divert your eyes then, because it will be legal very very soon. It?s still ?illegal? in many states but is decriminalized in many.
Public drunk and possession of small amounts of marijuana are about the same offense. Most cops won?t arrest you for either unless they are assholes or your are being an asshole.

BeastMan
04-04-2018, 07:05 PM
Because smoking a cigar and smoking are similar ... you smoke both. It was a very reasonable statement. "Banging" heroin? So far as I know, nobody smokes heroin.

I just don’t get the thought of seeing a star smoking a cigar and the first thought being, “Well I sure would be disappointed if that cigar was marijuana”.

ScoobaDawg
04-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Dak was seen last night walking and chewing bubble gum. It's a miracle.

BeardoMSU
04-05-2018, 11:11 AM
Dak was seen last night walking and chewing bubble gum. It's a miracle.

Dak was seen making eye contact with a random woman on the street today: we're holding this story for a later date, in the off chance they start dating, get married, have kids, get divorced, and he misses a child support payment.**

ScoobaDawg
04-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Dak was seen making eye contact with a random woman on the street today: we're holding this story for a later date, in the off chance they start dating, get married, have kids, get divorced, and he misses a child support payment.**

You on it today...

Political Hack
04-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Favre was openly addicted to pain killers his entire career.

Crickets.

BeardoMSU
04-05-2018, 11:48 AM

Crickets.

And Jordan was a degenerate gambler...

TXDawg
04-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Wait...wait...Did he have any magic coffee?

RocketDawg
04-05-2018, 03:51 PM
Divert your eyes then, because it will be legal very very soon. It?s still ?illegal? in many states but is decriminalized in many.
Public drunk and possession of small amounts of marijuana are about the same offense. Most cops won?t arrest you for either unless they are assholes or your are being an asshole.

I agree that it should be decrimalnized and not mean jail time, unless you're being a total jerk when arrested/confronted/whatever. But if you're selling it ... jail time.

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-05-2018, 03:51 PM
Wait...wait...Did he have any magic coffee?

This is the real story that the world NEEDS to know

BeastMan
04-05-2018, 08:18 PM

Crickets.

There are so many epic Favre stories from Hatty and the Coast.... Let's just say if social media was around back then, he'd make Johnny Manziel look like a choir boy. Which makes it even more incredible he backed it up on the field. I can take you right to the turn he wrecked in Kiln in college where they removed his spleen midweek. He beat Alabama that weekend.

Political Hack
04-05-2018, 08:56 PM
There are so many epic Favre stories from Hatty and the Coast.... Let's just say if social media was around back then, he'd make Johnny Manziel look like a choir boy. Which makes it even more incredible he backed it up on the field. I can take you right to the turn he wrecked in Kiln in college where they removed his spleen midweek. He beat Alabama that weekend.

Oh yeah. Having spent time on the coast I knew people who knew him and his family well. He liked to have a good time.

Bully13
04-05-2018, 09:57 PM
Favre rocks. can't believe Rocky beat him. Twice.

MadisonDawg
04-06-2018, 12:43 AM
[QUOTE=BeastMan;915075]Let me add one more thing and this is just something I?ve heard... Don?t

People haven?t used black and milds to roll blunts In 10 years. Google backwoods or any other type of rolling paper and that?s what people use now-a-days