PDA

View Full Version : msugrad00....

Lumpy Chucklelips
04-02-2018, 09:52 PM
I still think that if she had played more minutes in the 4th quarter Morgan(scored 41 against Baylor and hit the shot to beat UConn last season) would have knocked down some big shots and also would have penetrated that zone defense. To have Jaz out there attempting to run the team late in the 4th quarter while Morgan just sat on the bench was absolutely disgusting...I threw up twice. That southern TV preacher we have coaching our team chocked BIG TIME!!!

I see you sucking up to the Notre Dame and UConn fans on the UConn board. Why don't you have the guts to say this on an MSU board? You are a disgusting prick. Go be a ****ing UConn fan if you want. I don't know of any real MSU fan that would say this about the best women's coach we have ever had in our history or probably will ever have after he leaves. When Vic does win one, you remember this comment you made. Because you don't deserve to be an MSU fan today, or the day we win one. You sorry piece of shit.

Bulldog1
04-02-2018, 09:55 PM
You got a link? I want to see this for myself lol.

Lumpy Chucklelips
04-02-2018, 11:32 PM
https://the-boneyard.com/threads/championship-game.127602/page-17

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
04-03-2018, 12:55 AM
I still think that if she had played more minutes in the 4th quarter Morgan(scored 41 against Baylor and hit the shot to beat UConn last season) would have knocked down some big shots and also would have penetrated that zone defense. To have Jaz out there attempting to run the team late in the 4th quarter while Morgan just sat on the bench was absolutely disgusting...I threw up twice. That southern TV preacher we have coaching our team chocked BIG TIME!!!

I see you sucking up to the Notre Dame and UConn fans on the UConn board. Why don't you have the guts to say this on an MSU board? You are a disgusting prick. Go be a ****ing UConn fan if you want. I don't know of any real MSU fan that would say this about the best women's coach we have ever had in our history or probably will ever have after he leaves. When Vic does win one, you remember this comment you made. Because you don't deserve to be an MSU fan today, or the day we win one. You sorry piece of shit.

You nailed it ^^.....what a piece of shit this guy is. Does msugrad00 post on ED?