PDA

View Full Version : Read this....

Liverpooldawg
04-02-2018, 01:57 PM
http://hailstate.com/news/2018/4/1/hailstatebeat-loss-meets-history-in-national-title-match.aspx

And quit whining, that goes for me as well.

Coursesuper
04-02-2018, 02:02 PM
More propaganda from our university athletic department, one day you folks are going to wake up but for now you are still stuck in the maroon and white matrix.

Liverpooldawg
04-02-2018, 02:05 PM
More propaganda from our university athletic department, one day you folks are going to wake up but for now you are still stuck in the maroon and white matrix.

Quit whining.

Political Hack
04-02-2018, 02:10 PM
I can’t get past the record in the championship games. Hate to even point it out because Carskadon is right. They are the best team to ever put on a Mississippi State jersey. Still stings like hell though as a fan. And I can’t inagine how bad they’re hurting right now. I hope they find comfort eventually knowing that they’re the best we’ve ever seen.

Coursesuper
04-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Quit whining.

Not whining just speaking the truth, the amount of pure fluff bullshat that come out of our AD is amazing. It's nonstop sunshine and rainbows and has been for several years now. WAKE UP.

Liverpooldawg
04-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Not whining just speaking the truth, the amount of pure fluff bullshat that come out of our AD is amazing. It's nonstop sunshine and rainbows and has been for several years now. WAKE UP.

Dude, it’s the athletic department. They have a point. We are in the best shape as a whole that we have ever been in. Quit whining. It sometimes seems that’s all MSU people know how to do.

ScoobaDawg
04-02-2018, 02:19 PM

Just shut the **** up.. what do you want them to do, rip Vic a new one, rip into our players, rip into the refs, or something else.
Read the damn story... be thankful of the past 2 seasons that were damn magical and see how far we have come.
Now does it suck freaking horrible to have our hearts ripped out yes./. but damnit give those ladies some freaking respect. If you dont want it and want to keep gripping. go slam your nuts in a door so you have something legitimate to bitch to someone about.

smootness
04-02-2018, 02:28 PM

The heck are you talking about hahaha. Its job is to promote athletics and get people to have interest, to care, to spend money, to support. Find me any athletic department in America doing 'real talk' and I'll find you one that completely sucks.

If you can't take a lot of positive out of this year then quit following sports, especially MSU sports.

msbulldog
04-02-2018, 06:03 PM
http://hailstate.com/news/2018/4/1/hailstatebeat-loss-meets-history-in-national-title-match.aspx

And quit whining, that goes for me as well.

Thanks LP, Carskadon is an excellent writer, he says what I feel! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Liverpooldawg again.

msbulldog
04-02-2018, 06:06 PM

Just shut up and go super your course.

Coursesuper
04-02-2018, 06:25 PM
Just shut up and go super your course.

Do the letters F O mean much to you?

Bulldogg31
04-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Do the letters F O mean much to you?

You're putting the lose in delusional.