PDA

View Full Version : Nut up

BuckyIsAB****
04-02-2018, 12:48 PM
I've never seen so much shit about OM baseball on this site in my life.

We lose a heartbreaker we should have won (foul or no foul) and all of a sudden some of yall are worried about OM in a completely different sport.

One in which they have a long storied history of choking in.

We have played for more nattys in the last 5 years (or played in more games with natty circumstances) than they have in the history of their school.

Nut up and put your State gear on, tell them to suck it

Liverpooldawg
04-02-2018, 01:09 PM
Yep. I’ve never seen so much running down of our own great players on the best team in any sport in school history. It’s disappointing, and I’m not talking about the team or the game.

Commercecomet24
04-02-2018, 01:21 PM
I've never seen so much shit about OM baseball on this site in my life.

We lose a heartbreaker we should have won (foul or no foul) and all of a sudden some of yall are worried about OM in a completely different sport.

One in which they have a long storied history of choking in.

We have played for more nattys in the last 5 years (or played in more games with natty circumstances) than they have in the history of their school.

Nut up and put your State gear on, tell them to suck it

Agreed! Rep Given!

BeardoMSU
04-02-2018, 01:24 PM
/slowclap

Pollodawg
04-02-2018, 02:31 PM
Finally. And as far as OM championships go, when they pump out championship programs as often as they have to pump undergraduate stomachs, they?ll really be something. Plaster one more ?Fergit Hell? bumber sticker on the back of that ?92 Ranger and stfu, already.

Cooterpoot
04-02-2018, 03:21 PM
That whole pity party thread needed some fire.