PDA

View Full Version : Just watched the Auburn-Ole Miss game

PassInterference
10-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Their play calling sucks and they choke under pressure. You want to see offensive ineptitude, watch the 4th quarter.

Their OL is awful. The offensive system masks some of that. But in obvious passing situations, ouch. Six sacks.

Their largest RB weighs 189 pounds. I thought OM signed like 25 RBs the last couple seasons. Where are they?

Freeze calls 4th down plays like Ed Orgeron.

ESPN showed Robert Kimdeechy's University Of Ole Miss signing press conference. Pimped that signing class all game long.

Treadwell pretty much disappeared. But he did attempt to throw a TD pass to Brunetti. Let's just say Treadwell is no Jameon Lewis.

Tunsil was eaten alive by the Auburn DL in 4th quarter crunch time.

We will beat their ass.

MarketingBully01
10-06-2013, 02:09 PM
I concur

messageboardsuperhero
10-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Their play calling sucks and they choke under pressure. You want to see offensive ineptitude, watch the 4th quarter.

Their OL is awful. The offensive system masks some of that. But in obvious passing situations, ouch. Six sacks.

Their largest RB weighs 189 pounds. I thought OM signed like 25 RBs the last couple seasons. Where are they?

Freeze calls 4th down plays like Ed Orgeron.

ESPN showed Robert Kimdeechy's University Of Ole Miss signing press conference. Pimped that signing class all game long.

Treadwell pretty much disappeared. But he did attempt to throw a TD pass to Brunetti. Let's just say Treadwell is no Jameon Lewis.

Tunsil was eaten alive by the Auburn DL in 4th quarter crunch time.

We will beat their ass.

If I was a UM fan who had to watch the games on TV, I'd get so damn sick of hearing the announcers pimping that signing class all night long while there was an actual ****ing game going on... Then again, knowing the mindset of many of them, jerking off over a signing class and getting drunk in Da Grove is way more fun to them than actually watching their team play a football game.

And yes, if we played in Starkville next week, I bet State would win.