PDA

View Full Version : Good Season girls.

Lord McBuckethead
04-01-2018, 08:21 PM
To the seniors, thank you for playing hard for the past 4 years.
To the underclassman, next season started about an hour ago. Get ready.
Vic, great coaching. Look forward to how you build next year's team. Let's go.

Memories for a lifetime. Let's build some more.

04-01-2018, 11:58 PM
To the seniors, thank you for playing hard for the past 4 years.
To the underclassman, next season started about an hour ago. Get ready.
Vic, great coaching. Look forward to how you build next year's team. Let's go.

Memories for a lifetime. Let's build some more.
This is the problem. There isn't going to be a next year. We're graduating a bunch of stud seniors. Maybe Schaffer stays, maybe he doesn't, but it's hard to see us sustaining what we have over the past 3 years. Maybe we get back, maybe we don't, but a national contender again? I'm skeptical

It's just the way of life for MSU, we never build programs consistently enough to stay at the top

The damndest thing about this year was that it was our second shot, and UConn had gone down. Damnit. Just.. Damnit

Lord McBuckethead
04-02-2018, 07:55 AM
This is the problem. There isn't going to be a next year. We're graduating a bunch of stud seniors. Maybe Schaffer stays, maybe he doesn't, but it's hard to see us sustaining what we have over the past 3 years. Maybe we get back, maybe we don't, but a national contender again? I'm skeptical

It's just the way of life for MSU, we never build programs consistently enough to stay at the top

The damndest thing about this year was that it was our second shot, and UConn had gone down. Damnit. Just.. Damnit

Yeah I feel ya, but we will put a team on the court next year again. Might as well start planning on trying to win.
We competed at the highest level in the nation for two years in a row. We will have a rebuilding year or two, but Vic can get us there again.

sleepy dawg
04-02-2018, 12:58 PM

You suck man. Why even have a sports team?

Coursesuper
04-02-2018, 01:23 PM

The Truth is a bitch ain't it.

04-02-2018, 01:42 PM

I wonder every day